[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hi can anyone help? i seem hardstuck on t8 and i keep dyiong on higher tiers. what should i change?
Последняя редакция: DaoistRyrick. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 17:38:42
"
wowtich написал:
What stats should you look for in a quiver? Is it just defensive mods?

If u have a problem with resistances and dont have glorius vanity with maximum chaos res notable(s) use a rare, otherwise u can use Malachai Mechanism for sockets or Rearguard ( just remove Glancing glows)

"
DaoistRyrick написал:
Hi can anyone help? i seem hardstuck on t8 and i keep dyiong on higher tiers. what should i change?

Level of zombies gems are biggest DPS boost. So you need craft weapon, buy level 21 zombies, empower 4.
P.S. Your gems without quality.
Последняя редакция: abdemon. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 18:32:46
ty for the guide, cleared all content very easily, only real problem with build is random 1 shots very ocassionally, i see it on your stream too, but besides that the build is really good, dps is through the roof. Final harvest boss dies in <20 seconds only able to cast fence once, and sirus a8 doesent even do more than 2 moves in the last phase before dying, rest are instaphase.
Gear used

+2 rottenclaw/renewal/vicious bite clusters
+2 precise commander/master of command medium cluster
"
leafyr0kr написал:
Question:

Is Breathstealer absolutely necessary on an endgame setup? I know that rolling any kind of auras on a rare kill is kinda insane, but the gloves aren't doing much other than that. Yeah, we lose an annoint slot, but it's kinda whatever? Right now I'm using this:

Ravenous Horde (onslaught op) and Aligned Spirits (because I didn't have anything else to put on).

With a Thread of Hope on that slot, I can grab Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation through it and refund the entire Death Attunement wheel (and then annointing it on the amulet). That alone should net me 10 passive points to spend elsewhere (probably on a sick cluster jewel).

Ditching Breathstealer would also ease up resists and stat requirements (and also provide tons of hp). Something like an ilvl 84+ redeemer STR gloves for the minion damage roll could be used to ramp up single target damage without losing on survivability.

@edit

Dunno if there are any good synthesis implicits to get on bow, but hey, got a 4% quality on it.

@edit2

Actually just checked, and holy shit, there are some crazy synthesis implicits.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Optimal setup should be +1 to gem levels and minion damage, but good luck getting that haha

what i know of would be minion damage, +1 support and +1 gems, making us able to hit something like 36 zombie if we want :D
"
MasterBK написал:
I wrote a semi-long q about mana which I must have missed actually posting. The short version is :

I have sovereignty and champion of the cause
I have 10% saqawal and lvl 4 enlighten
Efficient training -1% reserved

I want purity of elements, dread banner, avian, pride (actually grace for me atm but same %) and flesh and stone, right?

With all those I get 49 mana nonreserved and can't even cast my zombies (couldn't even with 2 or 3 -9 mana for non-channeling since they cost 137).

Am I missing something obvious?

Once you start using the chest setup for auras i recommend that you drop some links on the skellies, maybe even down to a 2 link.
"
GoodGreenGuy написал:
Does the cluster jewel number added matter. For the crafting section you say it should have 8 passives, does it make a difference if it was 11 or 12

the more added passives it has, the less value you get from getting the jewel as you spend more passives to get the effect.
"
ToxicShampoo написал:
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast destroying content with it!, that being said I am now transitioning from the non-cluster jewel tree to one with cluster jewels, and will be needing a buttload of skillpoints. Where on the tree would you suggest I regret to make points for cluster jewels and timeless jewels?

i suggest that you check out the 1-3 cluster jewel tree in the endgame PoB :D
"
LordMonarch написал:
On the cluster jewel crafting. for the augment critical mod, is it the Primal Viper Grain tier 2 seed that we need to grow for the augment critical mod chance? I've secured the augment attack mod just need to find the augment critical.

yes it is a t2 seed, remember you have to augment crit or augment crit with lucky modifiers
"
Domen122 написал:
Is getting Glorious Vanity worth going under 1000 strength?

No, having 1k strength is essential ^^
"
Mokurp написал:
well used the synthesis implicit changed 6% speed for +3% impale effect meh

i have another one saved just need do 8 exalted to buy a short bow and try

If you have a bow you currently use, i'd recommend that you just buy porcupine sets and use those, no need to waste currency crafting the bow before hitting the implicits

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация