3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Ok, thank you for your quick response. I'm glad you describe it in short way :)
For example I'm struggling with something like that: 6 and 9 tier maps completed but I can't get maps between 6-9. I'm doing all steps you wrote.

Is there any problem of going ahead without those maps?
Selling 3 yellow or red maps are a good idea?

We are going offtopic now but I can share with you that today for 1st time I did uber lab and gain 90 lvl and most challenges ever with this build :)
Последняя редакция: stahs22. Время: 20 окт. 2019 г., 12:24:05
pretty much done all I wanted with my necro in this league so been swapping around different builds for the lolz

Stress free slo-mo makes everything soooooooooooo simple it really is just a fantastic, fluid, easy to use solid concept build to complete everything

imo the 2 biggest things you can do to make life even easier as you get more currency is add minion speed everywhere you can (rings and amulet for certain) and grab some decent convoking wands

today I just dumped a few hundred chaos into making a 1k+ strength The Baron build which is frankly broken as hell as your zombies leech 2% damage to you as health so you have a constant heal as well as 2% regen from gloves and 4% from tree lol

tl;dr this build is fantastic, necro has a lot of options it seems, minion speed is GODLY!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 20 окт. 2019 г., 9:37:23
Ended buying 3 of the T16 boss maps. Finished atlas. It. Was. A. Breeze. Died once on Minotaur and once in shaper map. First time doing those so....very reasonable.

Keeping self clicked arc and glad I switched to dual convokers.

@Onyx, we’ve had similar ideas all throughout this build. I’ve been eyeballing the strength build too. Seems like you would be near unkillable mixed with W_o_D’s build. Thinking I will start a new witch for it though. Hate to mess with my WoD build. Too OCD. And I wanna figure out the whole elder boss thing with this build.
"
stahs22 написал:

For example I'm struggling with something like that: 6 and 9 tier maps completed but I can't get maps between 6-9. I'm doing all steps you wrote.

Please correct me someone if I'm telling something wrong or outdated, but I think that maps can only drop once you have completed them - or if they are directly linked to the map you are playing. For example, if you play a Glacier map (Tier 5), you could find a Ghetto map (Tier 6), no matter if you have already completed Ghetto or not.

I could give you some maps Tier 5 - 9 for free, if you want (Blight league, Softcore). Just whisper me ingame if you are interested (Caligula_Exile).

"
stahs22 написал:

There is no problem at all with going ahead with the maps. Your witch should face no problems in maps with higher tiers. You can complete the lower tier maps later, as soon as you get them.

"
stahs22 написал:

It depends on the situation... if you urgently need a higher tier map, it could be a solution. If you'd prefer to keep and play lower tier maps (maybe because you are farming there for something), it could be better to keep them.

"
stahs22 написал:
We are going offtopic now but I can share with you that today for 1st time I did uber lab and gain 90 lvl and most challenges ever with this build :)

Congratulations, that must feel great to achieve new goals!

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 20 окт. 2019 г., 16:49:48
Hello fellow zombie masters,
For the end game content do you think if Empower instead of Elemental Army could work better in a 6L chest? At level 25 we get 1 extra zombie, 10% more life and faster slam cooldown recovery by 20%.
My plan for later is to use Hungry Loop and make it a 5 socket Frost Sentinels ring to slow down mobs even further, but I may be running out of sockets to add an additional golem. So in my CWDT setup I use Immortal Call, do you think a stone golem would be a better defensive option (by going with golem commander)?
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

By the way, the Shaper was much easier than the Minotaur and the Chimera. I died twice, but that was due to my lack of experience. It was the very first time that I dared to face the Shaper. After almost one year of playing PoE. I was very proud of my witch that she achieved to kill this bad guy who had insulted her so many times. I didn't even care that all he gave me was a crappy unique that I don't need (the gloves).

To you, Wrecker_of_Days, and to all other fellow players: Have a pleasant weekend. Wrecker's guides and threads tend to be the most friendly places of this whole forum. It's really a wonderful community, based on mutual aid and respect.

PS: I just killed the Minotaur. Without even dying once. Your advices were just perfect. That#s the thing. Staying close to him, not in front of him.

This is great news, I haven't run slomo in 2 or 3 leagues because Wrecker taught me enough to do my own builds!
Back then all your minions died in 3 seconds and you spent 6 portals trying to drop skeletons on shaper!!! LOL never ended well. Can't wait to meet him again :)

Stuck in red maps, getting no drops, but with 300c, it might just be pay to win time. I guess I'll do what I always do. Get rich and spend it all on maps... Oh well, completing the atlas usually gets things rolling again.

Congrats on the shaper kill! That and red elder really are no comparison to Uber elder, but they are very nice accomplishments!
I can't wait to show my zombies how many times I can die on Uber Elder! LOL
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
walkjohn55 написал:
I too am using Arc - because it is "fun". It does not seem to slow your Character down and it is a great barrel buster (works well in the dark too when you may not know where the barrels are). But I have never really acquired a great knowledge regarding Shock and so I am still wondering just how much it increases damage when it really matters (given that percent of monster health pool thing from the Wiki). I run a bare self-cast Arc with just the Curse on Hit (no Damage/Area related supports).

I use arc because it is fun, not for the shock value, although it is shocking to monsters :) The wonderful thing about arc is it has a chance to shock, NO MATTER how much damage you deal, built in to the gem.

When it shocks it is debatable what it really adds, something from 20 to 50% increased not more damage. It is our EE spreader, so don't count on bonus damage from it. Don't need it and it's just a nice side effect of Arc. Shock is an ailment and can really help a well timed zombie slam.
Arc just pounds packs, hits everybody and that is why I love it.
I like getting everyone ready for that zombie slam.
The thing about ball lightning was I was never getting hit and when I did, I would see a ball of lightning floating off the screen and everybody is dead already.

Now I can hit you instantly with Arc from a half screen away and then hide behind my minions and laugh at you!
This is really why I use it, unprecedented RANGE! Plus it's my barrel breaker;)

And like Wod posted, ALWAYS BE MOVING! Always, always, always, you've got nothing else to do when everyone is EE'd up but run around screaming "I'm gonna die!" and drop skeletons, SO DO IT!!

Also Arc crits are nasty so watch your elemental reflect maps, put arc away for those... or just don't use it.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"
stahs22 написал:

Please correct me someone if I'm telling something wrong or outdated, but I think that maps can only drop once you have completed them - or if they are directly linked to the map you are playing. For example, if you play a Glacier map (Tier 5), you could find a Ghetto map (Tier 6), no matter if you have already completed Ghetto or not.

I could give you some maps Tier 5 - 9 for free, if you want (Blight league, Softcore). Just whisper me ingame if you are interested (Caligula_Exile).

"
stahs22 написал:

There is no problem at all with going ahead with the maps. Your witch should face no problems in maps with higher tiers. You can complete the lower tier maps later, as soon as you get them.

"
stahs22 написал:

It depends on the situation... if you urgently need a higher tier map, it could be a solution. If you'd prefer to keep and play lower tier maps (maybe because you are farming there for something), it could be better to keep them.

"
stahs22 написал:

Congratulations, that must feel great to achieve new goals!

Thx :)
Probably you are right what you wrote.
You are so kind offering me maps for free.
I know, I know...I say this every time...but thank you, everyone, for being so good to each other. Thanks for making this a good place to converse about PoE. You all give great advice and you do it kindly with the intent of helping, not with a superior attitude. Thank you. (I wish I could respond to everyone.)

"
"
walkjohn55 написал:
Скрытый текст
I too am using Arc - because it is "fun". It does not seem to slow your Character down and it is a great barrel buster (works well in the dark too when you may not know where the barrels are). But I have never really acquired a great knowledge regarding Shock and so I am still wondering just how much it increases damage when it really matters (given that percent of monster health pool thing from the Wiki). I run a bare self-cast Arc with just the Curse on Hit (no Damage/Area related supports).

I tried Meat Shield on my Spectres - briefly - and then dropped it fairly quickly over concerns that it was just attracting Monsters to the vicinity of my (Squishy) Witch and inviting AOE Damage. And there is no way that I'm putting Meat Shield on my Zombies after all that wishing that they would be more aggressive in past Leagues. I tried Feeding Frenzy on my Skeletons but decided that I got more bang for the Socket from Melee Splash Support (this League, there is a ton of Minion Damage to go around - Melee Splash might be too much of a luxury in later Leagues if the Nerf Hammer is applied).

And as background for my comments, I an still running Vaal Skeletons on my 6-Link (with adjustments in the Tree to favour Skill/Minion Duration and no bombing).
Hey walkjohn55. Shock is based on the amount of lightning damage compared to the enemy's max health (not to be confused with remaining health). Shock can make the enemy take anywhere from 10 to 50% extra damage. To shock an enemy, first, you must roll a shock hit. Then you have to do more than 1% of the enemy's maximum life. If you bare hit the threshold of 1% you'll shock the enemy having them take 10% extra damage for the next 2 seconds. If you deal 10% of the target's maximum health, you'll make them take 50% extra damage for the next two seconds.

Because clearing is easy with this build, shocking 99% of the enemies is kind pointless in my opinion. But being able to shock the big bosses would be nice.

The wiki has this stat for the Shaper: "The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally shocking The Shaper requires a single hit of 40 000 lightning damage." So you'd need 40'000 lightning damage AFTER all of the Shaper's resists. Keep in mind, EE works against us in this regard.
"
"
walkjohn55 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Thanks walkjohn55 for the response. If you take a peek at the Build History at the bottom of my guide, do you prefer the old wording to the current wording?

An interesting suggestion - I think that I would be most attracted to a mish-mash of 3.4 (the original text I think that I saw) and 3.5

3.5 - Slow Mo Zombies! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxed Playstyle|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

3.4 - Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Perfect for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4)

so something like (good luck in Leagues 10 and up though)

x.n - Slow Mo Zombies! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxed Playstyle|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[x.n]

but personally, I would sacrifice "Relaxed Playstyle" for something on "New&SSF", but that might be a minority opinion.

"Easy to Gear" and "No Uniques Required" might overlap, but they both seem like big draws to me.

I just want something that does not require me to take piano lessons to succeed, nor become a master trader and/or require zoom-zoom play - but is not going to flame out if I do reach higher content. The sort of thing that gets Nerfed if it becomes too popular ....

And now that I think about it, the {limited number of Buttons} really sounds good too - perhaps "No Uniques" might get bumped after all.

The current title covers most of the ground too - but as a concept as opposed to a "list" of features. This too could be the better approach. My guess is that the "list" might be better for Players using a Search Engine, and the "concept" for Players choosing from a list of Build Titles. Emphasis on "guess".

I really appreciate it. It's hard hey? I swear if I just had character limit of 110 instead of 100...;)

Your last thought there is the biggest choice to make, the "list" or the "concept". I largely prefer the "concept" but not if the guides would be twice as busy with the "list".

Thanks for your time and effort :). That was a good post.
"
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
One click.
Ooooo you may have saved me some character space, Pip_n_Tip! Thanks!
"
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Regarding the Minotaur, I just did the Minotaur in my last Slow-Mo Zombies session. If you go to the one hour mark of my last video in the Zombie playlist you'll get an idea of how it goes. It's one of those fights that you really have to learn because the boss's attacks can be dictated in a way. those that aren't familiar with the battle will quickly spread his lightning (which slows and weakens), his "rock slides", and his dive all over the map so that there isn't anywhere safe to hide. So the key is to stay as close a possible (without getting hit cause we're not tanky). Stay close but always try and stay behind him. His AoE slam is mostly in front of him. His dive (which is really hard to see with minions) happens mostly when we distance ourselves from him. His "rock falls" can't be stood in :(.) So, if you have to move away from him, hopefully, you'll be able to notice where he used to be. When I distance myself from him I don't normally see where he is, so I just assume he's diving. If you can guess where he's diving from remembering that he doesn't change directions underground. It's a straight-line dive. So try and move perpendicular to his starting point. When you no longer fear the dive, you will find the fight easy to deal with.

I hope that helps for future reference. Thanks for the post and the updates!

I actually haven't tried Meat Shield yet. I've been meaning to. I've been intending to try out a melee movement skill with Fortify and add in Meat Shield without (and then with) Feeding Frenzy to see how the zombies function.

I don't think Meat Shield would be better in Delve once you arrive at your destination and are fighting in a much more open space. I personally want my zombies running everywhere at that point. If it's the path to your destination that Feeding Frenzy is killing you on, Convocation would be great for that. The reason I don't use it is simply because adding that extra active button makes me forget all my buttons ;). Having 2 (Bone Armour and Skeletons) + Flasks is already pushing my limits :).

To me, the key to Delve is moving. Even if you don't have boots with movement speed, I find the only time I die is when I've stayed in one spot for too long. Even with my other builds, I'm constantly moving. There is just too much going on and too many enemies (and in this build's case, minions too) that prevent me from seeing all the Delve specific attacks that surprise me. I find that simply moving all the time almost always avoids that danger. It may be nauseating to watch, but it works.

Does that help at all?

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experiences and strategies with me. I do appreciate it a lot. That certainly will help. After finishing this post, I'm going to open another map with the Minotaur to practice.

Thank you also for your detailed evaluation of strategies and gem-setups in Delve. Probably Convocation on my way to the destination + keeping moving around in the arena are exactly the things I was missing. I'll give it a try :)

By the way, the Shaper was much easier than the Minotaur and the Chimera. I died twice, but that was due to my lack of experience. It was the very first time that I dared to face the Shaper. After almost one year of playing PoE. I was very proud of my witch that she achieved to kill this bad guy who had insulted her so many times. I didn't even care that all he gave me was a crappy unique that I don't need (the gloves).

To you, Wrecker_of_Days, and to all other fellow players: Have a pleasant weekend. Wrecker's guides and threads tend to be the most friendly places of this whole forum. It's really a wonderful community, based on mutual aid and respect.

PS: I just killed the Minotaur. Without even dying once. Your advices were just perfect. That#s the thing. Staying close to him, not in front of him.
Thank you Caligula_Exile. That is a very kind post. You're very welcome for the help. I'm glad it helped you beat the Minotaur. (And great job on the others too! That Shaper and his insults...) The Minotaur was the last of the Guardians for me to figure out. It was tough for sure.

And thanks to you too! You and everyone else make these threads a safe place for people to post, brag, learn, min/max, joke...the game is intimidating enough.

Thank you for such a kind post. You're a big part of the wonderful community.
"
"
stahs22 написал:
Скрытый текст
Congratz Caligula_Exile!

I agree about this thread and Wrecker_of_Days work. He made this build very very nice, all mechanics were well explained.

I mix my 5-link (I know, I know, it's only 5) and replace Minion Life with Spectres, because you know - Zombies never dies :)
I'm using currently Drive Spectres but with that gems what spectres should be the best? I have 4 spectres now, should take different with that setup?

"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Annoint Ravenous Horde.
Remove all those points to Ravenous Horde and go pick up Gravepact.
(based on not being able to have all lvl 100 points.)
IMHO.

Using ARC now also. Instead of ball lightning. Like it.
Sort of miss lighting up mobs off screen with ball lightning but for the extra shock value...like it.

That's a nice plan. I'm gonna think about it, but for now i bought Redemption. Will see how it goes.

Someone have any advice how to complete atlas? I'm new here, don't know how strategy will be work :/
Thank you stahs22. You're very kind. I appreciate it :).

The Spectres skill is a deep gem. There's always going to be a sweet setup that you haven't thought of. There are spectres that give charges to your minions, some give proximity shields, others are great at range, others agro like crazy. I like Kativa Heralds from Act 10. The big demons with wings. They don't benefit the party in any way. I just like them.

In regards to the Atlas:
-I like to do a full completion of the Atlas every league. I like to play with others and not have it ruin my Atlas setup. Also, the more map bonuses you complete, the better the chance you have at higher tier maps dropping.
-So, with this build, I like to clear all the Tiers in order. I do all the T1s. If I complete them, I start doing all the T2s.
-If I don't have a map that I need to do, I check Zana and see if she has the map (her stock refreshes when you do her daily from your hideout).
-If I don't have the maps that I have yet to complete, I just do the highest tier map I can.
-I ignore Elder and Shaper influence until I have LOTS of maps. It sucks trying to shape influence and then have none of the maps you need.
-Once you have lots of maps then start shaping influence.
-I always try and do maps with the highest Quantity %. But I save all of my Cartographer's Chisels for T15 and 16s.

Does that help or were you looking for something else? And thanks again :).
"
"
stahs22 написал:
Скрытый текст
Ok, thank you for your quick response. I'm glad you describe it in short way :)

Awesome job stahs22! Great job hitting 90 and beating Uber Lab!

There is nothing wrong with going ahead and doing any maps you like.

I'd only sell maps if you have LOTS of that specific map. I only do it when I have a map tab full of them. You never know when you might need/want them. That's just me though.
"
"
0nyX написал:
Скрытый текст
pretty much done all I wanted with my necro in this league so been swapping around different builds for the lolz

Stress free slo-mo makes everything soooooooooooo simple it really is just a fantastic, fluid, easy to use solid concept build to complete everything

imo the 2 biggest things you can do to make life even easier as you get more currency is add minion speed everywhere you can (rings and amulet for certain) and grab some decent convoking wands

today I just dumped a few hundred chaos into making a 1k+ strength The Baron build which is frankly broken as hell as your zombies leech 2% damage to you as health so you have a constant heal as well as 2% regen from gloves and 4% from tree lol

tl;dr this build is fantastic, necro has a lot of options it seems, minion speed is GODLY!
Thanks 0nyX. You're very kind. I really appreciate it and I'm glad you like the build. Have fun with the Baron! I love how the hat looks ;).
"
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
Ended buying 3 of the T16 boss maps. Finished atlas. It. Was. A. Breeze. Died once on Minotaur and once in shaper map. First time doing those so....very reasonable.

Keeping self clicked arc and glad I switched to dual convokers.

@Onyx, we’ve had similar ideas all throughout this build. I’ve been eyeballing the strength build too. Seems like you would be near unkillable mixed with W_o_D’s build. Thinking I will start a new witch for it though. Hate to mess with my WoD build. Too OCD. And I wanna figure out the whole elder boss thing with this build.
Thanks Pip_n_Tip. Awesome! Great job! Feels good right? Once you get used to all the boss Mechanics, including Uber Elder, you'll be dancing. Uber Elder is pretty easy. It's just long. So you just need to know what each attack does and who is vulnerable...Just like the other bosses. Knowing the Elder's patterns is the most important.

Great job. (And thank you for your kindness.)
"
"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello fellow zombie masters,
For the end game content do you think if Empower instead of Elemental Army could work better in a 6L chest? At level 25 we get 1 extra zombie, 10% more life and faster slam cooldown recovery by 20%.
My plan for later is to use Hungry Loop and make it a 5 socket Frost Sentinels ring to slow down mobs even further, but I may be running out of sockets to add an additional golem. So in my CWDT setup I use Immortal Call, do you think a stone golem would be a better defensive option (by going with golem commander)?
Hey Maniollo6! Empower is a great idea! GGG really put a huge focus on increasing minion levels beyond 20. I think Empower is a great option instead of Elemental Army.

I really like Stone Golem. Life regen is always helpful. Chaos Golem's damage reduction is always good too. But if you're short on gems, there is nothing wrong with two crazy Carrions :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Arc -vs- Ball Lightning.

After 4 days of using Arc I gotta go back to ball lightning with GMP. I think the ability to tag mobs 2 screens away outweigh 10% chance to shock.

Zombie on!
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 23 окт. 2019 г., 5:40:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация