[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Agarwaen88 написал:
I have 6L shortbow ilv50. Trying to get +1 gem lvl with Essence of fear spamming. Someone know what are the odds to success with that?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=20&m=essence&e=1232&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=1&req={"1991":{"l":50,"g":2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

seems that the avg success rate takes about 41 essences of fear to get the mod
"
Summoner написал:
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
"

Now you can get the hunter ornate quiver for 5e beast split fee, check the trade.

i only see one with 10ex, which i cant afford rn. btw, what does beast split fee mean?

You can use beast crafting to split a rare into two rares each with (i think) a random half of the mods. This effectively lets you dupe a crafting base. The 5ex would be the fee someone offering the service charges for a copy.

oh, okay. the price rose to 10ex so hopefully it'll be there till i can get that much amount
"
First all you want to pick up a amber amulet with the hunter influence on it, with an itemlevel of atleast 85 to roll +1 to int gems. Furthermore you want to pick up an awakener orb, and a elder amber amulet with +1 zombies as the ONLY elder mod on it.

I don't understand this..
"
rikujo написал:
"
First all you want to pick up a amber amulet with the hunter influence on it, with an itemlevel of atleast 85 to roll +1 to int gems. Furthermore you want to pick up an awakener orb, and a elder amber amulet with +1 zombies as the ONLY elder mod on it.

I don't understand this..

have a hunter amulet and another elder amulet... use ur awakener on elder then hunter (this will destroy ur elder amulet, but by pressing on the hunter after it "transfers" the elder mod to the hunter amulet) this will make your amulet have the 2 mods from the previous amulets :)....just make sure there is only 1 influence mod per amulet
Последняя редакция: GoodGreenGuy. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 5:51:59
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
"
Agarwaen88 написал:
I have 6L shortbow ilv50. Trying to get +1 gem lvl with Essence of fear spamming. Someone know what are the odds to success with that?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=20&m=essence&e=1232&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=1&req={"1991":{"l":50,"g":2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

seems that the avg success rate takes about 41 essences of fear to get the mod

Thanks mate, I wonder if I'll success this during current league. I've wasted around 20 ES already, without any luck, kinda broke now, so I'm buying another ES every gained ~6C. But I have a feeling it's wasted money :D
Is anyone having trouble with zombies dying during sirus? I just did an A8 yesterday and he murdered my zombies in phase 4 5 times before I just started spamming skeles and killed him. It's impossible to try and resummon zombies mid-fight.
"
Rutzy написал:
Is anyone having trouble with zombies dying during sirus? I just did an A8 yesterday and he murdered my zombies in phase 4 5 times before I just started spamming skeles and killed him. It's impossible to try and resummon zombies mid-fight.

Swap one of your supports out for a level 3/4 empower, and get a level 21 zombie gem. The extra levels should make your zombies a lot stronger.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
i instant die at sirius beam. are there some support gems to change for this spezial fight?

have 5.8k hp
"
Happysurfer написал:
i instant die at sirius beam. are there some support gems to change for this spezial fight?

have 5.8k hp

Your gem links are all over the place. You're lucky you were able to make it to sirius with that gem setup lmao.
"
dyanikoglu написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

have 5.8k hp

Your gem links are all over the place. You're lucky you were able to make it to sirius with that gem setup lmao.

what do i wrong? btw have killed sirus7 last minute, 2 time die to the beam. i think if i cant avoid it it is my dead

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация