[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

guys what do you think circle of guilt ring instead of pride.
it will give extra minions and we can buff the dmg of sentinels with specific ring mod
"
Arcaniusu написал:
Hey in the endgame skill links it says trade off impale for minion damage when you get 2x rotten claw nodes from large cluster, but endgame tree one of the large clusters is renewal feasting fiends vicious bite, is this a typo or

If you look at his final end game tree, not his endgame with 2 cluster gems, you will notice he he has 3 cluster gems.
oh wow didnt notice that lmfao, looks way too hard to cap resists and 1k strength while getting 3 clusters unless i get another 100-150ex, think im just going to stick to 2 cluster, so far not using feasting fiends and zombies almost never get low.
What would be the ideal helm enchants for this build?
Don't really understand the use of Breathstealer vs fx. Grip of the Council, which seems better in every way.

Is that extra anoint really worth that much? I feel the Spore is just useless for the way the build plays.

Grip of the Council has Str and Life + 20% phys as frost for the zombies.
"
GRIZZI написал:
Don't really understand the use of Breathstealer vs fx. Grip of the Council, which seems better in every way.

Is that extra anoint really worth that much? I feel the Spore is just useless for the way the build plays.

Don't forget about brutality support on skeletons and zombies. It disables elemental damage for those minions, so you can't get %20 phys frost for minions.

Plus, this will make you vulnerable in elem reflect maps. Since we're already vulnerable to phys reflect, I don't recommend using that glove.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 10:35:26
finally switched to divine flesh

90% max chaos res
6.3k hp
91% physical dmg reduction with flask up
33% evade chance
110% to all res

just need to find that remove crit modifier from harvest so i can add strength or more res on my quiver

in case someone dont know you can use enduring cry on left click and allocate call to arms on tree so you will have 100% endurance charge uptime without even noticing that you are casting your cry.
Последняя редакция: dragonpowi. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 11:29:22
"
dyanikoglu написал:
"
GRIZZI написал:

Don't forget about brutality support on skeletons and zombies. It disables elemental damage for those minions, so you can't get %20 phys frost for minions.

Plus, this will make you vulnerable in elem reflect maps. Since we're already vulnerable to phys reflect, I don't recommend using that glove.

Ahh yes ofc, i have been running Melee Phys instead, so would just be impacted by the ele reflect in maps - then it makes more sense.
Is synthesising a bow to add new implicit a good idea?
It wont reroll or anything right?
the amulet in the endgame gear is really unreachable i guess ^^ awakener trick for both +1 zomb and +1 gem is doable but the big roll of strenght cannot be manipuled with harvest craft :( or i missing something i'm not good at crafting . I'm far to have a good stuff too ... i'm trying to craft good unset ring now .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация