[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

The guide says to equip the animated guardian with gloves with vulnerability on hit. But it's quite expensive, specially on the gloves mentioned in the guide.

Should I prioritize the guardian health or can i sacrifice that for vulnerability?
Последняя редакция: Garulf161. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 2:22:29
"
Silverpion написал:
Just got the 4 white sockets. I wonder if converting actually results in higher damage. Wish pob updated T_t. Also guardian with 87k life died in a lvl 83 altered distant encounter. Feelsbadman.

wow, really? (about AG)

i'm in std... (rato_harbinger char if u want check)

no baron, no links in AG (but gets lvl 28, kingmaker (fortify) and 102k life) and AG never lost half of life...

i did many t16 corrupted hydra's... delving at 250-280 and its very easy...

now i change to evangelists spectres just because i dont want die for lag (my notebook and internet are sucks), but i was using solar guards for many time and AG never die after 3.8 minion life changes.

in 3.7 with solar guards (no proximity shield), AG got almost 40k life and no kingmaker... and died just 2 times in 50 guardians fights.

i really dont know how ur AG dies... maybe uber elder? red elder? shaper kamehameha?
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Последняя редакция: Rato86. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 2:43:43
I think the mods on that map were insane, I saw 300% dmg mods there. Should've taken a screenshot, fuck. Also, I wasn't really paying attention I should have convocated during the phase switch. That boss was doing some insane damage.
You can also chose to link Skitterbots to Unbound Ailments for an increased effect with a slightly higher reservation cost.

dont work just teste it use skitterbots + undound no efecr
skitter icon on screen dont have marker and cost of mana same
This build is sick. I even afk watch netflix and minions kill T16 bosses for me.
I'm feeling extremely squishy...

Is it supposed to be squishy?? I'm dying quite a bit on red maps.

Any suggestions?

Someone can write me, how to craft this mace step by step?
1. Got quality 29%
2.magic 2h mace +1socket and what now?
Последняя редакция: bukiet95. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 3:43:14
"
101zombi101 написал:
You can also chose to link Skitterbots to Unbound Ailments for an increased effect with a slightly higher reservation cost.

dont work just teste it use skitterbots + undound no efecr
skitter icon on screen dont have marker and cost of mana same

agree

its dont work... Unbound Ailments support skills HIT enemies... so skitterbots not supported!
\/

/\
"
Silverpion написал:
I think the mods on that map were insane, I saw 300% dmg mods there. Should've taken a screenshot, fuck. Also, I wasn't really paying attention I should have convocated during the phase switch. That boss was doing some insane damage.

hm... its happen so!!

one hint i use... take out the gem, if u think AG can dies...
\/

/\
"
brunowa написал:
I'm feeling extremely squishy...

Is it supposed to be squishy?? I'm dying quite a bit on red maps.

Any suggestions?

I recently hit level 95 on the build. I have 6.5k life and killed Shaper deathless, red tier elder deathless (multiple times), and guardians deathless. I don't really feel squishy at all. I don't know what your playstyle is, but when I am doing higher tier content I play very defensively. I summon my skeletons and get just close enough for my zombies to attack the enemy and then will run around in as large a circle as I can. I sometimes even run back, summon some more skeletons, then run back in. A sort of hit and run style on more difficult maps/enemies has made me basically stop dying. From 94-95 I died one time, and that one death was to a massive lag spike during a Legion Monolith.

I also typically map by running forward, summoning a few skeletons (targeting near monsters) and then my zombies run off and kill stuff while I sit back. I use convocation whenever an enemy is close to get my zombies back to me. It is difficult to describe, but playing defensively still allows me to clear maps fast while being very safe.

I saw in your post that you're running skitterbots. I personally am using Flesh and Stone/Pride/War Banner/Aspect of the Avian. I don't think Chill is all that effective for the build (in my opinion) because anything that gets near me dies. The only problem is getting hit by stuff that is not near me, which Chill won't really help with. Legion rares can still kill you even if they are chilled, but if you take less damage from them you might live! I also use a Chaos Golem instead of a Stone Golem now (I switched a bit ago), because I feel like the regen is not as useful as the extra reduction from the chaos golem.

Hope this didn't sound insulting or patronizing or anything! I just want to give advice based on how I play and what works for me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация