[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

i know patchnote is coming but

just tried t19 delirium map, finished it, but looks like i need more dps

how? change timeless jewel and take commander of darkness?

https://pastebin.com/vwfGQ3Mq
Hi, is this build viable next league?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"
Ron360 написал:

It sure is sir! I'll probably do a few changes up to league start though. ^^
"
vld74 написал:
i know patchnote is coming but

just tried t19 delirium map, finished it, but looks like i need more dps

how? change timeless jewel and take commander of darkness?

https://pastebin.com/vwfGQ3Mq

your build looks good, so you should be doing just fine i'd say. However if you feel like you need more dps theres several things you can do:
Get a hold of a bottled faith flask
Pick up the third cluster jewel setup
Drop glorious vanity for a well rolled elegant hubris (this will make you drop quite a few defences, however it'll sum up a massive dps increase, i made it to 110m shaper dps in harvest with one).
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Ron360 написал:

Thanks Q. You're the best. I love your build and have 40/40 the last 3 leagues with it. Looking forward to running Heist again with your build.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Ron360 написал:

Waiting for your changes so much )
Play with your build 3 leagues and want to continue it
sometimes i think about start a league with another build but this will be the 6th time i use, maybe i do a essence drain trickster after but stand still casting blight in the boss is not that great
Just reading through the alternative gems -

Raise zombie
Alternate Quality 1 Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has 40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Isnt this pretty insane for the build? not sure how much 40% is in terms of overall dps increase
"
Zerotanker написал:
Just reading through the alternative gems -

Raise zombie
Alternate Quality 1 Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has 40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Isnt this pretty insane for the build? not sure how much 40% is in terms of overall dps increase

I think that's like a 40% more multiplier right? Or does the zombie have other attacks it can do besides slam?
Also, the alt quality zombie gem looks really good too. 1% life gain on hit? That kind of regen will allow you to invest more into offensive nodes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация