[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
nazgul29 написал:

https://pastebin.com/BPuDPPBa

This was my build with all items i had:). Most of the rare ones i self crafted because zombies aka non-meta builds you dont find many op items. I sold all of them when i went to play spectre and i can tell you i wish i did that earlier:)
My hubris was life only to minions if you put dmg hubris you can go even higher dps but this league is not dps we dont have, we dont have clear speed, we are too slow
I didnt edited my hubris, i guess dmg is alot higher once you edit hubris with what you need but i didnt care anymore

Um, only 500 zombie regen is a MASSIVE flaw here... Build breaking in delirium.

my build has 1.5k regen at least from renewals and double that when optimal, AND life leech on them gives another 2k per feasting fiends for massive durability gains. https://pastebin.com/SympmZjS

I will make a build later based off just selling that voices for 190 ex and blow everything away so far this is very VERY silly now!

I just saw the second voices HOLY..... DUDE

Seriously I should have taken my first 15 ex and kept crafting for a proper build clearly this low ball stuff WORKS FINE I can almost do wave 19 and 20 already with NOTHING compared to this!!!

HOW DO YOU HAVE NO RENWALSSSSS

"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

I think you're not understanding because your build is missing some key items that I have. Probably easier if I show you what I'm doing. I'm getting so much more out of my auras and have so much more flexibility.

https://pastebin.com/uBYbsKwn

I like this... Not sure whats up with the dps it seems way too low for what you have setup, even with minion speed in place of damage, but no clusters and points to spare... Very impressive! 10k hp+es, 1.7k str, 3k regen on zom, all with no clusters?! That thread of hope in the bottom too, Im about to go test this!
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

I think you're not understanding because your build is missing some key items that I have. Probably easier if I show you what I'm doing. I'm getting so much more out of my auras and have so much more flexibility.

Which "key items" ? The PoB looks similar to every other one i've seen..
Looks like your running a mix of "King of all Summoner" and "Qlida" version of the build. I see that Thread of Hope setups.. is it that the key items ?
I don't really see what you're doing "more" then every other players with your auras that is giving so much more ? You're pretty much running the same setup has everyone else, but lacking a ton of damage.. no ?
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 19:53:09
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

Looks like your running a mix of "King of all Summoner" and "Qlida" version of the build. I see that Thread of Hope setups.. is it that the key items ?
I don't really see what you're doing "more" then every other players with your auras that is giving so much more ? You're pretty much running the same setup has everyone else, but lacking a ton of damage.. no ?

That bottom thread of hope is massive, trying to figure out if hematophagy is worth taking for increasing baron steals- could be massive I think? Was considering clusters for something similar (for a renewal/vicious/drive the destruction meglo) someone said it should be easy on POB but baron leech is a red line so... no right

But yea, not sure what else he means, 1.7k str but thats nothing specific just good rares.

worked on my theory build some
-10 res sucks lol https://pastebin.com/7r5V0my9 mssing 3 points to diamond skin and most that res is made up ish

Much better resists here now- down a bit of dps around 5% loss though but massive durability increase here, wouldn't call this a glass cannon but that 5.5k hp is not the greatest, but bonebarrier phys reduc+soul of steel is hefty.
Последняя редакция: Nchi. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 21:35:47
"
Nchi написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

That bottom thread of hope is massive, trying to figure out if hematophagy is worth taking for increasing baron steals- could be massive I think? Was considering clusters for something similar (for a renewal/vicious/drive the destruction meglo) someone said it should be easy on POB but baron leech is a red line so... no right

But yea, not sure what else he means, 1.7k str but thats nothing specific just good rares.

worked on my theory build some
-10 res sucks lol https://pastebin.com/7r5V0my9

Much better resists here now- down a bit of dps around 5% loss though but massive durability increase here, wouldn't call this a glass cannon but that 5.5k hp is not the greatest, but bonebarrier phys reduc+soul of steel is hefty.

Sorry was playing earlier and just read. Yes the guy above is right, it's a mix of KOS (what I started with) and my own ideas. I actually did mess around with Hema for a day and it works, but I didn't think it was worth it...idk, may still go back and try it once I do my uber lab. It's ridiculously tanky but I literally just lost all my zombies for the first time on my last map: T16 Sulphur vents and I have no idea what happened. It's been so smooth that I don't even pay attention to map mods or sextants and I fell asleep at the helm. Something got to them, even inside the syndicate basement. Funny thing is just the zombies died and golem, no specters or guardian.

Biggest key item I think is the Watcher's Eye and all the ES boost I've got, about 60%. I'm not sure why my dps is a little off on POB (first time using it). They didn't have this stuff back in 2013 lol. Maybe the guardian gear is missing from my calc idk.

Biggest strategy change is loading up on exp in the tree so you can swap out for cheap specialized gear (i.e. - Kaom's Roots for Sirus). I got a set with 21 Haste for 5c...WAY cheaper than changing everything around all the time. Plus tons of armor and higher caps on the resists. Throw on Purity in a ring and you and the minions are set while everyone else is looking for the same gear with the stats. Plus you get tons of mobility and your minions are also with you.

From lvl 92 I was planning to shoot straight up to the next closest gem socket up near Death Attunement, or possibly just go grab the node with the offensive minion stuff that includes "changes in attack speed to minions benefit you". I think that's what I'm leaning towards and then go back to Hema with more attack speed under my belt. I'm open to suggestions. I've just been playing solo so it may take me a bit.
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

Sorry was playing earlier and just read. Yes the guy above is right, it's a mix of KOS (what I started with) and my own ideas. I actually did mess around with Hema for a day and it works, but I didn't think it was worth it...idk, may still go back and try it once I do my uber lab. It's ridiculously tanky but I literally just lost all my zombies for the first time on my last map: T16 Sulphur vents and I have no idea what happened. It's been so smooth that I don't even pay attention to map mods or sextants and I fell asleep at the helm. Something got to them, even inside the syndicate basement. Funny thing is just the zombies died and golem, no specters or guardian.

Biggest key item I think is the Watcher's Eye and all the ES boost I've got, about 60%. I'm not sure why my dps is a little off on POB (first time using it). They didn't have this stuff back in 2013 lol. Maybe the guardian gear is missing from my calc idk.

Biggest strategy change is loading up on exp in the tree so you can swap out for cheap specialized gear (i.e. - Kaom's Roots for Sirus). I got a set with 21 Haste for 5c...WAY cheaper than changing everything around all the time. Plus tons of armor and higher caps on the resists. Throw on Purity in a ring and you and the minions are set while everyone else is looking for the same gear with the stats. Plus you get tons of mobility and your minions are also with you.

From lvl 92 I was planning to shoot straight up to the next closest gem socket up near Death Attunement, or possibly just go grab the node with the offensive minion stuff that includes "changes in attack speed to minions benefit you". I think that's what I'm leaning towards and then go back to Hema with more attack speed under my belt. I'm open to suggestions. I've just been playing solo so it may take me a bit.

Why attackspeed at all my man? Def go for jewels.

Check out my build on karthnchi atm for some silly ES stacking power, 4x ES multi on my stuff total, add 100 get over 400 its derpy. Watchers eye on mine would add a bit but for the price im not really up for it lol... still riding cheapo life here after first big pull I stopped playing and started theory crafting to see what to do a bit too much lol.

isnt your ES mod +170 from shapers? Thats a lot of power there! Im tempted to make an ES version soon...

What is guardian gear btw?

oh yea they died to reflect no doubt if you aren't watching mods
Последняя редакция: Nchi. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 0:18:46
"
Nchi написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

Why attackspeed at all my man? Def go for jewels.

Check out my build on karthnchi atm for some silly ES stacking power, 4x ES multi on my stuff total, add 100 get over 400 its derpy. Watchers eye on mine would add a bit but for the price im not really up for it lol... still riding cheapo life here after first big pull I stopped playing and started theory crafting to see what to do a bit too much lol.

isnt your ES mod +170 from shapers? Thats a lot of power there! Im tempted to make an ES version soon...

What is guardian gear btw?

oh yea they died to reflect no doubt if you aren't watching mods

Yeah I wanted to shoot up to use the top socket for a cluster, but then other guy here got me thinking about hema again, as well as my dps. I've only got a few more points coming to me and that Spiritual Command node with the attack speed will also give me a bunch of minion dps boosters. If my theory works, the the added attack speed will work with the physical dmg reduction of my Lethal Pride. Cyclone on this build isn't really there for dps, it's to work with Zealot's from Geoffry's to refill your ES. I think the Lethal Pride jewel I have gives you physical dmg reduction in place of life leach. The added dps helps too, which I should get from Feeding Frenzy if I understand the passive correctly.

I'll def take a look at your setup tomorrow as well for some ideas, but I think anymore ES restart than what I've got will lead to diminishing returns. 60% is more than enough since I've also got Vaal I can pop in a pinch. I know those cluster jewels are all the rage, but my gut tells me they're overrated. You're throwing away a point to get access to the same things that are already there since they've got very little baked into them already. I think there's way more value in Thread of Hope, but I definitely don't know the game as well as many of you all do.

I have to say, the thing that pissed me off the most since coming back to POE is the fact that I can't run another aura. My plan was to run Pride as well, but there must be some kind of cap they implemented. If you can make the make the mana reserve work, you should be able to do it.
can also just use auls amulet for free pride or massive mana reserve in tree
"
Nchi написал:

Yeah I looked into it originally, but would've been taking a huge stat hit even with my astramentis. With what I've got now it'll probably be worse. A friend actually gave me the one I'm wearing since he quit the game, so I basically built around it because it was so good.
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
"
Nchi написал:

Yeah I looked into it originally, but would've been taking a huge stat hit even with my astramentis. With what I've got now it'll probably be worse. A friend actually gave me the one I'm wearing since he quit the game, so I basically built around it because it was so good.

I got my hopes up for a second actually, but they were quickly squashed. I had this gem drop last night that was another ring type gem but with no ER penalty. The freaking thing only comes in small radius size though. If I could've gotten the same thing but bigger, it would saved me another couple points. I was so mad lol.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация