[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Need Help with Blight Maps, cant manage my minions with that build i think or the towers ^^

In the last 1-1.5 minutes i am overrun everytime even in low t7 maps.

Sitting on 10 zombies, 2 golems, 4 spectres (2 slavedrivers, 1 solarguard, 1 enfeeble necro), AG, 10 Skellis.

Is there any strategy with that build ?
made a few slight changes to the gems by slotting in a impale support as the impale calculator said it would give more dps then the other supports so i thought to try it out

i anointed death attunement and used the points to pick up forceful skewering to buff the impale planning on heading to swift skewering also if i can find the points but atm its a bit far

next on the list is to buy better rares get a 6link and a empower sadly i forgot to 6link my weapon before crafting on it was a feelsbad moment but it happens

Overleech is VERY F***** OP,chill gaming
"
Goggo2000 написал:

Need Help with Blight Maps, cant manage my minions with that build i think or the towers ^^

Sitting on 10 zombies, 2 golems, 4 spectres (2 slavedrivers, 1 solarguard, 1 enfeeble necro), AG, 10 Skellis.

ON blight map i use vaal skeletons this give me 40 skelenjys + 11 skeletons i sumon manual + 2 new golem + 14 zombi

i stay in center at pump and dont move dont build tower just summon vaak skelets agein and agein in end all dead i colect loot

profit

"
We also gained summon chaos golem for 8% physical damage reduction - Summon stone golem for ~200 Life regen per second (about 2,8% life per second regen).

Where it comes from 8 and 200 if it’s standard 4 and 100 ? Golem commander and othe 2 nodes give only 70% increased effects, not 100.
Последняя редакция: eskimo9. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 8:11:13
"
Goggo2000 написал:

You realizing that's a Zombie centric build, right?
You need to support them with Host and Carnage Chieftain, to give them frenzy and power charge, that's the most busted "buff" to them.

You're not playing Spectres centric, why having Slavedrivers and Solarguard? :|

Like many things, trying to mix things and doing two things at the same time, is the best way to fail to do both.
Excellent guide - I can't believe how powerful this build is.
====
I noticed a slight typo in the Leveling Guide in the OP.

The guide states: " You can also start using your spectre links, however they still might die once in a while. (go to Old Fields in act 2 and enslave 2 blood apes).
===
I believe that we're interested in Carnage Chieftains from Old Fields for frenzy charges.
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 8:38:33
Commanded leadership over 15774 warriors under Rakiata

EZ 15% str+10% reduced crit damage taken on 4/4 nodes.
Последняя редакция: GuppiTheSlayer. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 9:32:16
"
healzr написал:
made a few slight changes to the gems by slotting in a impale support as the impale calculator said it would give more dps then the other supports so i thought to try it out

I wish I had kept all my math on the subject so I could double check, because I remember concluding Impale wasn’t worth it. However, the amount of “enemies take increased damage” has changed which will change the numbers. It’s just obnoxious whenever PoB completely ignores the mechanic. You did well swapping War for Dread Banner. I do suggest linking your banner to Generosity as it will scale very well with increased effect since we cannot obtain 100% hit chance via passives. You should get 7-8% chance to impale and 7-8% increased effect without affecting the multiplier. You will lose the only aura on you the build takes for Commander of a Darkness, so you will need to pick up Precision or Clarity if using that Ascendency.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация