3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
"
0nyX написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! For those of you going into the middle of the battle with melee or movement skills, have you considered adding Meat Shield to your Zombies? If I can ever find a way to make this build comfortable using melee for myself, that's what I'd use for sure.

Tbh I used Meat Shield the only thing I noticed is that my CWDT seemed to proc more with it as zombies seemed to drag enemies closer (also tried it on skele and golems) I do like using Fortify on my Zombies though as I do think it is in a good spot as a support gem alongside Maim and a damage buff too (was originally using this alongside Meat SHield and now alongside Feeding Frenzy)

I went back to using Feeding Frenzy on Zombies, Skeles and Spectres and use Deathmark on Carrion Golems (have tried deathmark on skele and zombies and doesnt seem to feel the same when playing, again maybe just me lol)

Using that setup I walkthrough everything on t15 atm and rarely even proc my CWDT, my playstyle is literally re-cast skele x2 then bone armor + offering as I am moving, and use one of my enduring mana pots whenever I feel I need a top up (Enduring Mana pots are sooooo yummy!!! extended way of negating bleeds etc lol has to be FTW!! they made uber lab a joke tbh)

I was tinkering with idea of using Hatred and really tanking my mana down to about 150 lol I might just finish atlas first and use that setup to run t14 for rest of league :)
You're currently not using Hatred?
"
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
"
0nyX написал:

Tbh I used Meat Shield the only thing I noticed is that my CWDT seemed to proc more with it as zombies seemed to drag enemies closer (also tried it on skele and golems) I do like using Fortify on my Zombies though as I do think it is in a good spot as a support gem alongside Maim and a damage buff too (was originally using this alongside Meat SHield and now alongside Feeding Frenzy)

I went back to using Feeding Frenzy on Zombies, Skeles and Spectres and use Deathmark on Carrion Golems (have tried deathmark on skele and zombies and doesnt seem to feel the same when playing, again maybe just me lol)

Feeding frenzy. Same here. Specters, zombies, skeles now have this in their links. Tried many other combos but too many times my zombies would take off to kill stuff and skeles/specters would sit there talking bout their day. (Zombies always had frenzy in link).
When I’m running through maps I need my minions freaking out and chasing stuff down not standing next to me hoping I’ll hold their hands.

Also, spent an entire night staring at my build trying to figure a way to wedge skitterbots in. Just too much mana though. Wanted to perhaps put the gem alone in a ring.

Just in case, did both know that if you have both Meat Shield and Feeding Frenzy linked, zombies keep their default behaviour and distance but get the perks from both gems?
"
"
jonapaloma написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for a large comprehensive guide. I havent tried it yet but there is very much good info.

Nice job! :)
Thanks jonapaloma. You're very kind. If you end up playing the build, let us know how it goes!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
It's Thanksgiving in my part of the world. So thanks for your patience with some of my delayed responses.

But more importantly, I pray, whether life is great or full of pain, that you all are able to see things in your life that you are truly grateful for.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
It's Thanksgiving in my part of the world. So thanks for your patience with some of my delayed responses.

But more importantly, I pray, whether life is great or full of pain, that you all are able to see things in your life that you are truly grateful for.

Bravo Wrecker :)

We don't have thanksgiving in UK but the sentiment should ring true for anyone and everyone as there is always something to be thankful for in life even if it is just breathing :)

on topic...

No I haven't been using Hatred as I am running a mostly Physical build (my setup is reasonably different to the one in your guide) but I dumped Brutality to bring in some elemental damage and I use skitterbots for the shock and chill, with infernal legion for continual fire damage too (and skitterbots are immortal lol) just thinking of adding Hatred after I finish atlas just for a mapping damage boost :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Sorry for being off conversation, but I think I've found the best spectres for the (original) build. In T15 Siege there are those red carpet monsters with those laser cannon things. Four of them. They will provide artitelly fire from back (hence never die) while zombies tank in the front line while you sit in the cover. Sickeningly op. Especially in deep delves.
"
mitbanomen написал:
Sorry for being off conversation, but I think I've found the best spectres for the (original) build. In T15 Siege there are those red carpet monsters with those laser cannon things. Four of them. They will provide artitelly fire from back (hence never die) while zombies tank in the front line while you sit in the cover. Sickeningly op. Especially in deep delves.

Spectres are hella fun and ofc you choose what suits your build/playstyle

Solar Guards, vaal advocates (which can be fire or lightning) are great so are the fire/frost sentinels all re for backline offense

but as I don't use a shield or necromantic aegis I chose 2 carnage chiefs and 2 host chiefs, they give near permanent 3x frenzy and 3x power charges which beefs up my minions nicely :) they also do a little damage themselves too

Last league I ran Wreckers slo-mo build but with frost sentinel spectres instead of one of the cwdt links for even more cold damage, chill snare and freeze :)

thats what I am loving about this game been playing a couple of months now and just so many variations to play to suit YOUR playstyle and people like Wrecker who provide these guides that allow you to learn and understand how a build is put together.
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Specters. Been using solar guards with GMP gem in their 4l. They fill up the screen with their fire(?) balls. But I am also trying to figure out best specters for this build. I don’t use Necro Aegis so perhaps get rid of the GMP gem switch to Spell Echo maybe and take chieftains?
If I focus on damage for specters then definitely want em doing fire or cold.
But if chieftains are buffing my minions.....that may outweigh solar guards plus I wouldn’t have to worry about feeding frenzy with chieftains? Since their main purpose is to charge my other minions? Or do they need to be aggressive also to give charges?

So many questions I have.

Also I am on holiday with my family so not playing for a week. Can’t test. Driving me crazy. :)

Edit: based on Onyx’s info I feel I should at least switch to frost sentinels eh?
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 12:40:19
Question here...apologize for my igonorance..

I have the gloves set up with
Cast When damage Taken (1)
Ball lightning (4)
Curse on Hit ((1)
Enfeeble (5)

Am only level 38 atm....

Ball of lightning is greyed out. When I am high enough it will trigger enfeeble (can cast 2 curses etc).....However I cant cast ball of lightning at all Im assuming cause its linked to Cast when damage taken.

I dont want to wander in with melee to get HIT to trigger it...I want the spell to trigger the second curse... am I missing something?

Same thing on desecrate spirit offering and phase...cast when damage taken prevents me from casting thsoe spells when I need it.

Should i remove it and try something differnt. Just dont understand this great guide other thne these two points. How can you keep spirit offering up if you cant slef cast it?

Thank you

"
MachPilot написал:
Question here...apologize for my igonorance..

I have the gloves set up with
Cast When damage Taken (1)
Ball lightning (4)
Curse on Hit ((1)
Enfeeble (5)

Am only level 38 atm....

Ball of lightning is greyed out. When I am high enough it will trigger enfeeble (can cast 2 curses etc).....However I cant cast ball of lightning at all Im assuming cause its linked to Cast when damage taken.

I dont want to wander in with melee to get HIT to trigger it...I want the spell to trigger the second curse... am I missing something?

Same thing on desecrate spirit offering and phase...cast when damage taken prevents me from casting thsoe spells when I need it.

Should i remove it and try something differnt. Just dont understand this great guide other thne these two points. How can you keep spirit offering up if you cant slef cast it?

Thank you

they are greyed out as CWDT is taking care of casting them for you

you can make the choice to remove the cwdt gem if you want to manually cast any of those links ofc but as you finish story and get to mapping you would probably want the ability to use cwdt to make your gameplay as stress free as possible

less buttons to press = less stress :D and that is exactly how Wrecker designed the build to play.
~ If it moves, kill it ~
I removed CWDT gem from my ball/enfeeble 4l and replaced it with Greater Multiple Projectiles. Ball lighting not only curses with enfeeble but also enacts Elemental Equilibrium in this build. It’s an extra click but I wanted to be able to use when I wanted.
I cast Ball and then can run behind the 5 balls for 2 screens worth.
"
MachPilot написал:

Thank you

All those gems are locked behind cast when damage taken.
You MUST be damaged to a certain level for them to fire.
When they are grayed out they are working properly, IF they are in a CWDT and you can use them, you have over leveled the gem to be unusable by CWDT.

Spirit offering... when you get hurt to whatever level CWDT says, it fires desecrate, then Spirit offering feeds off of those desecrated corpses AND whatever other corpses it can grab. It's actually a pretty smart setup and works flawlessly. Wrecker is a pretty smart guy :)
Phase run gets you out of danger by allowing you to phase or pass through enemies. You can still be hit/killed, but it is less likely.
I have been pushing withering step because the only downside is the cooldown, but you can always curl up in a corner while you wait for the cooldown. Withering step applies phase run AND elusive making your evasion and movement speed go bananas and WITHERING enemies. And when your zombies notice you getting hit, well they get pretty pissed and whatever hit you won't be around long.

I NEEDED a movement skill and I love arc.
So I removed CWDT and Ball Lightning.
Replaced them with flame dash and Arc.
Very happy, now Arc applies enfeeble AND a 20% chance to shock.
And even though Arc was nerfed to not clear screens, it WILL EE an entire screen of enemies! I only modified this because honestly, I was lonely in the back of the pack and never got hit. I also wanted to help my pets because they are soooo good to me, and they love me dearly as I do them! My mods just livened things up a bit. I do appreciate the casual style of this build.
And like all things, you will be fighting for life in T16 either way!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 12:00:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация