[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
eternity5575 написал:
Currently following this build and this is the second time i have played zombie summoner since 2015. Thanks for the build tho but I have a question,for bossing, do we stick to the Carnage-Carnage-Host-Ruin Hellion spectres setup or go for 4 slave driver like the others?

slavedrivers are dps spectres for main damage, our zombie dps is more than enough, and is boosted alot by our support spectres! :)
"
angelux51 написал:
how to deal with physycal reflect maps?? zombies die kinda fast in those maps..

either reroll them, spam a ton of skellies or use blood magic on your zombie links. It isn't a easy work around in any regards though :(
Finished the mace craft for the league today. Did U elder, shaper, UAtziri deathless with it. Its super broken, more that i expected, and were not even close to polishing up the build!
Honestly I don't see how. You just swap the Fortify for Maim (since both are used anyway). The level is the same. You lose 1 level of Minion damage, Phys Damage, MS, etc which when over 20 is about 1% per gem so 4% at most.

But your Skeletons get +2 and your auras get +2.

How that is a lot less has me stuffed.

Though my build is a fair bit different then yours. I found your build pretty generic and uninspired to be honest. You miss out on a lot of best things from 3.8 (Skitterbots and Mine aura debuff stacking) and you rely on plain life stacking as your defence. Only now are you starting to branch into hybrid.

What seperates your build from the many Zombiemancers that have come before?
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 19:43:01
"
Silverpion написал:

Yoo after regaling without imprinting and failing an annul, 2000 alts later, imprinted this time but it wasn't necessary. Finally done!

Looking good feeling good sir! Gj :D
"
Max_zero написал:

Honestly I don't see how. You just swap the Fortify for Maim (since both are used anyway). The level is the same. You lose 1 level of Minion damage, Phys Damage, MS, etc which when over 20 is about 1% per gem so 4% at most.

These are PoB screenshots of EXACTLY the same gem setup. Staff being +2 spells, fortify, 45% life and minion damage, and 28% cast and attack speed staff. (i cannot see how it should be able to roll better).
Raise zombie - Minion damage - Empower - Melee Physical damage - Ruthless - Multistrike. The only difference is the staff vs. mace.

https://imgur.com/a/w01zlA5

Before you keep arguing, yes PoB takes into account that your auras level up. You loose flat 6m zombie dps for a craft thats way costlier. 246k*1,5821*16 ~6m If you want to argue so much about something then please PLEASE PLEAAASE read up on what you are arguing. With a clear speed setup on skellies, Skellies - minion damage - melee physical - Melee splash - Feeding frenzy - ruthless you gain about ~53k dps on skellies. 53*11 ~583k.

Please. Put. This. Arugment. Down. My sanity can't handle it anymore...
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 19:46:44
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Max_zero написал:

These are PoB screenshots of EXACTLY the same gem setup. Staff being +2 spells, fortify, 45% life and minion damage, and 28% cast and attack speed staff. (i cannot see how it should be able to roll better).
Raise zombie - Minion damage - Empower - Melee Physical damage - Ruthless - Multistrike. The only difference is the staff vs. mace.

https://imgur.com/a/w01zlA5

Before you keep arguing, yes PoB takes into account that your auras level up. You loose flat 6m zombie dps for a craft thats way costlier. 246k*1,5821*16 ~6m If you want to argue so much about something then please PLEASE PLEAAASE read up on what you are arguing. With a clear speed setup on skellies, Skellies - minion damage - melee physical - Melee splash - Feeding frenzy - ruthless you gain about ~53k dps on skellies. 53*11 ~583k.

Please. Put. This. Arugment. Down. My sanity can't handle it anymore...

Can't even read those screenshots on mobile the resolution is so poor.

The reason you are losing DPS is you lose Maim Debuff you can't use the same gems. Thought that was obvious.

You really need to learn to handle disagreement a bit better.
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 19:52:34
So exactly how good are all these maces you guys are making?

I just checked and they are 20+ exalts each... is it worth it?

Is there a "nearly as good" alternative for much cheaper that I could potentially kill Uber Elder with?
"
brunowa написал:
So exactly how good are all these maces you guys are making?

I just checked and they are 20+ exalts each... is it worth it?

Is there a "nearly as good" alternative for much cheaper that I could potentially kill Uber Elder with?

I would settle for a femur of the saints until you can craft the mace.
Hi, is the Saqawal chest still BIS for the build in Blight?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация