[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle написал:
"
Shinohiko написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Yea, the type of damage you deal has no effect on what Saquawal's Nest does for the build. It will still be BiS. But remember to change the links, Maim loses its bonus if you convert. Other gems might be better then. Grave Intentions becomes a good passive too. It is really bad for pure phys zombies.

Maim loses its bonus when I convert, for the armour or the Tirad Grip Gloves?
What does Grave Intentions do? The poe.gamepedia website is down for me somehow.

Maim does make enemies take more physical damage. And Grave Intentions is a passive node that gives a chance to get unholy might. Pretty bad for pure phys zombies, as you use Brutality with them to get the highest damage. But an ok boost for conversion zombies.

So my 6 Link after getting the triad glove with 4 white sockets will be:
zombies
feeding frenzy
multistrike
melee physical
ruthless
empower 4/maim
???
"
Mecielle написал:

Yea, and you have level 23 Zombies and I have level 30 Zombies. And PoB tells me that means more than double the damage. If we take into account that you would use a different support instead of Empower it comes out at around 40% difference. And Zombies are what deal damage in this build not spectres, golems or skellies. So noone cares about them having +2. Well, we care for the life they gain from higher levels. Also, level 23 Zombies will be dieing A LOT in the endgame.

I think you HUGELY underestimate how much damage Zombies gain from levels.

Why would I have only level 23 Zombies?

21 Raise Zombie
+2 Staff
+2 Ascendancy
+3 level 4 Empower
+2 Support gems enchant (Empower)

Thats level 30 Zombies just like you. Except now I also have +2 on all my other minions, offerings and Auras.

As for Skellies that actually outdamage Zombies on a 1 to 1 basis. Always have.
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 12:04:59
edit
Последняя редакция: Kaegyn. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 12:43:20
"
Mecielle написал:
So what is everybody using as their curse? I know we are using Animate Guardian to apply Vulnerability on hit, but he counts as a seperate player, so we still have another curse to either self cast or get from our minions.

I changed my Spectre setup to 2xCarnage Chieftain, 1xHost Chieftain and 1xDiabolist. And man, that Diabolist is spamming Enfeeble all over the screen like its his favorite thing ever. And the effect is actually insane, I get hit A LOT less and when I get hit it hurts a lot less too. So I would definitely recommend getting a Diabolist as the 4th Spectre.

Did I miss it in the opening post? Or did OP not talk at all about what curse he uses?

Well for me I’m simply not cursing! Really though, either go exclusively with AG curse or with a Spectre curse since they will cancel each other out. I mentioned earlier that it’s possible for AG to double curse with corrupted Oskarm (expensive) or Asenath’s Gentle Touch (very expensive). Both methods would probably be cheapest by far to buy and corrupt yourself.

I also think this should work: Give the AG +1 curse limit but have him only curse once. Using a curse Spectre would override the AG’s curse, but the very next AG’s attack should reapply his curse due to his +1 limit. The AG can have up to +2 curses, which would allow the same process using what I mentioned above.

Qlida, however, dropped his curse Spectre due to its movement speed.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Silverpion написал:

The problem is that if you're using vuln gloves on your AG, that's all the curses your minions can cast. They don't respect the +1 curse from passive tree. So diabolist is useless :D.

Yea, you laugh while spreading bullshit, thinking you are clever and I am stupid... AG is a seperate entity from the player. He basically counts a second player. He has his own curse limit of 1. The player, and his direct minions, has a totally seperate curse limit of 1. Maybe get some VERY basic summoner information before proceeding to laugh at people? I mean, it is in the OP, it is in the poe wiki, if you had read anything at all you should know this.

Direct quote from the wiki:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

I love helping new players and answering questions, as seen on the last 10 pages here, but things like this really grind my gears.

I laugh because I added a :D which you also did while flaming the guy who made this thread for not having diabolist on the list, despite him having that info first and then removing it? I'm sorry, I don't understand. He actually has "NOTE! The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example). - Quoted from Path of exile wiki!"

Way earlier in the thread people actually tested using AG and diabolist and said it didn't work. Now you come in and say it works. Show me it working I guess? We have conflicting data.
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??
"
Kronikle написал:
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??

use poe profile and see

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Qlidascope?

all play 5 link weapon and 5 link armour

its all y need to t15 map

"
Silverpion написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Silverpion написал:

The problem is that if you're using vuln gloves on your AG, that's all the curses your minions can cast. They don't respect the +1 curse from passive tree. So diabolist is useless :D.

Yea, you laugh while spreading bullshit, thinking you are clever and I am stupid... AG is a seperate entity from the player. He basically counts a second player. He has his own curse limit of 1. The player, and his direct minions, has a totally seperate curse limit of 1. Maybe get some VERY basic summoner information before proceeding to laugh at people? I mean, it is in the OP, it is in the poe wiki, if you had read anything at all you should know this.

Direct quote from the wiki:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

I love helping new players and answering questions, as seen on the last 10 pages here, but things like this really grind my gears.

I laugh because I added a :D which you also did while flaming the guy who made this thread for not having diabolist on the list, despite him having that info first and then removing it? I'm sorry, I don't understand. He actually has "NOTE! The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example). - Quoted from Path of exile wiki!"

Way earlier in the thread people actually tested using AG and diabolist and said it didn't work. Now you come in and say it works. Show me it working I guess? We have conflicting data.

The Guardian entry is a little strangely worded but what it means is that your curse limit increases does not apply to the AG and vice versa. So basically if you have a Curse limit of 2 and the AG has a Curse limit of 2 then each of you can apply two Curses but the target you attack still only has a Curse limit of 2 not 4.

You can easily test this by giving your AG 1 Curse and yourself 1 Curse and the Curses won't stack.

If you read the Curse entry on PoE wiki it explains how you can't even stack Curses between players if there is no Curse limit increase.
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
Kronikle написал:

use poe profile and see

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Qlidascope?

all play 5 link weapon and 5 link armour

its all y need to t15 map

4 White Socket Triad Grip = 3-4 exalt
Astramentis = 1 exalt (+ 0.75 exalt oils needed for Death Attunement)
2 Efficient Training Jewels = 2-2.5 exalt
The Baron = 0.5-1 exalt
Aspect of the Avian ring with all those juicy resists = 1 exalt

I can likely still do T15 maps with my shit gear, but I'm still in awe at how well geared a lot of you are already, especially those with 6 link Saqawal's Nests.
The way I see it is even if you have 2 curses on your character, every time your ag hits it will override the curse from your spectre instead of adding +1. If the AG has two curse limit then yeah, sure. If it's wrong then I'd be happy to learn about it.

Oops @Max_zero I missed your post while typing this, but yeah that was what I thought as well.
Последняя редакция: Silverpion. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 13:43:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация