[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Luigo написал:
I die alot even though I have 6.2k hp, and I have all the stuff I should have, 1000 strength too.

I remember playing a cyclone bone offering summoner, and it was way tankier and cleared faster and the whole build cost like 10 ex in metamorph league (brunowas build). But im so invested in this build now im not gonna change anything.

For me I noticed that I started dying because I often ran into mobs while my zombies were still far behind even when spamming convocation. I got some minion movement speed on my abyss jewel and reallocated ravenous horde which pretty much solved the issue.

Kingmaker on the AG helps as well...the fortify is pretty nice to have.

"
tduong написал:
What 4 spectres are you guys running? I'm using 1 x Diabolist, 2 x Carnage Chieftain, 1 x Arena Master. Anyone using They of Tul? Is its dodge buff consistent enough?

I run They of Tul as my 4th spectre. It's nice when you don't have to move about much (e.g. Blight, harvesting T1/2s in garden). Otherwise it's not very useful if you have to constantly run in and out of the snowstorm. Bear in mind that the snowstorm can cause some degree of lag as well.
"
iSheepie написал:
"
Luigo написал:
I die alot even though I have 6.2k hp, and I have all the stuff I should have, 1000 strength too.

I remember playing a cyclone bone offering summoner, and it was way tankier and cleared faster and the whole build cost like 10 ex in metamorph league (brunowas build). But im so invested in this build now im not gonna change anything.

For me I noticed that I started dying because I often ran into mobs while my zombies were still far behind even when spamming convocation. I got some minion movement speed on my abyss jewel and reallocated ravenous horde which pretty much solved the issue.

Kingmaker on the AG helps as well...the fortify is pretty nice to have.

"
tduong написал:
What 4 spectres are you guys running? I'm using 1 x Diabolist, 2 x Carnage Chieftain, 1 x Arena Master. Anyone using They of Tul? Is its dodge buff consistent enough?

I run They of Tul as my 4th spectre. It's nice when you don't have to move about much (e.g. Blight, harvesting T1/2s in garden). Otherwise it's not very useful if you have to constantly run in and out of the snowstorm. Bear in mind that the snowstorm can cause some degree of lag as well.

i got kingmaker on my AG a long time ago.
"
Luigo написал:

This is why i was commenting the same thing earlier in the post... This build is by no means bad or can't clear content... but it is squishy af and no its not "convocation cd" fault, it just is. With the amount of investment you put in this (which is alot for this to work) i expected more? if i put the amount of money spent on this build on most other builds, they will perform better flat out.

Nonetheless, i love summoners and i love this build because its fun to have zombies around you smacking ppl lol, but you will have to invest alot to perform well & clear content...There is no "budget" version
Guys, i'm having a hard time finding a non-unique ornate quiver. will the unique version, Maloney's Mechanism work? i feel the mods are more focused for bow skills but if i try to use a rare quiver which is not ornate bow ill have to lose one skill. Which is the better option?
i am pretty sure the only way to get that base is to brick a ton of maloneys mechanisms and then vendoring 5 bricked bases to make a unbricked rare which you then scour and craft
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
i am pretty sure the only way to get that base is to brick a ton of maloneys mechanisms and then vendoring 5 bricked bases to make a unbricked rare which you then scour and craft

if im not wrong, to make a unique to lower rarity we need to use vaal orbs, and there's no garuntee that it'll drop down to a lower rarity. So basically it'll take a lot of Maloney's mechanisms right? which is expensive. So i wanted to know the alternative

Is Miam must have in the chest link? if not im planning on replacing maim with desecrate so that i can use a socketless rare quiver with somewhat similar stats shown here.

Or the other option would be to use Maloney's Mechanism itself to keep all the skill links at the cost of losing mods on the quiver.

Not sure which one is better.
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
"
Saltychipmunk написал:

if im not wrong, to make a unique to lower rarity we need to use vaal orbs, and there's no garuntee that it'll drop down to a lower rarity. So basically it'll take a lot of Maloney's mechanisms right? which is expensive. So i wanted to know the alternative

Is Miam must have in the chest link? if not im planning on replacing maim with desecrate so that i can use a socketless rare quiver with somewhat similar stats shown here.

Or the other option would be to use Maloney's Mechanism itself to keep all the skill links at the cost of losing mods on the quiver.

Now you can get the hunter ornate quiver for 5e beast split fee, check the trade.
"
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
"
Saltychipmunk написал:

Now you can get the hunter ornate quiver for 5e beast split fee, check the trade.

i only see one with 10ex, which i cant afford rn. btw, what does beast split fee mean?
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
"

i only see one with 10ex, which i cant afford rn. btw, what does beast split fee mean?

You can use beast crafting to split a rare into two rares each with (i think) a random half of the mods. This effectively lets you dupe a crafting base. The 5ex would be the fee someone offering the service charges for a copy.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I have 6L shortbow ilv50. Trying to get +1 gem lvl with Essence of fear spamming. Someone know what are the odds to success with that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация