[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

This build is a BLAST Sir :)

Uber Elder Down. With only 2 deaths (To be honest... i'm not that skilled in the fight.) The Dmg was insane... I'm waiting for the crit vers of the build :)

Got realy lucky with the crafting, socketing and links. Now it's min max time and go looking for the best Watcher's eye :3

See ya guys. Hope you're having fun too :)
Последняя редакция: Viitin. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 10:32:25

"
CWDT - WOC - COH - Flammability - (5th) Combustion - (6th) Ball Lightning

ball lightning ??? why ball lightning??
Your gem link is different from the description.
Can you modify the gem link description on the first page to make it easier to understand?

And please also Bandit.
Последняя редакция: dyuwntlr. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 10:57:45
I'm currently running a es low life version based off a few guides I've found. I feel like my damage is lacking. I know the ingame tooptip for damage isn't the best indication of Damage but I'm curious to what you guys have showing. Before ramping up with arcane surge I have 45k damage listed close to 65k once things get going without flasks. I want to focus on boss killing this league and wasn't sure what to expect.
"
Refractia написал:
I'm currently running a es low life version based off a few guides I've found. I feel like my damage is lacking. I know the ingame tooptip for damage isn't the best indication of Damage but I'm curious to what you guys have showing. Before ramping up with arcane surge I have 45k damage listed close to 65k once things get going without flasks. I want to focus on boss killing this league and wasn't sure what to expect.

Use path of building to get your actual damage and post it so we have something to compare to. Tooltip damage is pretty meaningless.
"
dyuwntlr написал:

"
CWDT - WOC - COH - Flammability - (5th) Combustion - (6th) Ball Lightning

ball lightning ??? why ball lightning??

Ball Lightning to proc Elemental Overload more often, apply combustion to more enemies, and provides huge recovery when running an ES on Hit Discipline Watcher's Eye.

For bandits kill all.

I am currently working on the guide step by step. I'll check on the gem section soon.
when will you make the critical version available?
"
SquireShiedon написал:
when will you make the critical version available?

There is a tree up in op

Also you can look at my character here or on ninja

Uber Elder has been kind to me.

I will be uploading this run. It wasn't deathless, but my 2 deaths were from carelessness. haha
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:15:18
Mostly posting this here for me to mess with later:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMFQgbnBx4I9A3iDkgPxBBREZYTcRZvFr8XLxo4GoEbyB0UHxgfQSL0JKomlScvKgsqjSycLOIw-DY9Ntg26TpYOtg7fEGWSI5JG0lRSp9Ms1F0UftUrlVLVcZV1liuWfNb1VwUXfJepWHiYqxk52ZUZp5mumdxakNsC2yMbRlwUnIPfdJ_xoCkgpuD24m8idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVkyeUb5UumFObipuhnaqg5qEvogCio6QFppmsmK6zrv-1SLb6uMq5ArmTvOq-T76KwGbDCc0Wz93QH9D10sXVpt-K42rr9exV7-vwH_DV8WzxivId96b31_rS?accountName=Gryphenprey&realm=pc&characterName=Stupidity

Also want to thank Gryphenprey for helping me out when I thought my CwC version of this build was on the rocks.

Still chugging along nicely, lining up for an Uber Elder kill later this week if I can get the time to put the atlas together.

If anyone is interested, my version uses cyclone to proc all the corpse spells and CwC Volatile Dead to deal the damage.

Here's my gear, it still needs a lot of work:

It's kinda funny how similar the builds have gotten now.

Maybe I should swap out my staff and move over to manual casting for the Arcane Surge and Intensify bonuses, I really like the mobility of Cyclone though...
Последняя редакция: JermStudDog. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:42:48
"
JermStudDog написал:
Mostly posting this here for me to mess with later:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMFQgbnBx4I9A3iDkgPxBBREZYTcRZvFr8XLxo4GoEbyB0UHxgfQSL0JKomlScvKgsqjSycLOIw-DY9Ntg26TpYOtg7fEGWSI5JG0lRSp9Ms1F0UftUrlVLVcZV1liuWfNb1VwUXfJepWHiYqxk52ZUZp5mumdxakNsC2yMbRlwUnIPfdJ_xoCkgpuD24m8idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVkyeUb5UumFObipuhnaqg5qEvogCio6QFppmsmK6zrv-1SLb6uMq5ArmTvOq-T76KwGbDCc0Wz93QH9D10sXVpt-K42rr9exV7-vwH_DV8WzxivId96b31_rS?accountName=Gryphenprey&realm=pc&characterName=Stupidity

Also want to thank Gryphenprey for helping me out when I thought my CwC version of this build was on the rocks.

Still chugging along nicely, lining up for an Uber Elder kill later this week if I can get the time to put the atlas together.

If anyone is interested, my version uses cyclone to proc all the corpse spells and CwC Volatile Dead to deal the damage.

Here's my gear, it still needs a lot of work:

It's kinda funny how similar the builds have gotten now.

Maybe I should swap out my staff and move over to manual casting for the Arcane Surge and Intensify bonuses, I really like the mobility of Cyclone though...

Happy to help and glad see you have it working. :D

I love Cyclone for mobility too. But I also like tons of damage and outside of Uber Elder mobility hasn't been a problem for me. UE is just a matter of getting used to self cast (my previous UE killers have all been pretty mobile) which I think I have figured out my strategy for that now. :)

Loreweave is a cool inclusion. Probably worth a mention as a mid budget chest option. A Crafted regalia with frenzy charge gained when you take a hit is still going to get more damage and eHP though. I would lose 1.3k eHP vs my current chest, for example, which is better than the extra max resists.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация