[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Turbo poor-mode gear that I guarantee you can kill Uber Elder with:
Pseudo 5L helm with Supported by Minion Damage (1c)
Generic 5L armor (1c)
Generic 5L 2h weapon (1 alch)
Other items: whatever you find on the ground.

Zombies, SRS, and Skeletons as your 5-links, Spectres in a 4-link (or switch one for a 5-link if you want.) Pride, War Banner, Flesh and Stone as auras. Spam SRS and bring a mana pot. EZ game on a shoestring budget.
"
Silverpion написал:
Just got the 4 white sockets. I wonder if converting actually results in higher damage. Wish pob updated T_t. Also guardian with 87k life died in a lvl 83 altered distant encounter. Feelsbadman.

it happens ;-; i ripped a kingmaker the same way lol
"
Max_zero написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Max_zero написал:

Honestly I don't see how. You just swap the Fortify for Maim (since both are used anyway). The level is the same. You lose 1 level of Minion damage, Phys Damage, MS, etc which when over 20 is about 1% per gem so 4% at most.

But your Skeletons get +2 and your auras get +2.

How that is a lot less has me stuffed.

These are PoB screenshots of EXACTLY the same gem setup. Staff being +2 spells, fortify, 45% life and minion damage, and 28% cast and attack speed staff. (i cannot see how it should be able to roll better).
Raise zombie - Minion damage - Empower - Melee Physical damage - Ruthless - Multistrike. The only difference is the staff vs. mace.

https://imgur.com/a/w01zlA5

Before you keep arguing, yes PoB takes into account that your auras level up. You loose flat 6m zombie dps for a craft thats way costlier. 246k*1,5821*16 ~6m If you want to argue so much about something then please PLEASE PLEAAASE read up on what you are arguing. With a clear speed setup on skellies, Skellies - minion damage - melee physical - Melee splash - Feeding frenzy - ruthless you gain about ~53k dps on skellies. 53*11 ~583k.

Please. Put. This. Arugment. Down. My sanity can't handle it anymore...

Can't even read those screenshots on mobile the resolution is so poor.

The reason you are losing DPS is you lose Maim Debuff you can't use the same gems. Thought that was obvious.

You really need to learn to handle disagreement a bit better.

1. Open picture in new tab. 2. Zoom in. Problem solved.

You basicly loose +1 on all gems due to the loss of the the actual prefix. This means that you lose 1 on the zombie gem itself, and 1 on the empower, which buffs the raise zombie. You basicly go from 30 to 28. You say that i need to handle critisim better?! i've changed SEVERAL things to this build, thanking the people pointing it out. The thing that annoys me about this staff argument, is that the people debating the staff doesn't seem to care one bit about the actual math. if your facts aren't straight and you keep arguing it.. It really just ends up being pointless. Do the math yourself before you argue it! this costs my time where i could be helping other people aswell! I have said it before, and for the third time i will say it again. The staff is a huge dps loss. Period.

Furthermore, you can tune into my stream twitch.tv/Qlida and i can show you the math itself.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 6:14:56
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
Turbo poor-mode gear that I guarantee you can kill Uber Elder with:
Pseudo 5L helm with Supported by Minion Damage (1c)
Generic 5L armor (1c)
Generic 5L 2h weapon (1 alch)
Other items: whatever you find on the ground.

Zombies, SRS, and Skeletons as your 5-links, Spectres in a 4-link (or switch one for a 5-link if you want.) Pride, War Banner, Flesh and Stone as auras. Spam SRS and bring a mana pot. EZ game on a shoestring budget.

i'd like to quote you into the build, did you do endgame content on that gear? I did uelder on 2x 5L, so it seems highly possible :D
"
royaldominic написал:
what should i invest first, Saqawal Nest or Shaper mace ? Also is corrupted triad gloves BiS ?

the mace is for sure the biggest dps increase we get, so i'd go for that one :D
Just to mention this, the build and the guide are both great and Qlida proved to be very helpful and active in the thread, so really thumbs up for this.

One thing I didn't quite get: When would we swap feeding frenzy for minion damage? Only for bosses I assume? I don't think we have to swap at all then, damage is still high enough and personally I wouldn't really care if the bosses takes 10s longer or not.
"
SadPanda99 написал:
Hi, is the Saqawal chest still BIS for the build in Blight?

Indeed it is :D
"
Snoukz написал:
Just to mention this, the build and the guide are both great and Qlida proved to be very helpful and active in the thread, so really thumbs up for this.

One thing I didn't quite get: When would we swap feeding frenzy for minion damage? Only for bosses I assume? I don't think we have to swap at all then, damage is still high enough and personally I wouldn't really care if the bosses takes 10s longer or not.

i totally agree, PoB gave our dps abit of a hit when we swapped, so if people ever needed some extra juice they could swap. I haven't had any of those issues at all ^^ i did all content on 2x 5L, and i basicly compete with my old times on uber elder with just the mace and 1k str atm :D

Also thank you so much for the nice comments :D
"
bukiet95 написал:
Someone can write me, how to craft this mace step by step?
1. Got quality 29%
2.magic 2h mace +1socket and what now?

i'd keep rolling it till you hit both level 20 maim and +1 socketed gems. I made a weapon crafting section that you should be able to follow all the way ^^ Good luck on the craft!
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Question on alt spamming. I see you need to get +1 socketed and 20 maim (ideally).
Whenever I alt/aug and get ONE of those rolls is it worth it to try for the regal or just keep alt spamming until I get both mods?

Also just rolled this....not for this build, but worth selling? So hard to tell with this stuff.

Thank you!

keep on spamming those alterations friend! You'll get there. Also i have no clue if that mace is good. I never really played a mace build ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация