[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Summoner написал:
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
Guys can someone help me with my build? i cant seem to hit 1000 str and hp is on the low side so mapping is a bit difficult

Thanks a lot!

10 or 20 more levels would help a lot. You could get strength on the tree directly, use + strength jewels (Brawn and Efficient training).

For general survivability, you want T1/T2 life rolls on all your rares to get >6k life, and need high resist rolls to get at least +75 all elemental resists. While you're struggling with resists I'd recommend specing into commander of darkness for +30 all.

I do however wonder about the level of Really Minimal Talent it would appear to take to have dozens of exalts worth of end game gear (or at least stuff that looks superficially like what endgame items should be) by lvl 76; but have no apparent clue about how basic things needed for any build work.

Tried following the guide to the letter, didn't work out. Thanks a lot.
Finished Sirus 8 - Deathless Last night on first try with this build on Awaken 8.

"
"
Grimstroke1 написал:
Has anyone tried crafting rings with essences?

Yes

Not cheap to hit t1 life though.

Yes,
Essence of fear -> Fracture prefix (1/3 chance was about 30-40c per craft - https://discord.gg/zR6UjU) then essence of Rage (Str), harvest craft Res / life.

Must say the build has been good; done first A8 sirus, first cortex (done 3 all deathless), garden bosses at ilvl83.

Anyone done t15+ 100% delirium maps with build? is it feasible?
hi , i'm blind or missing something about the endgame pastebin ? Coz the endgame 2 cluster tree have better life and dps than the endgame tree with 3 clusters socket used . The only good thing in this one it's the small jewel for the +3 max chaos res . (but we can replace one of life small cluster for a similar chaos jewel in the second tree too ...
"
Redeyesgeek написал:
hi , i'm blind or missing something about the endgame pastebin ? Coz the endgame 2 cluster tree have better life and dps than the endgame tree with 3 clusters socket used . The only good thing in this one it's the small jewel for the +3 max chaos res . (but we can replace one of life small cluster for a similar chaos jewel in the second tree too ...

I don't know if there are any effects not captured by POB, but stacking an extra 20% impale chance to keep your DPS as consistent as possible is probably a big part of it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner написал:
"
Redeyesgeek написал:

I don't know if there are any effects not captured by POB, but stacking an extra 20% impale chance to keep your DPS as consistent as possible is probably a big part of it.

well the third in the crafting guide has not rotten claws but in pastebin the second we must put is the reneweal feasting vicious and not the same as the first .
Don't know if i'm clear ^^
But yeah if we follow the pastebin we have more impale chance and it's something not calculated . Make sense if we follow this order . But if we use two classic Rotten Reneweal Vicious the third seems a little useless if we have already some minions leech .
can someone explain to me how we reach 46% impale chance from dread banner in the endgame pob?

i only reach 38% with:

"
- 3x master of Command
- Sovereignty
- Devotion
- lvl5 awakened generosity

any ideas what im missing?

EDIT: it was the helmet enchant, keeping the post incase anyone else is wondering.
Последняя редакция: Lewdz. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 9:50:59
Yo just got my first level 100 with this build! Thanks a lot <3
Hi there, thanks for the build. Currently around level 96 with this build, is there anything which can be changed (temporarily) to make "Hall of Grandmasters" doable?

Gear check for who is interested, any feedback appreciated:

Скрытый текст

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Bloemist. Время: 15 авг. 2020 г., 5:25:56
well after spending almost 7 ex worth of chromes trying to get 5 off colours for a dex bow, im sure you should mention this to some of the newer players, i have given up for now as im at a loss how to craft 5 off colours. Didnt even get close using vorici calc and spamming 3 red at 100 chromes a pop. im sure the build is great when you can get the right colours.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация