[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

why use three Master of Command?
"
Jones27 написал:

The core idea is the understanding that impale is powerful but hard to scale.

You want to get 100% impale chance because this is basically a garunteed 50% more multi

you want more impale effect because it scale that 50% more multi to be closer to 100%

But impale is rare. The only sources for minions in the whole game are the support gem ( 40 / 60ish)
rotting claws (20% each)
And dread banner for 20% /20%

what master of command does is scale dread banner more as you will be getting 11% from quality 50% from generosity some ammount from the tree .. like 10 - 15%

and then an extra 45% (not counting travel nodes)

this will result in a dread banner giving ups closer to 40/40

in which case you only need 1 rotting claws notable and your multi from impale is over 100%. Thats pretty huge.

But honestly i would say this part is pretty optional. You could just get two rotting claws notables and not mess with generosity or master of command and be just fine especially if you do not have room for generosity (like me)
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 11:55:51
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
"
Luigo написал:
I now have 88% chaos res with divine flesh, but I keep dying alot to phys. What is the answer for phys? How do we survive with so low armor and evasion

I have seen some variants of this build stack a modest amount of endurance charges,

You could I suppose also use a basalt flask.

Practically speaking though you might simply be getting hit a bit too much.

I died a bunch when i was trying to rush things like delirium and my convocation was on cooldown. That is the maindown side to melee minion builds .
Unless you are rolling around with 200% passive minion movement speed .. they will not always be inbetween you and said physical damage. ( this is why after all this time ..queens escape is still a shockingly excellent choice)

In particular i would slow down on maps with crusader influence as those templar mobs can be particularly rippy with those pierce projectiles

I have died on a single map 3 times in a row because of those fuckers after going an entire level 95 - 96 without dying once.. to say the level of pain they put out is jarring is an understatment

Yuyp. I'm only starting red maps, but most of my deaths have been from trying to lead from the front. Made worse by not having my 4th ascendancy yet for bone armor (I was hoping to avoid having to hang out in 820 to get the last trial), combined with using Queens Escape + Cyclone CWC to cast both my offering and desecrate with a single button encouraging risky behavior.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I'm not sure why lots of people whining about breathstealer gloves.

They work great with legion/metamorph/blight (and blight map) encounters, because of the huge amount of rare monster your kill during the encounter. You get like %200 speed, and huge amount of damage boost with random buffs from blighted spores everywhere.

I think those gloves as a cheap headhunter belt.

imo, none of gloves you can craft or buy can make those encounters easier for you, and those encounters are where you can make most of the money in game.

Oh, also delve is included on that category, when spores give you huge speed boost, you can check each dark area for extra loot & fractured walls in lightning fast.

Apart from those, an extra annointment comes as a present, which is awesome to annoint death attunement or constition. Which rare glove can provide you the stats coming from those skills?
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 15:40:16
"
dyanikoglu написал:
I'm not sure why lots of people whining about breathstealer gloves.

They work great with legion/metamorph/blight (and blight map) encounters, because of the huge amount of rare monster your kill during the encounter. You get like %200 speed, and huge amount of damage boost with random buffs from blighted spores everywhere.

I think those gloves as a cheap headhunter belt.

imo, none of gloves you can craft or buy can make those encounters easier for you, and those encounters are where you can make most of the money in game.

Oh, also delve is included on that category, when spores give you huge speed boost, you can check each dark area for extra loot & fractured walls in lightning fast.

Apart from those, an extra annointment comes as a present, which is awesome to annoint death attunement or constition. Which rare glove can provide you the stats coming from those skills?

like i said in a post before: they are awesome early/mid.

early it provides us the auras to tackle stuff like blights and whatnots.

but later they are just a annointment of constitution that most will get anyway due to str pathing and using 2 passive small clusters instead of 3 passives since not all will get the perfect small node buffs like the ones on the POB provided where he has perfect str on everything and still barelly gets over 1000 str for baron...

also the aura is random and dont always provide anything useful. at certain point the zombies destroy everything instantly with or without those auras and the aura is just a waste due to us zooming through the maps too fast and away form teh spwned spores. also the gloves are mostly useless in boss fights like sirus and shaper (and some lesser bosses).

my question here isnt why we use them early/mid, is why we use them in a end game setup where those auras have little to no impact on the clearing, provides little no benefit in big end game fights, we need to squeeze any bit of str because clusters dont provide it and those are the huge power providers, we need the resists capped...

the moment we move into the 2 cluster setup there is no need for breathstealers and in fact we need the rare gloves stats in order to even out our stats, at this point if e can afford clusters we can also affort rare redeemer gloves with extra minion dmg that will even further offset the need for those spore auras and provide more single boss power. but if you have perfect clusters with str/resist small nodes extra, and perfectly rolled str in every single piece of gear then MAIBE you dont need the rare gloves, MAIBE...

this is why i question the breathstealers in the end game setup, but not early where they actually are very good.
"
Jones27 написал:

The increased effect of our auras on enemies is massive, since we stack a heavy maim aswell as pride. ^^
"
Raygiis написал:
Hey I love this build but I was wondering what it the best way to craft the quiver ? (Because it is at least 20ex to buy a good one)

i would just get a itemlevel 81-84 hunter one, use a deafening rage essence and harvest craft it from there. If you want to make life easier, you can keep using rage essences till you hit more than the str affix ^^
"
TroubleScrubble написал:
I dont quite get it how he gets +130% minion damage on the bow in pob. I understand that it's a bound fossil roll yet craft of exile doesnt show it on available prefixes list even when I select bound fossil as a method of crafting.

its something that i missed editing in the PoB, its only 105 due to essences now ^^
"
Luigo написал:
I now have 88% chaos res with divine flesh, but I keep dying alot to phys. What is the answer for phys? How do we survive with so low armor and evasion

theres several ways to mitigate phys better, pick up a few endurance charge nodes, and keep the enduring cry up consistently, stacking increased armor on your basalt flask while still using rumi's, and finally getting % phys taken as elemental on the watchers eye.
First of all i wanna thank you for a very well written and awesome build
I wanted to ask you what you think about using a victarios for a chestplate untill you can buy a propper one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация