[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
judikator написал:
"
phexifa написал:
"
Kronikle написал:
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??

Look my gear, it's shit, almost lvl93 and i'm super poor (bad luck). Does it matter? No because I still oneshot everything in t15 maps and never die. :)

Any build can onshot everything in t15 maps and never die.
Kill uber elder then speak about your power.

We are talking about shit gear. I'd really like to see you do UElder with shit 30c gear mate.
"
judikator написал:
"
phexifa написал:
"
Kronikle написал:
I'm in awe at some of the gear y'all have already. I'm level 87 and only just recently was able to afford my first Efficient Training jewel. I still need probably 10 exalts worth of gear. How is everyone farming their gear so fast??

Look my gear, it's shit, almost lvl93 and i'm super poor (bad luck). Does it matter? No because I still oneshot everything in t15 maps and never die. :)

Any build can onshot everything in t15 maps and never die.
Kill uber elder then speak about your power.

Haven't had the chance yet, but will update when I kill him :)
"
kiota1988 написал:
guys i just buyed the astramentis + death attunament.. but doesn't stack with the death attunament in the tree.. i have to unlearn the tree one?
Am i missing something?
sry bad english

Its dont stack...

u need spec out the points... but remember, spec out the 'small nodes' too!!

with the notable, u dont need they...

so more life in other side of the tree!!

sry bad english [2]
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
what are your thoughts on using a staff over a mace with +1 gems / lvl 20 fortify instead of +1 gems / lvl 20 maim?

I'm running full cold conversion using triad grip and it seems to be better dps in pob (with the 7th link as fortify instead of maim)
"
angelux51 написал:
how to deal with physycal reflect maps?? zombies die kinda fast in those maps..

- Don’t run them
- Convert to chaos damage via Triad Grip
- Swap zombies for skellies for the map’s duration
- Cry at how long it takes to clear the map

Try one of those. :D
Just crafted the neck i am wearing (should have put avian on instead of the str but will fix later)

Going to do staff next still considering yolo anul on the staff as losing the minion damage seems bad.

what would you all suggest i upgrade next?

Thanks,
"
0palescent написал:
what are your thoughts on using a staff over a mace with +1 gems / lvl 20 fortify instead of +1 gems / lvl 20 maim?

I'm running full cold conversion using triad grip and it seems to be better dps in pob (with the 7th link as fortify instead of maim)

I think if you are running Skeletons too its fairly obviously better.

I was lucky and got a super cheap 28c one.

Keep in mind finding the Fortify version will be tricky. Will probably be very expensive. But even without the fact that it buffs Zombies, Skeletons and Auras (the 3 biggest contributors to our damage) should make it extremely competitive.
I dont really see the need for any skelly shinanigans tho. I insta kill uber elder with my zombies and dont even use pride anymore. The dmg is just ridiculous.
Zombies pretty much never die (with some gear) + u get fortify from kingmaker. The maim aura is pretty shit this league and i would rather use skitterbots for some insane dmg.
Also you need to consider that its way harder to craft that staff.
"
0palescent написал:

It’ll be a bit more expensive, but it should be fine. I doubt it would be much more dps though since even though minion level remains the same, you sacrifice 1 level from most of your support gems. Also, in my calculations earlier I found a greater dps boost in converting 75% cold, 25% fire and linking Hatred and Haste to Generosity. You would lose the mobility Haste grants you, the convenience of Portal, and a beneficial aura necessary for Commander of Darkness.
"
"
0palescent написал:

It’ll be a bit more expensive, but it should be fine. I doubt it would be much more dps though since even though minion level remains the same, you sacrifice 1 level from most of your support gems. Also, in my calculations earlier I found a greater dps boost in converting 75% cold, 25% fire and linking Hatred and Haste to Generosity. You would lose the mobility Haste grants you, the convenience of Portal, and a beneficial aura necessary for Commander of Darkness.

Could you explain what you mean by losing 1 level from support gems?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация