[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

If you're playing league, use the red/blue Harvest craft, easy peasy.

In other news, I made this beauty yesterday and I'm chuffed as hell. I love this league.
Последняя редакция: FutileRhetoric. Время: 19 авг. 2020 г., 5:29:26
"
FutileRhetoric написал:

In other news, I made this beauty yesterday and I'm chuffed as hell. I love this league.

Could you point out crafting order for the belt?
"
Bloemist написал:
Hi there, thanks for the build. Currently around level 96 with this build, is there anything which can be changed (temporarily) to make "Hall of Grandmasters" doable?

Gear check for who is interested, any feedback appreciated:

Скрытый текст

Thanks!

There is nothing you can do that'd make this build HoGM-viable. Most of the end-tier exile packs (think LA builds on steroids) WILL 1 shot your zombies (or you!) easily, even with 150-200k HP. For HoGM you need a specialized build - this build cannot come even remotely close to meeting requirements.
Последняя редакция: bvanharjr. Время: 20 авг. 2020 г., 18:20:05
Hi there!

Started a SSFHC character for some fun and came across this.

Upon further reading, wondering if this is still SSFHC viable?

I've read through alot and the author hasn't posted since july and the original thread talks about max spell block etc. but the current iteration of the build seems to use a bow so im a tad confused.

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm currently just leveling through the acts.

Cheers
"
bvanharjr написал:
"
Bloemist написал:
Hi there, thanks for the build. Currently around level 96 with this build, is there anything which can be changed (temporarily) to make "Hall of Grandmasters" doable?

Gear check for who is interested, any feedback appreciated:

Скрытый текст

Thanks!

There is nothing you can do that'd make this build HoGM-viable. Most of the end-tier exile packs (think LA builds on steroids) WILL 1 shot your zombies (or you!) easily, even with 150-200k HP. For HoGM you need a specialized build - this build cannot come even remotely close to meeting requirements.

This is highly inaccurate iv'e done HoGM multiple times with this build without changing anything, you just need to have enough dps to kill them before they kill your zombies
Is it possible to link generosity + dread banner with the other auras in a 6L chest? Given that I only use Flesh instead of Stone. It doesn't affect Pride aura right?

Flesh - Maim - Pride - Enlighten - Dread Banner - Generosity. Will it work?

Edit: Turns out can doable. When you hover over Generosity gem, it highlights itself and Dread Banner. So the gem only affects Dread Banner.
Последняя редакция: NyxtheNick. Время: 25 авг. 2020 г., 10:09:49
"
Bloemist написал:
"
FutileRhetoric написал:

Sure! I'm not sure if this is the most effective/efficient way to go about it, any tips from others are ofc. welcome. It definitely was not cheap, but then as far as I can see it's the perfect belt for this build. This is how I made it:

1) Start out with using an essence (deafening essence of rage) on an ilvl 86+ base for the +str suffix; if you're lucky or can spend a few more essences, you can try to hit one of the other good mods (life, resistance, armour) right away. You can also start with a T1 strength base, which is even better. Make sure there are no mods that can't be removed with harvest crafting (e.g. if you hit a mana mod, flask duration, etc. etc. retry or scour).

Ideally, you'd want a belt with +str, and a combination of T1 life, T1 armour, or T1 resistance, and no other mods; if you have other mods that are removable with harvest, remove them (e.g. remove attack / remove physical / remove life if you've hit the life regen suffix.)

Then do one of the following for the mods you don't yet have:

2) Use harvest crafting (remove/aug resistance) to get the T1 resistance suffix
3) Use harvest crafting (remove/aug defense) until you hit the T1 armour prefix
4) Make sure your suffixes are blocked by crafting a random suffix on it (the other two should be the +str/+res) and use harvest crafting (remove/aug life) until you hit T1 life

Time to slam some influence on it:

5) Remove your crafted suffix and craft a random prefix on it (you want to have one empty suffix slot and no prefixes) and slam with a hunter's exalt. If you're lucky (~13% chance) you'll hit the T1 +% attributes right away. If not, you're gonna have to fix it through harvest crafting (either remove/aug influence mod, or remove physical/caster/speed depending on what you get and then aug influence.)

Now it's time for prayer to your deity of choice:

6) Remove your crafted prefix and use harvest crafting to augment life. You have 50% odds of hitting +% life (25% of hitting T1 and 25% of hitting T2) and 50% chance of hitting the completely useless increase flask recovery rate. If you hit the latter, you can try to harvest remove/aug life, but of course you risk losing your T1 life. If you remove your T1 life by accident, remove life mods, and remove/aug life until you hit T1 life again and then try aug life again - but that's going to be expensive.

That's it - it's fully deterministic, but depending on your luck it can be expensive as hell. God speed! :)
"
FutileRhetoric написал:
"
Bloemist написал:
"
FutileRhetoric написал:

Скрытый текст
Sure! I'm not sure if this is the most effective/efficient way to go about it, any tips from others are ofc. welcome. It definitely was not cheap, but then as far as I can see it's the perfect belt for this build. This is how I made it:

1) Start out with using an essence (deafening essence of rage) on an ilvl 86+ base for the +str suffix; if you're lucky or can spend a few more essences, you can try to hit one of the other good mods (life, resistance, armour) right away. You can also start with a T1 strength base, which is even better. Make sure there are no mods that can't be removed with harvest crafting (e.g. if you hit a mana mod, flask duration, etc. etc. retry or scour).

Ideally, you'd want a belt with +str, and a combination of T1 life, T1 armour, or T1 resistance, and no other mods; if you have other mods that are removable with harvest, remove them (e.g. remove attack / remove physical / remove life if you've hit the life regen suffix.)

Then do one of the following for the mods you don't yet have:

2) Use harvest crafting (remove/aug resistance) to get the T1 resistance suffix
3) Use harvest crafting (remove/aug defense) until you hit the T1 armour prefix
4) Make sure your suffixes are blocked by crafting a random suffix on it (the other two should be the +str/+res) and use harvest crafting (remove/aug life) until you hit T1 life

Time to slam some influence on it:

5) Remove your crafted suffix and craft a random prefix on it (you want to have one empty suffix slot and no prefixes) and slam with a hunter's exalt. If you're lucky (~13% chance) you'll hit the T1 +% attributes right away. If not, you're gonna have to fix it through harvest crafting (either remove/aug influence mod, or remove physical/caster/speed depending on what you get and then aug influence.)

Now it's time for prayer to your deity of choice:

6) Remove your crafted prefix and use harvest crafting to augment life. You have 50% odds of hitting +% life (25% of hitting T1 and 25% of hitting T2) and 50% chance of hitting the completely useless increase flask recovery rate. If you hit the latter, you can try to harvest remove/aug life, but of course you risk losing your T1 life. If you remove your T1 life by accident, remove life mods, and remove/aug life until you hit T1 life again and then try aug life again - but that's going to be expensive.

That's it - it's fully deterministic, but depending on your luck it can be expensive as hell. God speed! :)

Thank you very much, very detailed.
I'm not planning on making a full T1 belt due to the cost (at 7ex atm) So i'll reroll armour on below belt and conciser it done.
Последняя редакция: Bloemist. Время: 24 авг. 2020 г., 4:45:49
"
Bloemist написал:
Thank you very much, very detailed.
I'm not planning on making a full T1 belt due to the cost (at 7ex atm) So i'll reroll armour on below belt and conciser it done.

Neat! Hope you hit a good one.

And, as I was saying, I love this league :D
I'm almost finished crafting a new pair of gloves. I believe they are actually better then the breathstealer ones including anointment.

I replaced brutality and multistrike for a carrion golem + empower to further boost zombies.
I'm hardly using skeletons outside of boss fights, I don't really see a benefit on spending a 4 link on it. I'm I wrong? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация