3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hi, I am have a problem, at times, of mobs blocking my path forward in narrow passages or when mobs surround me in open areas. I have phase run in my gloves but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Thanks.
"
rateyesbig написал:
Hi, I am have a problem, at times, of mobs blocking my path forward in narrow passages or when mobs surround me in open areas. I have phase run in my gloves but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Manually cast Phase Run or use a whichever flask grants phasing or another movement skill if you have the socket for it or
Скрытый текст
murder all the mobs in your way to get through.
<3
Thank you for great guide and idea for build!
For anyone asking if it is "good" build... Well, i play casually, not some hardcore 6+h/day. Now lvl53. All bosses did not stand a chance - most of them died within few seconds. Only Malachai killed my zombos - but skellies took their revenge asap. And i even dont have proper links! Zombos in 4-link. Skeles in 3 link with +dmg and +life. Thats it - no Cwdt or other recommended skills. Just summon zombos and walk freele through the whole map - they will clear it for you :) In case of boss - get help from skellies.

And my gear... Well - 2 white wands and some random gear i found with proper socket colors. Not a single gear that adds something to minions yet and minions pwn everything :)
"
Klaptafeltje написал:
If i understand correctly it is to raise the resistance beyond 75%. If the gem is level 20 your minions get a +2% max res and also +29% elemental damage.

That i understand, but that 2% of resistance and 29% elem damag cost us (for example) 49% phys dmg (melee phys dmg gem) anf if PoB calculate it correctly our dps get something around 31% raise (even more if we using gem with 20 quality). And overcap elem res is not so useful for minions, because their unaffected from map mods.
Curse on Hit Support and Enfeeble do not have a max level listed. Can i level these further than what Cast When Damage Taken lists as max level?
Последняя редакция: morrami2000. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 4:51:22
"
morrami2000 написал:
Curse on Hit Support and Enfeeble do not have a max level listed. Can i level these further than what Cast When Damage Taken lists as max level?

Yes, you can.

Not sure that I can properly explain why, I just know that it works :)

Somebody else may be able to offer a better explanation.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse_On_Hit_Support
As i see this CwDT...
"
It can also be used with Cast when Damage Taken Support , as long as the spell is within its level threshold and the curse is above the level threshold. Minions, totems, mines, and traps cannot use curse on hit.

So when you get a hit from a mob then CwDT triggers. And your "attack" with it (ball lightning or whatever). And as description for CoH says - whe you hit with attack or spell, you also apply linked curse. And that curse can not be cast manually. So thats why curse itself MUST be higher that CwDT threshold - so CwDT will not trigger it. Ball lightning will trigger it.

The other way - imagine you have 3-link with attack/spell + curse on hit + curse. It works, right? But you must cast attack/skill manually here. When using CwDT - this triggers the attack, but attack (and only attack/spell) must be within CwDT threshold to be triggered. Treat CwDT here as one of buttons you mash to cast spell or attack ;)

Also since CwDT CAN NOT cast 2 different skills (if 2 spells/skills will be in threshold NONE will be cast) - thats why only ball lightning is casted by CwDT, and CoH + Curse MUST BE outside of CwDT. It is like cascade - CwDT triggers Ball and after that Ball triggers CoH.
Последняя редакция: misiooo0. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 8:25:24
"
rateyesbig написал:

Drop skeletons on yourself, there will be nothing left alive to slow you :)
EVERY minion follows the skeletons, and with that death addict carrion golem, I can't believe anything lives long enough for you to notice!

If you are not using a Jewel socket pick up FROM DUST, drops 4 EXTRA skelies in one cast. find a corrupted one with a bonus on it, costs like 2c. I drop 7 now per cast, hardest part is listening for the pops before I drop another round!

Final edit: I saw over by the assassin on POB there is a secret annoitment that grants fortify during any flask event, if I get lucky enough I'm getting that!
Usually I just curl up in a ball drop skeletons on myself and pray to sister Cassia that the bad things go away. Spoiler: they do :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 8:38:47
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
rateyesbig написал:

EVERY minion follows the skeletons, and with that death addict carrion golem, I can't believe anything lives long enough for you to notice!

If you are not using a Jewel socket pick up FROM DUST, drops 4 EXTRA skelies in one cast. find a corrupted one with a bonus on it, costs like 2c. I drop 7 now per cast, hardest part is listening for the pops before I drop another round!

Final edit: I saw over by the assassin on POB there is a secret annoitment that grants fortify during any flask event, if I get lucky enough I'm getting that!
Usually I just curl up in a ball drop skeletons on myself and pray to sister Cassia that the bad things go away. Spoiler: they do :)

You had me super excited there for a moment [Hardened Scars] but it's only for Life Flasks.
<3
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
rateyesbig написал:

Thank you Jancela and GrunkleBob. I appreciate your advice.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация