3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
svataru написал:
Hi. I have a question regarding two new (are they new?) unique items:

Are they worth using? I does not really see any differences in minion damage
Hey svataru,

Those are really cool uniques! Their perks aren't in damage though, so it depends what you like. All the extra elemental damage is cool as long as it isn't lightning...unless you want to get rid of the Elemental Equilibrium passive tree node. The chance to taunt on the belt is really good with Feeding Frenzy. It'd be like having Meat Shield but with aggressive zombies.

I'm using that belt - it's fun in that when you re-summon skeletons or they go boom from minion instability they leave the caustic ground everywhere.

If you can gear using the belt it's added dps for no extra effort.

Note: any minion death triggers the effect but your other minions shouldn't be dying ;)
<3
What do you recommend for the ring slot(s) I'm capped on resists, so I'm not certain what other stats or effects to look for in a ring. I tried heartbound loop which hilariously nuked myself upon casting vaal skeletons. Any ideas?
"
SpartacusFromThrace написал:
What do you recommend for the ring slot(s) I'm capped on resists, so I'm not certain what other stats or effects to look for in a ring. I tried heartbound loop which hilariously nuked myself upon casting vaal skeletons. Any ideas?

Not sure on any uniques at the moment - really if you have resists and all the life on your rings you want then the only minion thing you can do is either all ele resist to minions or give your minions movement speed.

Trying to find an unset ring with the stats you need is a fun hunt so you can run holy relic, an extra golem, spectres, or even a movement skill.
<3
Wouldn't it be better to replace one of the zombie links with raise spectre and get 4 frost sentinels to go with your zombies? I've been doing that the past day and it feels good. The spectres chill enemies and I don't feel a loss in damage.
Последняя редакция: Gielnik. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 20:06:09
"
Gielnik написал:
Wouldn't it be better to replace one of the zombie links with raise spectre and get 4 frost sentinels to go with your zombies? I've been doing that the past day and it feels good. The spectres chill enemies and I don't feel a loss in damage.

Ideally Frost Sentinels want entirely different links than the Zombies but sure. I've been skipping Minion Life on Zombies for Spectres in my 6-Link.

I keep changing around what I use - tried the Chieftains that frenzy and a Hellion dog that Rallying Cries. Tried Bubble shield ones too. It's really whatever you like.

I mean you could even run spectres unlinked entirely [which I was earlier] and they do decent enough damage and don't die with our skill tree.
<3
"
Jancela написал:
"
SpartacusFromThrace написал:

Not sure on any uniques at the moment - really if you have resists and all the life on your rings you want then the only minion thing you can do is either all ele resist to minions or give your minions movement speed.

Trying to find an unset ring with the stats you need is a fun hunt so you can run holy relic, an extra golem, spectres, or even a movement skill.

I would second the Unset Ring as a decent choice - to free up a Gem Socket. You could go all in and get The Hungry Loop.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop

You could also get a ring with a nice "feature". I like Dream Fragments myself:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dream_Fragments

(Now if it only had some Life)

You might be able to free up some Sockets with a Mark of Submission (another Unset)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mark_of_Submission

Alas, no stats at all though.

Edit: And of you could do the ol' double substitution - put in a ring with resists but swap out a glove say for something like

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Grip_of_the_Council

(but I imagine that they will be quite dear this League)

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Последняя редакция: walkjohn55. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 22:30:11
"
walkjohn55 написал:
"
SauMaris написал:
Couple of questions:

P.S. I hope that cold damage to spells does not screw up with the zombie cold damage

It probably adds Cold Damage to your Ball Lightning (unless there is a quirk with CWDT). That would not be good in regard to Elemental Equilibrium.

Is there similar setup possible for fire damage so that I can substitute Hatred with something else for zombies? I could deal lightning and cold damage, but minions - fire.

Edit: If Lightning ball will be dealing cold damage as well, I am switching setup to the Anger aura to let minions deal fire. Skelies already are dealing fire damage because of that new node in the tree. Hopefully this will be better
Последняя редакция: SauMaris. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 0:27:38
"
walkjohn55 написал:
Said lots of great things!

I love this, thanks!
My friend did hungry loop skeletons 2 leagues ago, I forgot!
Maybe I forgot because it takes sooooo long to set it up :)
Unless you buy almost done level 19 gems and finish them in the ring.

Dream fragments is my personal favorite, mana, mana recovery, immune to chill/freeze AND 70% cold resist if you get a nice one. SPOILER: I always get a nice one :)

I may go this route for rings, then I can do an SRS totem with infernal army/ minion life or combustion.

Very interesting, thanks for making me think!

OMG, maybe I'll go srs totem in the ring, I just really love a totem for the added distraction and I've been screwing around on PS4, the totems fires skulls very fast! Even at low level.

Final edit: walkjohn55, I think you solved my witch's lust for too many minions!
I put summon phantasm on every minion just for the LOLs as well!

Oh yeah, started PS4 last night, FIRST Vaal side area... SUMMON SKELETONS!!!
I love you WoD!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 11:23:17
All this talk of Summon Phantasms made me want to try them out.

So I replaced my Carrion Golem from my Zombie 6-Link w/ Summon Phantasms and wow due to Siegebreaker there's caustic ground everywhere - EVERYWHERE!

Weapon progression has been rares to Dying Breath [better curse] to Mon'tregul's Grasp [giant zombies that cause boom] + Lioneye's Remorse [sweet life pool] to now Queen's Decree [moar minions].

What am I ever going to do now with 5 spectres, 11 zombies, 12 skeletons, 2 golems, [eventually] 10 phantasms, and one holy relic...
<3
Wrecker, this is some of the most fun I had with a build in a long time! It is terrific! Thanks so much. I hope you understand there are many that appreciate the hard work you do, even when they have no need to post.

I am sorry I do not have the understanding of mechanics some of you do when asking a question. My brain does not work that way. But here is my question/problem:

I have been playing the build without hatred turned on. Now I do understand there are some skills that only work by being triggered. I understand this is a one button build ( great ). I have 1180 mana. With hatred turned on my reserve takes 1051, leaving me with 129 available. On my bar temporal chains and hatred are running but grayed out. Mousing over them says not enough mana. These other skills say "skill can't be used": ball lightning, phase run, desecrate, bone offering, enfeeble.

Is this the way it is supposed to be, or is something wrong?

Again, thank you so much for all your time and effort on all the builds you do, but especially this one.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация