3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

Like many others, I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build. I have honestly never had as much fun as I have with this in all my time playing PoE! I just hit 90 and am waiting for a good day to tackle Uber lab for the first time ever. I've made a few minor changes but I am flying through T10 maps, and am now in the process of farming/crafting some GG gear in SSF.

As a question for everyone who has played this and taken it to end game, what bases are you favouring (if any)? I seem to be looking at Armour/ES or pure ES for the most part, mainly to boost my EHP, but curious as to what others are running.
"
KingTen87 написал:
Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

Like many others, I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build. I have honestly never had as much fun as I have with this in all my time playing PoE! I just hit 90 and am waiting for a good day to tackle Uber lab for the first time ever. I've made a few minor changes but I am flying through T10 maps, and am now in the process of farming/crafting some GG gear in SSF.

As a question for everyone who has played this and taken it to end game, what bases are you favouring (if any)? I seem to be looking at Armour/ES or pure ES for the most part, mainly to boost my EHP, but curious as to what others are running.

For bases I went for life, Resistance then added + number of minions I could have, minion life and dmg. I went in that order as I got better gear. That was in standard I only played to lvl 80 in blight league my fps was so bad I gave up and went back to playing standard. Check my build out if you would like I have it open to see Myzombieslolatyou is the name.
"
KingTen87 написал:
Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

I prefer Armour or Armour/Energy shield bases for this witch's items. Adding up some Armour (and maybe other sources of physical mitigation) reduces at least a bit the danger to get one-shot by physical damage.

According to my experiences, energy shield-based equipment doesn't help too much, if it is not supported by skills like faster recharge rate.

Good luck with Uber Lab! You will make it and you will be so proud and happy!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Quicksilver112 написал:
"
KingTen87 написал:
Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

For bases I went for life, Resistance then added + number of minions I could have, minion life and dmg. I went in that order as I got better gear. That was in standard I only played to lvl 80 in blight league my fps was so bad I gave up and went back to playing standard. Check my build out if you would like I have it open to see Myzombieslolatyou is the name.

Although I now run a different build set I chose life + res as my main mitigation, cwdt + IC for those Oh S*** moments too lol

necro the damage scales from the level of the gem, throw in convoking wand for damage bosts, ofc you can get minion damage + minion speed on rings, minion speed on amulet (you CANNOT have enough minion speed as it is GODLY tbh)

so this leaves us with the choice of pushing as much as you want into life, res etc... I even run soul of steel for more mitigation too

far easier to drop 10-20% minion damage and boost life as your minion will wreck everything in sight anyway :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 5:46:29
I am sitting on 130% to 150% resists, I just noticed that last night.
Might be time to grab some more armor and tank it up a bit. I think I might save for one of the maim chests. A good one with 1300 armor and 100+ life and %life should be nice. The good thing is the way I have it set up, the chest is very workable for survivability, I'm not helping my minions with it except for the 6-link. Just checked 4 ex, got some saving to do, half way there.
Died in the delve to NOTHING last night, standing next to cart,
pounding flasks when almost dead, no effect. Light radius is 193% and darkness resist is 163%. so capped at 75/150. Really no clue what happened.
That sucked, but I trudged on to 94 anyway!
Got a primordial blocks map waiting for me to corrupt, getting closer to shaper :)
Finally in a spot where EVERY skill point will have value now, it is keeping the grind alive! Took spiritual Aid last night for the 80% accuracy to minions, this is a buff:)

Thanks Wod!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
"
KingTen87 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

Thank you KingTen87. I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to be so thoughtful. Good luck with your Uber Lab. You'll crush it. Just do it today no matter the layout. The hardest part will be traps ;). Remember that Bone Armour removes bleed for you! I'm really glad you're enjoying the build and the game so much.

In regards to item bases, you've had some good responses already. With this build specifically, the only two bases I care about are the Convoking Wand and The Bone Helmet. The Convoking Wand can roll minion mods that other items can't while the Bone Helmet has a minion damage implicit. Every other item that drops I just care about how easy it is to get the socket colours I want and the mods that roll on it. For example, on a chest, I want an Int. or Str./Int. base to easily get the socket colours I want, along with a huge life roll, and a free Prefix. I can then add +1 to Zombies in that free spot.

Even though crafting wasn't part of your question, if you haven't already, definitely go to your crafting bench and search for minion mods. See which mods are suffix and prefix and for which items. And check the minion mods you haven't unlocked yet either. As you look for items, you'll get used to getting excited about items that are missing Suffix or Prefix for the sake of that one mod you want to craft on your gloves or boots or whichever.

Thanks again for the kind post. Let us know how Uber Lab goes.
"
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
I am sitting on 130% to 150% resists, I just noticed that last night.
Might be time to grab some more armor and tank it up a bit. I think I might save for one of the maim chests. A good one with 1300 armor and 100+ life and %life should be nice. The good thing is the way I have it set up, the chest is very workable for survivability, I'm not helping my minions with it except for the 6-link. Just checked 4 ex, got some saving to do, half way there.
pounding flasks when almost dead, no effect. Light radius is 193% and darkness resist is 163%. so capped at 75/150. Really no clue what happened.
Got a primordial blocks map waiting for me to corrupt, getting closer to shaper :)
Finally in a spot where EVERY skill point will have value now, it is keeping the grind alive! Took spiritual Aid last night for the 80% accuracy to minions, this is a buff:)

Thanks Wod!
You're welcome GrunkleBob :). Delve can be weird sometimes. I don't get how people are supposed to see half of what's coming their way with the screen being as busy as it is. I can't see a thing so I just run in annoying circles and hope for the best. I guess we're just supposed to make characters that can handle huge amounts of surprise damage. But ya, sometimes I have NO CLUE what's hurting me as my flasks are being mashed.

But great job getting to 94! That's a feat for sure!

I'm curious what 3.9 will bring. If minions get lowered a bit in value, we'll be totally fine as the build flew through the Atlas before 3.8. But now we don't NEED Skeletons for the endgame bosses, where before we did. So now, if the balance changes that may come to minions in 3.9 don't impact the durability of Zombies in these boss battles, then what to do with skeletons? I've been considering this for a long time. I'd likely still keep them as Vaal Skeletons. It's just TOO GOOD to give up...but I've been thinking it. I did a Shaper fight (in Standard) the other day. (I was so tired I shouldn't have done it but it worked out fine.) You can see what I mean regarding Zombie survivability. Even with Feeding Frenzy and playing asleep I easily stayed at 11 zombies the whole time. I think I'll try it without Elemental Army and see how it goes.

Sorry to ramble. Good luck with your fight and your savings! Awesome job getting to 94!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 9:49:43
@Wrecker_of_Days thank you for your answer.
It helps a lot, I always trying to make maps as much as it is possible. I think it's a nice strategy, gonna try it now or later :)
I also like Kitava's Herald, looks very nice
Few days ago I killed Elder and his guardians - died twice, just because I'm doing it for the 1st time.
I could say everything good about this build, it's super nice and easy to play :)
Последняя редакция: stahs22. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 14:17:08
Thanks for the replies from everyone - Uber Izaro down with absolutely no sweat at all. This build is great!

Currently looking at crafting a +2 minion helm to replace the baron, and a new chest to replace rotting legion. I've found or crafted some nice items to start me off:

Time to go farm some crafting currency!
"
GrunkleBob написал:

I also, at half way to 95, died just standing in the delve. Trying to up my survivability for delving but I don't think that's it. There are invisible forces down there.

I die too often to nothing down there. Don't get it. It seems to me that just walking through maps is much safer.

Zombie on!
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 11:06:44
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

I could give you some maps Tier 5 - 9 for free, if you want (Blight league, Softcore). Just whisper me ingame if you are interested (Caligula_Exile).

Thank you again Caligula_Exile for your kindness. You gave me maps as you mentioned above. I'm very glad and happy for your help :)
Hope you enjoy playing standard. Wish you the best :)

Cheers
Последняя редакция: stahs22. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 13:45:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация