[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
wowtich написал:
What stats should you look for in a quiver? Is it just defensive mods?

flat strength, life, resists, max chaos resist and movement speed. the last mentioned is best to get on a 81-84 hunter quiver :D
"
Arcaniusu написал:
ty for the guide, cleared all content very easily, only real problem with build is random 1 shots very ocassionally, i see it on your stream too, but besides that the build is really good, dps is through the roof. Final harvest boss dies in <20 seconds only able to cast fence once, and sirus a8 doesent even do more than 2 moves in the last phase before dying, rest are instaphase.
Gear used

+2 rottenclaw/renewal/vicious bite clusters
+2 precise commander/master of command medium cluster

Sadly unblocked high phyiscal hits is the current issue of the build, trying to test out more endurance charges if that'll work well. Although i do only get one shot when running T19s or i decide to eat the massive beam from sirus :P
Endgame tree doesn't use efficient training jewel. How this is able to reach 1k strength without that jewel? It's about -60 str loss when you unallocate those passives.
https://pastebin.com/3XNSeAqa

What would you guys suggest me trying to upgrade first?
Fairly new to the game, this is my first league.

Finishing the bow at the moment is too expensive for me :(
Hey there,

first of all i want to thank you for this awsome guid. it´s my first time as necro and it´s a blast!!

I managed to craft this belt today

and was wondering how to proceed.

Obviously i gonna augment %inc. max. life but is it mandatory to have strength on the belt? should i remove fire res and craft strength?

cheers
Gore
"
gsGore написал:
Hey there,

first of all i want to thank you for this awsome guid. it´s my first time as necro and it´s a blast!!

I managed to craft this belt today

and was wondering how to proceed.

Obviously i gonna augment %inc. max. life but is it mandatory to have strength on the belt? should i remove fire res and craft strength?

cheers
Gore

It's mandatory to have 1000 total strength across all your gear and tree. The more you have on your gear, the less you need on the tree. You also need to max out your resists; and it's easier to add strength to the tree than a single resist (although if you're short all around, Diamond Skin will get you +19 elemental for 3 points); so I'd probably go with a resist on gear if needed and get more strength on the tree. For the latter, Practical Application (35 for 2 points) is easiest if you're close; if you need a lot more Utmost Might (70 and 8% for 5 points) is a big boost.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I can even get how do you use all auras, in current build pob says u have -3% of unreserved mana. Is glorius vanity gives mana revervation nodes?

I mean, vaal haste is just for vaal version of a gem?
Последняя редакция: Midg4rd. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 15:56:35
Hello, very nice looking build. I gonna test how this work on buget (5L saqawals, 5L crafted weapon etc.) I have already char which clear end-game content, so I just wanna test how far I can push this with 5L :)
"
Midg4rd написал:
I can even get how do you use all auras, in current build pob says u have -3% of unreserved mana. Is glorius vanity gives mana revervation nodes?

I mean, vaal haste is just for vaal version of a gem?

We use:
- Pride
- Purity of Elements
- Aspect of the Avian
- Dread Banner
- Flesh & Stone

As you said, we only use vaal haste for it's Vaal version, which is great in clearing map bosses and things like blight, beyond etc.
"
dyanikoglu написал:
Endgame tree doesn't use efficient training jewel. How this is able to reach 1k strength without that jewel? It's about -60 str loss when you unallocate those passives.

This is why you roll strength on your gear.

For example this belt

It gives me 112 flat strength, and then another 14% increased strength.

Then you have boots like these.

Another 50+ flat strength, and another 10% increased strength.
Once you have a lot of strength, the % strength increases start to scale out of hand.

You can also get % strength on an amulet, to scale it even more.

And even just your rings will give you 50+ (60+ even if you have quality on them) strength

You can also get strength on your quiver
Последняя редакция: Candanz. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 19:27:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация