[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Kronikle написал:
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??

Look my gear, it's shit, almost lvl93 and i'm super poor (bad luck). Does it matter? No because I still oneshot everything in t15 maps and never die. :)
"
phexifa написал:
"
Kronikle написал:
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??

Look my gear, it's shit, almost lvl93 and i'm super poor (bad luck). Does it matter? No because I still oneshot everything in t15 maps and never die. :)

Any build can onshot everything in t15 maps and never die.
Kill uber elder then speak about your power.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Why drop the Enduring bond wheel when we play with Zombies ? Isnt that lose of dps ?
Also from the wiki:

"Player A has a curse limit of two and Player B has a curse limit of one. Every time Player B casts a curse on an enemy after Player A, he replaces both curses because he reduces the limit from two to one."

The ag is constantly hitting and reducing the limit to 1.
guys i just buyed the astramentis + death attunament.. but doesn't stack with the death attunament in the tree.. i have to unlearn the tree one?
Am i missing something?
sry bad english
Последняя редакция: kiota1988. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 14:29:13
Currently following this build and this is the second time i have played zombie summoner since 2015. Thanks for the build tho but I have a question,for bossing, do we stick to the Carnage-Carnage-Host-Ruin Hellion spectres setup or go for 4 slave driver like the others?
"
kiota1988 написал:
guys i just buyed the astramentis + death attunament.. but doesn't stack with the death attunament in the tree.. i have to unlearn the tree one?

sry bad english

Yes they don't stack. The point is, if you put Death Attunment on your amulet, you can spec out of it in the tree and use those points elsewhere (like the Scion life wheel).
how to deal with physycal reflect maps?? zombies die kinda fast in those maps..
"
angelux51 написал:

don't run them.
"
angelux51 написал:

You can use triad gloves. I got 3 white sockets from jun (which isn't good, 4 white from double corruption would be preferable) but any colors should allow you to run phys reflects if you REALLY have to run a phys reflect. Otherwise skip it. But I only put them on if I need to run a corrupted phys reflect.
Последняя редакция: Silverpion. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 14:59:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация