[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
0palescent написал:
Could you explain what you mean by losing 1 level from support gems?

You trade +1 to all socketed gems on mace for +2 to spell skill gems. Both give +2 levels to zombies with empower socketed, but none of the support gems will benefit in the staff whereas they do in the mace. The benefit to the staff has golems, spectres, AG, Flesh Offering, etc getting +2 levels.

I actually think this makes the staff better, just not necessarily worth the added cost. For physical builds, definitely go mace due to maim vs fortify.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 16:58:50
"
aGnosticc написал:
I dont really see the need for any skelly shinanigans tho. I insta kill uber elder with my zombies and dont even use pride anymore. The dmg is just ridiculous.
Zombies pretty much never die (with some gear) + u get fortify from kingmaker. The maim aura is pretty shit this league and i would rather use skitterbots for some insane dmg.
Also you need to consider that its way harder to craft that staff.

Any reason you don't use the chaos gloves?
How do Grips of the Council compare to our other glove options?
"
"
0palescent написал:
what are your thoughts on using a staff over a mace with +1 gems / lvl 20 fortify instead of +1 gems / lvl 20 maim?

I'm running full cold conversion using triad grip and it seems to be better dps in pob (with the 7th link as fortify instead of maim)

It’ll be a bit more expensive, but it should be fine. I doubt it would be much more dps though since even though minion level remains the same, you sacrifice 1 level from most of your support gems. Also, in my calculations earlier I found a greater dps boost in converting 75% cold, 25% fire and linking Hatred and Haste to Generosity. You would lose the mobility Haste grants you, the convenience of Portal, and a beneficial aura necessary for Commander of Darkness.

I think we are getting to the point where you are already instant phasing Shaper and Eldar so what is the need for more DPS?

At this point my build will be running level 27 Skitterbots (26% Chill and Shock) and Sand Stance (15% damage reduction) yet still torch everything I come across (Pre Stack 19 Stormblight Grenades with 33% Aura buff between phases for 76% increased damage taken).
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 17:34:10
Maim is useless if we use full chaos conversion, right?
Hmm fortify on the staff should be superior to maim on mace if you're doing chaos conversion with 4 white sockets on driad gloves. Not by a lot but yeah, I guess you have to factor in that the staff is harder to craft as well as getting 4 white sockets on driad gloves.
"
Snoukz написал:

Maim as a buff is a slow. Maim from the support gem grants a more multiplier (used) and enemies take increased physical damage (not used). Same deal if maimed from flesh and stone.
"
Snoukz написал:

Not sure, cuz maim gives 30% incresed physcial dmg (before convert)
So if i understand right it gives profit even with full chaos/magic conver builds.
This is correct. The 30% more physical damage will apply, however the "enemies maimed by supported skills take 14% increased physical damage" will not, since it is not physical damage.
This would mean that Maim gives 30% and Fortify gives 34%, though we can get perma Fortify by Kingmaker (and free up a socket because we don't need to link it to leap slam).
So in my opinion even with full chaos conversion the Maim weapon is still the weapon to go, though there might be a slightly better alternative.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация