3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

I also use Arc with 23% quality. Instead of CWDT I use Chain support. I also like being more involved in fights. When me and my zombie bros are surrounded by monster packs, I spam skelies, Bone armour and Arc.

For movement to get over obstacles, I use Lightning Warp in my unset ring. I use it because of lightning damage and helmet enchant for faster cast speed that I got in the Uber lab.
Hey Everyone. Thanks, everyone for being so helpful to others. Please don't feel like you have to post just because so many others are. But also please don't be too shy to post if you have a question (don't feel like you have to read through 30 pages of the thread...just ask whatever you want and don't worry if it's been asked already).

I was able to get in a nice 2.5 hour session with this build last night. For those that are unsure how the build works in the center of the Atlas, fast forward to all the gameplay and see if this meets your expectations: https://youtu.be/e9QiP7XVcrM.

Happy gaming!

"
"
0nyX написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
It's Thanksgiving in my part of the world. So thanks for your patience with some of my delayed responses.

But more importantly, I pray, whether life is great or full of pain, that you all are able to see things in your life that you are truly grateful for.

Bravo Wrecker :)

We don't have thanksgiving in UK but the sentiment should ring true for anyone and everyone as there is always something to be thankful for in life even if it is just breathing :)

on topic...

No I haven't been using Hatred as I am running a mostly Physical build (my setup is reasonably different to the one in your guide) but I dumped Brutality to bring in some elemental damage and I use skitterbots for the shock and chill, with infernal legion for continual fire damage too (and skitterbots are immortal lol) just thinking of adding Hatred after I finish atlas just for a mapping damage boost :)
Thanks 0nyX. Sounds neat. If I didn't have such love from slowing/chilling enemies I'd likely go pure physical too. I love the skitterbots.
"
"
0nyX написал:
Скрытый текст
"
mitbanomen написал:
Sorry for being off conversation, but I think I've found the best spectres for the (original) build. In T15 Siege there are those red carpet monsters with those laser cannon things. Four of them. They will provide artitelly fire from back (hence never die) while zombies tank in the front line while you sit in the cover. Sickeningly op. Especially in deep delves.

Spectres are hella fun and ofc you choose what suits your build/playstyle

Solar Guards, vaal advocates (which can be fire or lightning) are great so are the fire/frost sentinels all re for backline offense

but as I don't use a shield or necromantic aegis I chose 2 carnage chiefs and 2 host chiefs, they give near permanent 3x frenzy and 3x power charges which beefs up my minions nicely :) they also do a little damage themselves too

Last league I ran Wreckers slo-mo build but with frost sentinel spectres instead of one of the cwdt links for even more cold damage, chill snare and freeze :)

thats what I am loving about this game been playing a couple of months now and just so many variations to play to suit YOUR playstyle and people like Wrecker who provide these guides that allow you to learn and understand how a build is put together.
Thank you again :).
"
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
Specters. Been using solar guards with GMP gem in their 4l. They fill up the screen with their fire(?) balls. But I am also trying to figure out best specters for this build. I don’t use Necro Aegis so perhaps get rid of the GMP gem switch to Spell Echo maybe and take chieftains?
If I focus on damage for specters then definitely want em doing fire or cold.
But if chieftains are buffing my minions.....that may outweigh solar guards plus I wouldn’t have to worry about feeding frenzy with chieftains? Since their main purpose is to charge my other minions? Or do they need to be aggressive also to give charges?

So many questions I have.

Also I am on holiday with my family so not playing for a week. Can’t test. Driving me crazy. :)

Edit: based on Onyx’s info I feel I should at least switch to frost sentinels eh?
Don't worry too much about it Pip_n_Tip :). The best spectres to use are the ones you're most excited about...and it's ok to change your mind every map if you want to :). All suggestions so far have been great ideas. The Spectres I like to use are the enemies I hate the most. Not because they're best strategically, but because I feel like I've overpowered them cause I'm controlling them now ;).
"
"
MachPilot написал:
Скрытый текст
Question here...apologize for my igonorance..

I have the gloves set up with
Cast When damage Taken (1)
Ball lightning (4)
Curse on Hit ((1)
Enfeeble (5)

Am only level 38 atm....

Ball of lightning is greyed out. When I am high enough it will trigger enfeeble (can cast 2 curses etc).....However I cant cast ball of lightning at all Im assuming cause its linked to Cast when damage taken.

I dont want to wander in with melee to get HIT to trigger it...I want the spell to trigger the second curse... am I missing something?

Same thing on desecrate spirit offering and phase...cast when damage taken prevents me from casting thsoe spells when I need it.

Should i remove it and try something differnt. Just dont understand this great guide other thne these two points. How can you keep spirit offering up if you cant slef cast it?

Thank you

Thanks MachPilot. You're very kind. Don't worry about questions at all. Ask anything you like. You make a good observation. Those that have responded have answered correctly and with good suggestions, if you preferred a more manual setup.

The CwDT gem automatically casts those linked spells when a damage threshold has been met. I've kept the threshold low so that the skills cast every time we're grazed with damage. But it does mean that you can't manually cast them. Lots of people are nervous about this kind of setup. But I find it works really well for my "one-button" preference that I have it in a few of my other guides as well.

Check out my play session of this guide last night: https://youtu.be/e9QiP7XVcrM. It's a lot of T14-16 maps and Delve 200+. You don't have to watch the whole thing or anything but just fast forward to the maps and watch for how often my offering skill is cast and also how often enemies are cursed with Enfeeble (that's harder to see because enemies die so quickly).

I prefer this setup with lots of CwDT links because I already have 2+ buttons to press: Skeletons, Bone Armour, and flasks.

See if the video meets your preference. If not, the thread is loaded with people who prefer to manually cast these skills.

Good observation/question. Let me know if you have any more.
"
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
"
MachPilot написал:

Same thing on desecrate spirit offering and phase...cast when damage taken prevents me from casting thsoe spells when I need it.

Should i remove it and try something differnt. Just dont understand this great guide other thne these two points. How can you keep spirit offering up if you cant slef cast it?

Thank you

All those gems are locked behind cast when damage taken.
You MUST be damaged to a certain level for them to fire.
When they are grayed out they are working properly, IF they are in a CWDT and you can use them, you have over leveled the gem to be unusable by CWDT.

Spirit offering... when you get hurt to whatever level CWDT says, it fires desecrate, then Spirit offering feeds off of those desecrated corpses AND whatever other corpses it can grab. It's actually a pretty smart setup and works flawlessly. Wrecker is a pretty smart guy :)
Phase run gets you out of danger by allowing you to phase or pass through enemies. You can still be hit/killed, but it is less likely.
I have been pushing withering step because the only downside is the cooldown, but you can always curl up in a corner while you wait for the cooldown. Withering step applies phase run AND elusive making your evasion and movement speed go bananas and WITHERING enemies. And when your zombies notice you getting hit, well they get pretty pissed and whatever hit you won't be around long.

I NEEDED a movement skill and I love arc.
So I removed CWDT and Ball Lightning.
Replaced them with flame dash and Arc.
Very happy, now Arc applies enfeeble AND a 20% chance to shock.
And even though Arc was nerfed to not clear screens, it WILL EE an entire screen of enemies! I only modified this because honestly, I was lonely in the back of the pack and never got hit. I also wanted to help my pets because they are soooo good to me, and they love me dearly as I do them! My mods just livened things up a bit. I do appreciate the casual style of this build.
And like all things, you will be fighting for life in T16 either way!
Shucks. You're very kind.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Great to see the Xbox performs as poorly as the PS4 :)
Nice video! Thank you, good to see the master in action.
I skimmed through and got the gist, it looks very similar to my playstyle. It looked pretty effortless and stress free WoD!
I was getting lag like that without Vaal Skeletons :(
I had to abandon ship on PS4, NOTHING ran past delve 150, or yellow maps, sad.
Butter smooth on PC though :)

Thank you for this, I will review it in more detail when I get some time!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Everyone,

I have a question for everyone here...I'm trying to keep my titles consistent league after league but I want my builds to be as attractive as possible to as many people as possible. Whether they like the guides/builds is different ;).

Since the title of each guide is what brings each person to click on the guide, I'm curious what about this league's title (or any reason at all) made you interested in this build?

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make the title more appealing? Any specific words or themes? (Titles are limited to 100 characters...it makes it tricky.)

Thanks for your time. And thanks for all your kindness in this league.

Things that I like to see in a Build
SSF friendly
Starter friendly
"inexpensive"
flexible
at most four skill binds (3 plus room for a Movement Skill) used often
does not rely on mashing Flask combos
does not rely on keeping a Flask (or Flasks) up constantly
and of course, "capable" (I expect a Build to be "Shaper" capable without the expensive gear even if I might not be able to get that far with the Build).

Originally, I actually decided to try out the SloMo build based on the signature wording you had on your posts at the time (as opposed to looking through Build lists). I suspect that key words, even if not in the Title, would help direct Players using a search engine to find a particular style of Build.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I hit pretty hard blight encouter in Minotaur map.monsters manage kill all my zombies and spectres.
Funny thing since they survive in uber elder fight.
No "bad" mods,actually pretty easy mods...
About curses i use only vulnerability with Blasphemy.
Also change CwDT setup>

There is always enough corpses to offering skill,almost always blight encounters monsters don't give usable corpses
Dear fellow Slo-Mo-Zombie-Summoners

How do you all deal with the boss in the map "Pit of the Chimera"? I just died three times in a row in the arena there, because my minions refuse to attack the boss while he is hiding in one of the clouds. They seem to not understand that they have to attack the cloud.

What I am supposed to do in there? I tried to attack the cloud by mself using the arc I have, but I die really fast during that phase of the fight, although I have about 6400 life.

Any suggestions? I'm really frustrated right now. Just two portals left and I don't want to waste the map :/

Edit: OK, at last I succeeded somehow. I just realized that I don't no have to attack the clouds where the map boss is hiding in, but to run through them. Definitely not a fun map, but a summoner can do it.

Edit 2: I guess I also need a better strategy for the Minotaur... no idea what I should do to survive that fight.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 18:53:08
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Everyone. Thanks, everyone for being so helpful to others. Please don't feel like you have to post just because so many others are. But also please don't be too shy to post if you have a question (don't feel like you have to read through 30 pages of the thread...just ask whatever you want and don't worry if it's been asked already).

I was able to get in a nice 2.5 hour session with this build last night. For those that are unsure how the build works in the center of the Atlas, fast forward to all the gameplay and see if this meets your expectations: https://youtu.be/e9QiP7XVcrM.

Happy gaming!

Thank you very much for the video. I wonder how you manage to survive down there in Delve... my Zombies are so over-excited and avid to run around, search and destroy, that my witch is left alone in some tough situations. The skeletons do help in situations like these, but I'd like my troops to stay closer to me, at least in Delve. Do you think meatshield could help? Or maybe Convocation in an unset ring?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Thanks for making this, I love your build. It allows me to play some poe again with how much less clicking I have to do.
Последняя редакция: stahs22. Время: 17 окт. 2019 г., 14:38:33
"
GrunkleBob написал:

And when your zombies notice you getting hit, well they get pretty pissed and whatever hit you won't be around long.

I NEEDED a movement skill and I love arc.
So I removed CWDT and Ball Lightning.
Replaced them with flame dash and Arc.
Very happy, now Arc applies enfeeble AND a 20% chance to shock.
And even though Arc was nerfed to not clear screens, it WILL EE an entire screen of enemies! I only modified this because honestly, I was lonely in the back of the pack and never got hit. I also wanted to help my pets because they are soooo good to me, and they love me dearly as I do them! My mods just livened things up a bit. I do appreciate the casual style of this build.

Haha, well said :D
I used Ball Lightning with Greater Multiple Projectiles but now I'm trying Arc.

Can anyone advice with anointments? What is a best choice?

@Wrecker_of_Days
For attractive and making this build famous just use simple words (you already did that:)). What about words like "easy", "fun", "league starter", "no required items", "cheap" or something like that.

Regards

Something wrong with the last post, can't delete it :/ Sorry
Последняя редакция: stahs22. Время: 17 окт. 2019 г., 14:42:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация