[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
kubicka написал:
How's this build in case of defense? I got a spectre build which has really great damage but is really squishy which I dont like.

I rerolled off of spectres to this build. Depends how much you can invest, tbh. If you can afford to get a glorious vanity for divine flesh with 85+ chaos resistance, it will be hard to die. I will put a disclaimer that I am only at A6 and haven't run simulacrum or juiced delirium maps or anything. So far, though, I have only died if I just sit next to a T16 metamorph or something dumb. A6 was deathless and rather fast. I have around 20ex invested.
The cluster jewels are so expensive right now, even the crafting bases. And I see the build is heavy on them...

Am I missing something ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Yo Qlida,

I'm having a lot of fun with the build. I have 1 issue (being an older dude maybe) and that is the amount of buttons I have to click. I'm having trouble with the 8 visible ones and I don't even use convocation and enduring cry because of it. The ones I use are desecrate, bone offering, bone armour, vaal grace, vaal skellies, move, regular skellies and dash. (plus flasks)

So question is - do you see an option with your build but with fewer buttons? Wand (either 2 or with shield) with trigger spell? I followed brunowas cyclone king of summoners a bit while levelling and there I could use cast while channeling. Any ideas or do I just have to decide your build with all buttons or do something quite different?

Thx a bunch for the build and the soft stream.

/ BK
"
MasterBK написал:
Yo Qlida,

I'm having a lot of fun with the build. I have 1 issue (being an older dude maybe) and that is the amount of buttons I have to click. I'm having trouble with the 8 visible ones and I don't even use convocation and enduring cry because of it. The ones I use are desecrate, bone offering, bone armour, vaal grace, vaal skellies, move, regular skellies and dash. (plus flasks)

So question is - do you see an option with your build but with fewer buttons? Wand (either 2 or with shield) with trigger spell? I followed brunowas cyclone king of summoners a bit while levelling and there I could use cast while channeling. Any ideas or do I just have to decide your build with all buttons or do something quite different?

Thx a bunch for the build and the soft stream.

/ BK

you can use Bone Armour on your left-click for your mouse button. You will cast it when it's off cool down and you will move when it's on.

I have this layout:

Mouse LB: Bone Armour / Move
Mouse Middle Button: Vaal Skeletons
Mouse RB: Bone Offering
Q: Dash
W: Desecrate
R: Enduring Cry
T: Summon Skeletons

CTRL-QWE: Aura's
CTRL-R: Zombie

Mouse side buttons 1 and 2: Defense potions (I click these right after Bone Offering)
1: Speed Potion
2: Damage boost potion or Heat potion

And I use the middle mouse button to summon my AG/Stone Golem right after starting the game. I then re-assign than button when they're summoned.

When you upgrade the flask quality, you have some quality of life that their duration increases.
I saw your stream yesterday Qlida and I was wondering why even use skeletons if they are only 2 link now. If they don't do damage why bother? Is it the impale chance?
Hello,

How exactly are we getting immunities for this build ?

From what I can see there are none on the flasks or in the build.

Maybe I missed something.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
7up_yourz написал:
I saw your stream yesterday Qlida and I was wondering why even use skeletons if they are only 2 link now. If they don't do damage why bother? Is it the impale chance?

Skeleton gives us Feeding Frenzy aura, which buff dmg of all minions including zombies.
I finished the 3 large cluster jewels and now have 5.4k life 90% chaos resist and 1k life, will try to level up to take more life. My next goal is craft good life on belt, craft amulet and get awakened multistrike.

"
"
7up_yourz написал:

Skeleton gives us Feeding Frenzy aura, which buff dmg of all minions including zombies.

"
Qlidascope написал:
Life from death
This is our main source of minion suriviability in 3.11, we pick this up as soon as we can on a medium cluster jewel with the notable called "life from death". This notable makes our minions gain 4% of their life per minion that died recently. However we spam skeletons in damage heavy fights like Sirus or Al-Hezmin (hunter conqueror) to gain 12% minion life everytime we cap our skeleton amount since the former ones "die".

"
"
7up_yourz написал:

Also, if I'm not mistaken they give both us and our minions life when we spam them (life from death) since the old ones "die" when we summon more than we are allowed to have.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация