[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Summoner написал:
"
Rutzy написал:
Is anyone having trouble with zombies dying during sirus? I just did an A8 yesterday and he murdered my zombies in phase 4 5 times before I just started spamming skeles and killed him. It's impossible to try and resummon zombies mid-fight.

Swap one of your supports out for a level 3/4 empower, and get a level 21 zombie gem. The extra levels should make your zombies a lot stronger.

Thanks, I'll take a look. I've only ever had a problem with them dying if they sit in like a ball lightning for 20 seconds so it was strange. I forgot I hadn't added an empower yet
* I went with 2x Wands because i wanted Trigger Socketed Spell because im lazy and i dont want to cast Offering/Desecrate + I gained a Curse.

Been working with a 2x Wand Version of this Build, so far it has been working very well. I still need to work on another Cluster jewel setup and Enlighten lvl4 jewel to turn Pride on. (4 attempts failed..bleh)

Completed so far
Killed Uber Elder
Sirus Awakened 7 - 8 won't be much different

Maps - I feel like i would have to try to die in a map rather than a map kill me at this point.

Been playing rather casually so far, but with harvest crafting this build has been easy to put gear on.

This is where i'm at so far... Waay over capped on resists and still have a resist slot to augment on my gloves.

Since i went with 2x Wands i went with Gold Gloves in place of the uniques.

Последняя редакция: SPYDER680. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 13:23:12
"
GoodGreenGuy написал:
"
rikujo написал:
"
First all you want to pick up a amber amulet with the hunter influence on it, with an itemlevel of atleast 85 to roll +1 to int gems. Furthermore you want to pick up an awakener orb, and a elder amber amulet with +1 zombies as the ONLY elder mod on it.

I don't understand this..

have a hunter amulet and another elder amulet... use ur awakener on elder then hunter (this will destroy ur elder amulet, but by pressing on the hunter after it "transfers" the elder mod to the hunter amulet) this will make your amulet have the 2 mods from the previous amulets :)....just make sure there is only 1 influence mod per amulet

Thanks man didn't know what orbs did so had a hard time understanding what qlida said. Btw anyone knows the difference between the meta spectre build's dps and this one?

Thanks for the build. Im enjoing a lot,
im too lazy to cast too much skill and i put offering in a cwdt set up.
Последняя редакция: VicarInATutu2. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 13:58:08
Hi. Maybe this was covered somewhere else but is there a guide for crafting a +strenght/increased attributes elder stygian vise ? Or a strenght / increased strenght hunter stygian vise? :)

Thank you!

PS: awesome build even though it tends to be a bit pricey to min/max.
Последняя редакция: SethCs. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 13:27:26
Thanks for a great guide and build!

I couldn’t find anything on corrupted blood here, I’ve had problems with other builds if I didn’t get a jewel to counter this. Do I need to find something for this build?
"
11Kobar11 написал:
Thanks for a great guide and build!

I couldn’t find anything on corrupted blood here, I’ve had problems with other builds if I didn’t get a jewel to counter this. Do I need to find something for this build?

Not an expert. But I always get one of these for the Sirus fights. In this case I got an efficient training jewel with corrupted blood. They are around 80C right now. So I think it's worth it.
I don't think vanity did anything for the build. Pretty much done with all gears and capped chaos res to 90 with 6k hp. It feels underpowered with the investments made on it..
Guys can someone help me with my build? i cant seem to hit 1000 str and hp is on the low side so mapping is a bit difficult

Thanks a lot!
Последняя редакция: LoneWolf999. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 15:36:10
"
LoneWolf999 написал:
Guys can someone help me with my build? i cant seem to hit 1000 str and hp is on the low side so mapping is a bit difficult

Thanks a lot!

10 or 20 more levels would help a lot. You could get strength on the tree directly, use + strength jewels (Brawn and Efficient training).

For general survivability, you want T1/T2 life rolls on all your rares to get >6k life, and need high resist rolls to get at least +75 all elemental resists. While you're struggling with resists I'd recommend specing into commander of darkness for +30 all.

I do however wonder about the level of Really Minimal Talent it would appear to take to have dozens of exalts worth of end game gear (or at least stuff that looks superficially like what endgame items should be) by lvl 76; but have no apparent clue about how basic things needed for any build work.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Последняя редакция: Summoner. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 18:25:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация