[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Does the cluster jewel number added matter. For the crafting section you say it should have 8 passives, does it make a difference if it was 11 or 12
"
MasterBK написал:
I wrote a semi-long q about mana which I must have missed actually posting. The short version is :

I have sovereignty and champion of the cause
I have 10% saqawal and lvl 4 enlighten
Efficient training -1% reserved

I want purity of elements, dread banner, avian, pride (actually grace for me atm but same %) and flesh and stone, right?

With all those I get 49 mana nonreserved and can't even cast my zombies (couldn't even with 2 or 3 -9 mana for non-channeling since they cost 137).

Am I missing something obvious?

Disable any aura while summoning zombies. If you got to that point with all those auras, your minions probably are already unkillable. You just want mana to be able to spam skeletons for quick healing and your other defensive skills.

"
GoodGreenGuy написал:
Does the cluster jewel number added matter. For the crafting section you say it should have 8 passives, does it make a difference if it was 11 or 12

More passive skill points spent. You want all 3 notables on the large cluster jewel, so travelling less to get to those is optimal.
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast destroying content with it!, that being said I am now transitioning from the non-cluster jewel tree to one with cluster jewels, and will be needing a buttload of skillpoints. Where on the tree would you suggest I regret to make points for cluster jewels and timeless jewels?
"
abdemon написал:
"
DaoistRyrick написал:
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.

Easist way to craft with Harvest. Augment crit is 100% vitious bite. And augment attack ( or physical, I dont remember) 100% chance rotten claws.

OMG thanks for this. im having a hard time crafting the clusters.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
DaoistRyrick написал:
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.

i added a guide on how to roll it, hope you enjoy! Crafted 2 myself today ^^

its my first build and its soooo cool thanks for the hard work!
"
ToxicShampoo написал:
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast destroying content with it!, that being said I am now transitioning from the non-cluster jewel tree to one with cluster jewels, and will be needing a buttload of skillpoints. Where on the tree would you suggest I regret to make points for cluster jewels and timeless jewels?

If you look at his endgame PoB link his trees have 1 - 3 cluster variants that you can just copy. While his PoB allocates points from a lvl 100 character you can just remove points from the Life wheel near the scion starting point. This is because you gain a lot of life from the cluster set up. If you need more points, remove points that you have no need for as of yet. Due to missing jewels, are redundant (cluster gems comes with a lot of defensive tools as well as some dps boosts) and whatnot.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 7:30:39
On the cluster jewel crafting. for the augment critical mod, is it the Primal Viper Grain tier 2 seed that we need to grow for the augment critical mod chance? I've secured the augment attack mod just need to find the augment critical.
Is getting Glorious Vanity worth going under 1000 strength?
Последняя редакция: Domen122. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 14:40:51
well used the synthesis implicit changed 6% speed for +3% impale effect meh

i have another one saved just need do 8 exalted to buy a short bow and try
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 15:09:40
What stats should you look for in a quiver? Is it just defensive mods?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация