[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Nchi написал:
Any answer on the low resists in the 3.10? Didn't really notice them in time but...

cluster jewels are OP. Made it to 6m dps per zom off the 3.10 pob with only 2 large jewels using 1x rotten claws, 2x each vicious bite and renewal... ungodly. Tried to go back a few pages but didn't find either of these going on yet... But those resists are painful still....

With all the uniques we need to run in the build, usually you need T1 resistances on both rings and belt to cap. If lucky you can grab some on some stength stacking boots and amulet. For 3.10, we don't use Shaper Touch anymore, so we have an additional slot for resistances. Just need to mix and match everything.

I'm personally enjoying the 3x Rotten Claws (60% impale chance) and 3x Vicious Bite. Feels really nice, and can then drop my Impale Support and still have 92% impale chance. Then I can add Minion Damage Support, that rise the flat damage way higher, and still give the same amount of impale scaled damage w/o Impale Support. So, that means an higher average damage and higher first hit damage.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Nchi написал:
Any answer on the low resists in the 3.10? Didn't really notice them in time but...

cluster jewels are OP. Made it to 6m dps per zom off the 3.10 pob with only 2 large jewels using 1x rotten claws, 2x each vicious bite and renewal... ungodly. Tried to go back a few pages but didn't find either of these going on yet... But those resists are painful still....

With all the uniques we need to run in the build, usually you need T1 resistances on both rings and belt to cap. If lucky you can grab some on some stength stacking boots and amulet. For 3.10, we don't use Shaper Touch anymore, so we have an additional slot for resistances. Just need to mix and match everything.

I'm personally enjoying the 3x Rotten Claws (60% impale chance) and 3x Vicious Bite. Feels really nice, and can then drop my Impale Support and still have 92% impale chance. Then I can add Minion Damage Support, that rise the flat damage way higher, and still give the same amount of impale scaled damage w/o Impale Support. So, that means an higher average damage and higher first hit damage.

You dont need T1 resist on ring to be capped. You have belt, rings and gloves where you can cap resist if you need:)

This build with clusters is insane but to get proper clusters and after proper megalomaniacs can be a real pain if you go crit

Now dont forget about zombies must survive and do enough dmg to clear everything, hard taskj sometimes whitout endgame items

And in the end clear power and single target dmg is less then spectres --- redemption sentries

So far my conclusion is ------ zombie build strength stacking this league is dead, nerfs are too much and spectres are too powerfull

If someone maybe can doubt about my words i can say i had all end game items including fortify corrupted weapon + insane megalomaniacs to try

Now if you want to go deep delve DOC pob is very good with some changes about clusters:)

Good luck to all who want to try zombie and welcome to new meta for necros ----- spectre
Последняя редакция: nazgul29. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 12:19:14
"
nazgul29 написал:

You dont need T1 resist on ring to be capped. You have belt, rings and gloves where you can cap resist if you need:)

This build with clusters is insane but to get proper clusters and after proper megalomaniacs can be a real pain if you go crit

Now dont forget about zombies must survive and do enough dmg to clear everything, hard taskj sometimes whitout endgame items

And in the end clear power and single target dmg is less then spectres --- redemption sentries

So far my conclusion is ------ zombie build strength stacking this league is dead, nerfs are too much and spectres are too powerfull

If someone maybe can doubt about my words i can say i had all end game items including fortify corrupted weapon + insane megalomaniacs to try

Now if you want to go deep delve DOC pob is very good with some changes about clusters:)

Good luck to all who want to try zombie and welcome to new meta for necros ----- spectre

Link on both builds? spectres seem cheaper to scale

I was hoping upwards of 5m dps per zombie cant be that bad... but to get those jewels hurts. One of them can be like
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +2% to Elemental Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Rotten Claws
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal
1 Added Passive Skill is Vicious Bite

to help even more with ele resist, this one goes down by the +40 +8% str node

then 6x more renewals across the 2 usual jewel area, (can go meglo x4 here? havent got even one yet, easiest way to work back in wall of muscles I think)

I lost the 1.5k str but im getting a bit bored of pob theory (spent all night seeing where to boost this from my current build, I reworked it a bunch but this is where I am "theory" wise.. even fixed resist with silly cluster jewels. Could easily switch to jewel socket + pure commander for cheaper option, still 3-8 ex easy for the large jewels...
Also lost a good chunk of hp

only good thing about this version is you can use 9 passive larges if they are cheap somehow, havent looked yet. Oh and the "budget" gear version is 4.5 mil... clusters are silly. Budget doesnt need resist jewels at least lol (this is all a joke since its awakened gems lol but concept is there?)

https://pastebin.com/fQHfZmzw

Total glass cannon? Zombies still have 1.5k regen (500 more than the 3.10 in OP) but down 10k hp, but no medium jewels is a very silly build ;) v3 coming when I feel like pob again, medium jewels can add another 30% dps I bet even over this craziness, just losing so many points for HP its hard to balance.

I want to test spectres though, how does pob even work with them it seems to hate spectres lol

Zombies is dead to me due to feeding frenzy/ai issues- ranged spectres ai is just gonna work easier 100% of the time. Was gonna reroll to skellie until I saw this build, king of summs pob just are dead weight compared to this even if its a bit out of date, the rundown and explanation is very appreciated!

Последняя редакция: Nchi. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 17:53:28
"
Nchi написал:

I was hoping upwards of 5m dps per zombie cant be that bad...

Usually Spectres are easier to scale, but they scale lower then zombies. So far I never saw a Spectre build hitting the 42m dps total, with average dps of 34m like my Metamorph zombiemancer lol. Best I did with Spectres was ~20-22m total with average into the 12-16m

The best I was able to get was ~4.5m per zombie with cluster jewels, but in Standard with my edited Metamorph league build. I feel like, you need to drop so much important things to fit cluster jewels in the build. So in the end, you get maybe more damage or something, but you loose hp, strength, minions, etc. so I just rolled back to "normal" build

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 18:15:15
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Nchi написал:

I was hoping upwards of 5m dps per zombie cant be that bad...

Usually Spectres are easier to scale, but they scale lower then zombies. So far I never saw a Spectre build hitting the 42m dps total, with average dps of 34m like my Metamorph zombiemancer lol. Best I did with Spectres was ~20-22m total with average into the 12-16m

The best I was able to get was ~4.5m per zombie with cluster jewels, but in Standard with my edited Metamorph league build. I feel like, you need to drop so much important things to fit cluster jewels in the build. So in the end, you get maybe more damage or something, but you loose hp, strength, minions, etc. so I just rolled back to "normal" build

Its hard to quantify the phys reduction but yea, losing 2k hp hurts bad but its not even optimized, no wall of muscles or unique clusters, only 1 zombie for now lost and it can be made up it seems, but is +1 zombie that good in the end vs taking fettles for way more hp? even more $$$ then lol. I figure more regen was meta for sims, I can do wave 19 barely with my current weird build- 8-10x the dps would clear it easy for sure, let alone all the extra regen from renewals, I only have 3, and no awakened gems yet.... damn multistrike

Hi, I accidentally found your build and noticed how similar it was to what I doing on my own. My original question was trying to find out how many HP are enough for your minions to have. But after reading through this build a bid, there are a few more questions that I wanted to ask. I'm just playing POE again after many years away and just trying to understand the logic by some of your decisions:

1) I see that I see you're running molten shell over discipline, as are most of the start builds. With huge % armor increases so bountiful on the skill tree that also include many other bonuses, why go this route?

2) You're running Awakened like everyone else with the golem, effectively losing out on all of the other aura's it could be benefiting by using it on your chest. Why do people do that? I'm having no issue with keeping my minions with me with their speed + Convocation.

3) I didn't see Flame Dash or anything for mobility on the first page, so just wondering how you manage to bug out of an area, especially during uber battles?

4) I know it's very common practice to stack resists on your rings in all builds, but with the greater variances in stats now available in the game on rings, it makes very difficult (and expensive) to swap for specialized gear. Since you'll always need resistance capped, why not grab it on the tree instead, where you get some unique benefits? There are no rings that raise your resist caps that I know of for example. You also can't easily sub in a Hungry Loop + Kaom's Roots boots for Sirus.
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
Hi, I accidentally found your build and noticed how similar it was to what I doing on my own. My original question was trying to find out how many HP are enough for your minions to have. But after reading through this build a bid, there are a few more questions that I wanted to ask. I'm just playing POE again after many years away and just trying to understand the logic by some of your decisions:

1) I see that I see you're running molten shell over discipline, as are most of the start builds. With huge % armor increases so bountiful on the skill tree that also include many other bonuses, why go this route?

2) You're running Awakened like everyone else with the golem, effectively losing out on all of the other aura's it could be benefiting by using it on your chest. Why do people do that? I'm having no issue with keeping my minions with me with their speed + Convocation.

3) I didn't see Flame Dash or anything for mobility on the first page, so just wondering how you manage to bug out of an area, especially during uber battles?

4) I know it's very common practice to stack resists on your rings in all builds, but with the greater variances in stats now available in the game on rings, it makes very difficult (and expensive) to swap for specialized gear. Since you'll always need resistance capped, why not grab it on the tree instead, where you get some unique benefits? There are no rings that raise your resist caps that I know of for example. You also can't easily sub in a Hungry Loop + Kaom's Roots boots for Sirus.

1) Vaal Molten is just better at facetanking stuff (it's like a panic button) then Disciple that basically just give more es and some regen. As of 3.10, Spirit Offering got nerfed, so no more Shapers Touch, so we are not a hybrid (es/life) build anymore, so Discipline is kind of useless. And with Vaal Molten you're pretty much invincible when you stack armour (flask) before you active it.. and Bone Armour stack with it, just sayin ^^

2) Awakened Generosity is for Dread Banner, not the golem. The golem use Feeding Frenzy. It's, I guess, a coincidence that everyone puts Dread Banner -> Generosity and Golem -> FF together on the same item. Flesh & Stone and Pride doesn't benefit from Generosity. I don't see why you would use Generosity with Purity of Elements or Disciple. And Vaal Haste is better you are affected either.

3) There's Leap Slam on the Body Armour, which is a movement skill. Other then that there's Cyclone that is a nice overvall movement skill aswell as providing Damage to minions and Life on Hit.

4) We need Strength, life and damage mitigation from the skill tree more then Resistances. Usually in mid-end league you should be running some strength stacking rare boots (resistances yeah), a strength stacking or +1 zombie amulet (yeah resistances) and as of 3.10 we now run rare gloves instead of Shapers Touch (yeah resistances). So it's more easier then ever to cap and overcap resistances now. So, I guess swapping for Hungry Loop is now possible and Kaoms either if you drop the Cyclone CWC setup.

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 21:04:43
Dropping cyclone is actually a huge contention point when it shouldn't matter:

Cyclone lets you command zombies to move! Without Feeding frenzy directly linked to make zombies aggro this is actually a core QoL and basically makes it past that even.

without cyclone you either stop to cast desecrate or have to face tank and convocate. I have been having luck with the latter but all the chaos damage in delirium going through VMS eats me alive still. Still looking for a good instant cast spammable command that doesn't slow like cyclone... about to go back tbh, trigger wands are fun but attack command is too nice
"
Nchi написал:
"
nazgul29 написал:

I was hoping upwards of 5m dps per zombie cant be that bad... but to get those jewels hurts. One of them can be like
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +2% to Elemental Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Rotten Claws
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal
1 Added Passive Skill is Vicious Bite

to help even more with ele resist, this one goes down by the +40 +8% str node

then 6x more renewals across the 2 usual jewel area, (can go meglo x4 here? havent got even one yet, easiest way to work back in wall of muscles I think)

I lost the 1.5k str but im getting a bit bored of pob theory (spent all night seeing where to boost this from my current build, I reworked it a bunch but this is where I am "theory" wise.. even fixed resist with silly cluster jewels. Could easily switch to jewel socket + pure commander for cheaper option, still 3-8 ex easy for the large jewels...
Also lost a good chunk of hp

only good thing about this version is you can use 9 passive larges if they are cheap somehow, havent looked yet. Oh and the "budget" gear version is 4.5 mil... clusters are silly. Budget doesnt need resist jewels at least lol (this is all a joke since its awakened gems lol but concept is there?)

https://pastebin.com/fQHfZmzw

Total glass cannon? Zombies still have 1.5k regen (500 more than the 3.10 in OP) but down 10k hp, but no medium jewels is a very silly build ;) v3 coming when I feel like pob again, medium jewels can add another 30% dps I bet even over this craziness, just losing so many points for HP its hard to balance.

I want to test spectres though, how does pob even work with them it seems to hate spectres lol

Zombies is dead to me due to feeding frenzy/ai issues- ranged spectres ai is just gonna work easier 100% of the time. Was gonna reroll to skellie until I saw this build, king of summs pob just are dead weight compared to this even if its a bit out of date, the rundown and explanation is very appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/BPuDPPBa

This was my build with all items i had:). Most of the rare ones i self crafted because zombies aka non-meta builds you dont find many op items. I sold all of them when i went to play spectre and i can tell you i wish i did that earlier:)
My hubris was life only to minions if you put dmg hubris you can go even higher dps but this league is not dps we dont have, we dont have clear speed, we are too slow
I didnt edited my hubris, i guess dmg is alot higher once you edit hubris with what you need but i didnt care anymore
Последняя редакция: nazgul29. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 0:02:26
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:

1) Vaal Molten is just better at facetanking stuff (it's like a panic button) then Disciple that basically just give more es and some regen. As of 3.10, Spirit Offering got nerfed, so no more Shapers Touch, so we are not a hybrid (es/life) build anymore, so Discipline is kind of useless. And with Vaal Molten you're pretty much invincible when you stack armour (flask) before you active it.. and Bone Armour stack with it, just sayin ^^

Probably easier if I show you why you're wrong about Discipline instead of telling you.

2) Awakened Generosity is for Dread Banner, not the golem. The golem use Feeding Frenzy. It's, I guess, a coincidence that everyone puts Dread Banner -> Generosity and Golem -> FF together on the same item. Flesh & Stone and Pride doesn't benefit from Generosity. I don't see why you would use Generosity with Purity of Elements or Disciple. And Vaal Haste is better you are affected either.

3) There's Leap Slam on the Body Armour, which is a movement skill. Other then that there's Cyclone that is a nice overvall movement skill aswell as providing Damage to minions and Life on Hit.

4) We need Strength, life and damage mitigation from the skill tree more then Resistances. Usually in mid-end league you should be running some strength stacking rare boots (resistances yeah), a strength stacking or +1 zombie amulet (yeah resistances) and as of 3.10 we now run rare gloves instead of Shapers Touch (yeah resistances). So it's more easier then ever to cap and overcap resistances now. So, I guess swapping for Hungry Loop is now possible and Kaoms either if you drop the Cyclone CWC setup.

I think you're not understanding because your build is missing some key items that I have. Probably easier if I show you what I'm doing. I'm getting so much more out of my auras and have so much more flexibility.

https://pastebin.com/uBYbsKwn

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация