3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Love this build..but i made some changes so not orginal build.
I'm 81 lvl and all content so far have been like walk in the park.

Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 13:19:21
"
Korpivaellus написал:
Скрытый текст

Where's your helm?

Edit: Oh SRS - was wondering why your skeletons were not in your helm.
<3
Последняя редакция: Jancela. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 13:04:44
"
"
shirt10 написал:
Скрытый текст
Looking forward to Blight dropping on PS4 tonight so I can jump in on this action :)
Hey shirt10,

You're lucky! Xbox's 3.8 got delay by a day. I hope you're progressing well!
"
"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi WoC.

I was using your great build and I got to yellow maps with really causal play time. I was using Consecrated Path with a fast mace and I was basically spamming the screen with it, but CwDT wasn't getting triggered that often for me. A few times a yellow map, but there were maps when I only saw the offering one time a map. In this build you're suggesting to not use a melee skill, but another CwDT to cast Ball Lighting. My assumption is you would like to use the new Wand and stay away from close combat, but do you think we will have enough Ball Lightnings to curse mobs? This build invests heavily into curses, so I'm kind of wondering if this is the best way to have both curses up as much as possible. What about casting the Ball Lightning manually?

Hey Maniollo6,

You bring up a good point. I am personally quite content with how often Ball Lightning goes off. Others may not. So for those that want more ball lightning action, they could self-cast ball lightning (and maybe replace CwDt with Greater Multiple Projectiles). If it's Enfeeble that you're concerned about, you could always swtich Temporal Chains and Enfeeble so that Enfeeble is the aura.
"
"
SorbLooD написал:
Скрытый текст
Can i use this setup of gem? would fuck something in the build?

4 Link -
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit Support
Enfeeble
Greater Multiple Projectiles* (instead of cwdt)

i'm not enjoying only walking and i feel that Cwdt + enfeeble + Cuse on hit + Ball lightning is not debuffing as i would like, it barely procs and most of the time does not hit the target's.

PS: sorry for my english is not my native language
Hey SorbLooD,

That works perfectly. It doesn't screw anything up at all.
"
"
rateyesbig написал:
Скрытый текст
Question please. If you use 2 convoking wands, in place of a shield, will the minion modifiers stack, giving more power to the minions? Thanks.
Hey rateyesbig,

Yes. If you used two wands, those stats would stack :).
"
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
Your Slo-Mo was already awesome before 3.8, but now she is literally unstoppable. Thank you very much for the guide and the update!

I have question regarding Cast when damage taken + offering + the new bonus for summoning skills provided by the ascendancy: In the gem-setup, offering has to be level 8 to be within the trigger-range of a level-1-CWDT-gem. Because of the bonus of the brandnew ascendancy offering gets a bonus of + 2. So it is level 10 now. Can it still be triggered by the CWDT or do I have to replace it with a level 6 gem?
Hey Caligula_Exile,

Thank you very much! Most of the improvements are just GGG buffing minions, but the changes are more to what I originally wanted the build to be back in the day. So that's sweet.

(I've changed this response since my original reply)You brought up a good point and I did some testing once Xbox got 3.8's update. So, even though Unnatural Strength does raise the gem level by 2, it doesn't change the gem requirement. So you can stop levelling the gem at level 8 (not 6), you'll get the level 10 perks with Unnatural Strength, and it'll still work with a level 1 CwDt.

Thanks everyone for researching that one.
"
"
Marcus_Thorne написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you for the build. It's so easy and fun.

I'm still leveling, but I was so lucky of getting a +1 zombie talisman in one of the tower defense encounters that even without still having all the gems and links my zombies just eat all the enemies.

Good job and thanks again!
Hey Marcus_Thorne,

You're very kind. Nice find on the Talisman! Thanks for taking the time to be thoughtful.
"
"
Balraw написал:
Скрытый текст
I have played this build before but never got round to saying thank you for the work you put into your guides this one included.

While I am still in the story levelling phase in 3.8 its easy to notice the difference in this league in terms of raw damage between this and previous iterations. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with this in the mapping stage and whether I can find any unique items that will work with it (always fun as a ssf player.)

Thanks again and hope you continue your guides they are very much appreciated.
Hey Balraw,

Ya, GGG really buffed minions hey? It's fun to notice the differences.

Thanks for taking the time to be thankful. I really appreciate it and I'm glad you like it too ;).
"
"
CharlatanPrime написал:
Скрытый текст
Just wanted to drop in and say I'm playing this build in Blight and it has been incredibly fun. I am tearing through regular mobs, melting bosses fast, succeeding on most Blights, completing Temples, laying waste to Breaches, etc.

I'm level 59 now I think and I haven't even bothered to set everything up because I don't want to stop killing stuff long enough to fix the sockets on my gear.

I'm playing all SSF, so my gear is just an assortment of whatever. I do have to admit I got a very good drop from a Blight - Skullhead

Thanks for such a fun, easy to play, low stress build that mows through stuff!
Hey CharlatanPrime,

That's very kind of you. Thank you. GGG made some pretty good changes :). I'm glad you're loving the build. Please feel free to throw any suggestions my way in regards to the build or the guide.

Thanks for the thanks :).
"
"
Morigale написал:
Скрытый текст
Just hit maps and I'm really loving this build so far, temp chain aura is amazing for blight encounters.

I decided to try the melee/fortify/enfeeble combination with cyclone - The idea was 'if I fear essence a gemini claw, I can just spin at anything that approaches me, keep my life up until my zombies smash them AND I can break barrels easily'

Only... it feels like it breaks their brains a little bit. If I just toss a skeleton at a pack, zombies charge over and slam the pack into paste. If I toss a skeleton and then spin, I think my cyclone hitting multiple enemies confuses the zombies' targeting? Maybe it's just because I'm much closer to the action but it seems to take so much longer for them to kill things while I'm actively cycloning.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else was thinking of trying it - at least it only cost me about 6c and I got a decent minion damage weapon until I can find one of those fancy new wands.
Hey Morigale,

I'm glad you're liking the build! This build is really fun melee hey? I used Cyclone last league with this build (so did a few others). Cyclone did seem to make the zombies more docile. I don't know what it is. I tried lots of different option and playstyles with Cyclone and Zombies and they just seem to be dumb.

Thanks for the post. It's a good heads up.
"
"
Desrers написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi WoC, great build anf many thanks for it. Get level 60 wit it for about 10 hours of played (drop 2 Tabula lol) Feels prety easy clearing and tanky, (died only because of crash on day 1). But i have a question, with new tree and ascendancy its very easy to have 75% elem res for your minions even without Elemental Army Support gem. As for the damage PoB shows that melee phys dmg, or dmg on full life provide more. So why using Elemental Army Support gem at all? I' m kinda new player, so if there anything i missing i'm sorry. Kindly waiting for responce (your or any other player).
Hey Desrers,

Thanks for taking the time to say thanks. You're very kind. I'm glad you're liking the build.

You're not missing anything in regards to Elemental Army Support. There are other gems that will do more damage. Same with Fortify Support. I went with survivability for zombies and the increase to Max Resists with this support gem is amazing. If you 20% Elemental Army, your zombies will have 79% resists instead of 77 or 75. When you hit the Guardians and Shaper they do lots of DOT damage. The only defence against elemental DOTs are resists. So the higher the resists, the more chance they have to survive in the center of the Atlas.

Also, because I love slowing enemies, the more cold damage the zombies do, the greater the chill effect the zombies give.

Great question! Ask more if you like!
"
"
rateyesbig написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi, I am have a problem, at times, of mobs blocking my path forward in narrow passages or when mobs surround me in open areas. I have phase run in my gloves but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Good point. Quartz flasks provide phasing which lets you run through enemies. I use (or will be switching to it shortly) a Quartz Flask that removes Freezing. It's my escape flask.
"
"
misiooo0 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you for great guide and idea for build!
For anyone asking if it is "good" build... Well, i play casually, not some hardcore 6+h/day. Now lvl53. All bosses did not stand a chance - most of them died within few seconds. Only Malachai killed my zombos - but skellies took their revenge asap. And i even dont have proper links! Zombos in 4-link. Skeles in 3 link with +dmg and +life. Thats it - no Cwdt or other recommended skills. Just summon zombos and walk freele through the whole map - they will clear it for you :) In case of boss - get help from skellies.

And my gear... Well - 2 white wands and some random gear i found with proper socket colors. Not a single gear that adds something to minions yet and minions pwn everything :)
Hey misiooo0,

You're very kind. I'm glad you like the build! GGG made some pretty strong changes that I sure won't complain about. My favourite thing about minions is that they only benefit from gear, they don't NEED gear as a good melee/bow build does.

Thanks for such a complimentative message :).
"
"
morrami2000 написал:
Скрытый текст
Curse on Hit Support and Enfeeble do not have a max level listed. Can i level these further than what Cast When Damage Taken lists as max level?
Hey morrami2000,

Yes. You level Curse on Hit and Enfeeble to their max levels.

The reason is that spells can only be impacted by one trigger. If a spell meets the requirement of multiple triggers, nothing will trigger. So raising their levels above CwDT will let Enfeeble have only one trigger...and that trigger is based on when Ball Lightning hits an enemy, not when we take damage.
"
"
Korpivaellus написал:
Скрытый текст

Hey Korpivaellus,

I'm glad you do! Thanks! I like your changes! Let us know how they go as you get deeper! I love seeing what people do with the "anything you like" stuff :). I'm glad the build is really easy. Good job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 14:26:30
Hi. I have a question regarding two new (are they new?) unique items:

Are they worth using? I does not really see any differences in minion damage
"
svataru написал:
Hi. I have a question regarding two new (are they new?) unique items:

Are they worth using? I does not really see any differences in minion damage
Hey svataru,

Those are really cool uniques! Their perks aren't in damage though, so it depends what you like. All the extra elemental damage is cool as long as it isn't lightning...unless you want to get rid of the Elemental Equilibrium passive tree node. The chance to taunt on the belt is really good with Feeding Frenzy. It'd be like having Meat Shield but with aggressive zombies.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone,

Nothing major to report. I've just updated the example video in the guide. Here it is if you're interested so you don't have to go looking for it. Unfortunately, it rolled a mod that means Temporal Chains doesn't work...but that's the Vaal life isn't it ;).

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 14:54:28
So who has put some thought into which Oil Mod to put on their Amulet?

I'm levelling, so Diamond skin looks good for the moment (except that I do not have a worthy Amulet yet - and then I will be done ...).

I see that Hex Master is available - seems like something that would save some Tree points. But there is the whole Tree to look at now.

I saw that Korpivaellus put on Utmost Swiftness for a great chunk of Dex (another worthy choice).

This seems like a real opportunity to cut out some Travel Points on the Tree, or grab something from far, far, away. Anyone see any particular favourites?
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Couple of questions:
Any good unique jewels for this build?

Are Convoking wand mods global? I got great wand, not sure that these mods are global and apply to my minion gems socketed in a helmet and body armour

P.S. I hope that cold damage to spells does not screw up with the zombie cold damage
Последняя редакция: SauMaris. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 17:06:20
"
SauMaris написал:
Couple of questions:

P.S. I hope that cold damage to spells does not screw up with the zombie cold damage

It probably adds Cold Damage to your Ball Lightning (unless there is a quirk with CWDT). That would not be good in regard to Elemental Equilibrium.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
SauMaris написал:
Couple of questions:
Any good unique jewels for this build?

Are Convoking wand mods global? I got great wand, not sure that these mods are global and apply to my minion gems socketed in a helmet and body armour

Depends on the mods - but that cold damage to spells adds cold damage to all your spells. You can hover over your skill bar in game and it'll say something like ball lightning deals x cold damage.
<3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация