[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

The budget gear in both pob's has blank gear on it except for the flasks/jewels. Am I doing something wrong?

Trying to see what the budget version of this is.
Can someone give me a guide on how to craft those cluster jewels using harvest/cheapest method? I got myself a large cluster with minion dmg
Is Generosity only linked with Dread Banner for the increased AOE? Unless I'm mis-understanding the description it should buff minions without.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
so i only have 4.6k hp, anyone can offer me tips to improve that?

why do we use maim in the chest
"
healzr написал:
why do we use maim in the chest

To make blood stance do more damage.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
redacted
Последняя редакция: Arcaniusu. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 1:45:30
"
Njaku написал:
so i only have 4.6k hp, anyone can offer me tips to improve that?

second ring with life and quiver with life easily gives you 500-600 that your missing, you're also speced into cluster jewels with only 1 jewel socket for whatever reason so you're missing out on 50% life from the tree, just go with the non cluster build until you can afford the clusters, this should easily be close to 2k life that you could get.
Got to the point where I need cluster jewels and so far the build is amazing. Does anyone have any advice on how to craft a cluster jewel with renewal, feasting fiends, and vicious bite? I'm pretty sure there are some harvest interactions, but I'm not too sure how to do it. I'd imagine I could alt spam for renewal + feasting fiends and then augment critical via harvest?
How's this build in case of defense? I got a spectre build which has really great damage but is really squishy which I dont like.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация