[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

what is the best helment enchant for the build?
Has anyone tried crafting rings with essences?
"
Grimstroke1 написал:

Yes

Not cheap to hit t1 life though.
"
"
Grimstroke1 написал:

Yes

sorry for the question. how can i craft these 35% minion damage?
"
Happysurfer написал:
"
"
Grimstroke1 написал:

Yes

sorry for the question. how can i craft these 35% minion damage?

"
Rahlien написал:
"
"
Rahlien написал:
Was able to craft a nifty belt. Freed up a gem slot for me :D. This crafting league is just *muah* for crafting some primo stuffs.

I'm more interested in your rings, how did you craft them?

I bought the base that had the minion mod "underground" and then used suffix fracture craft from Harvest. Afterwards I chaos spammed till I got good life and strength and augmented chaos mod to it. Other ring I just chaos spammed and multi crafted after fracturing the minion mod again. Afterwards, I multicrafted it.
Was thinking about adding tailwind on critical strike to my boots.
But reading the description, I feel like it won't do anything on our build?
"
MiC87 написал:
Was thinking about adding tailwind on critical strike to my boots.
But reading the description, I feel like it won't do anything on our build?

Not unless you have a way to crit yourself. Even if you're using a melee weapon and cycloning to desecrate/offering you're not going to have much crit chance, so it probably won't work well.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello, I am enjoying this build but have a quick gem question. I am doing the budget version (no cluster jewels yet) and only have a 5-Link 'Femurs of the Saints'. I am seeing differences between the optimal gem setup between the PoB's and the OP. Bottom line is what 5 gems should I be using if I have at least a level 3 empower?

-edit I answered my own question by just getting a 6-link Femurs that I decided to use while I am crafting my bow
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 4:55:37
What 4 spectres are you guys running? I'm using 1 x Diabolist, 2 x Carnage Chieftain, 1 x Arena Master. Anyone using They of Tul? Is its dodge buff consistent enough?
I die alot even though I have 6.2k hp, and I have all the stuff I should have, 1000 strength too.

I remember playing a cyclone bone offering summoner, and it was way tankier and cleared faster and the whole build cost like 10 ex in metamorph league (brunowas build). But im so invested in this build now im not gonna change anything.
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 8:31:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация