[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

anyone compared the speed of stampede vs tailwind+elusive boot?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:

Tailwind+Elusive is *much* faster. Also being able to run normally at super speed is really nice. But big difference in $$$ haha
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
xenochaos1 написал:

Tailwind+Elusive is *much* faster. Also being able to run normally at super speed is really nice. But big difference in $$$ haha

anyone as a video of tailwin+elusive?

i feel like backtracking will be a pain as you do not have tailwind+elsuive if you do not crit

also slowing down while cyclone must suck?

ans de cooldown on flamedash doesnt slow us more than speed us ?

i mean its a major investment, and i would like to know what i sign up for before wasting all my currency
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 0:35:56

I'm at level 91 and I just tried Atziri and kept getting 1 shotted.. My chaos resistance is pretty low but other than that I'm pretty good. I can fly by tier 16 maps so I'm wondering why I can't boss properly.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
"
xenochaos1 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
xenochaos1 написал:

anyone as a video of tailwin+elusive?

i feel like backtracking will be a pain as you do not have tailwind+elsuive if you do not crit

also slowing down while cyclone must suck?

ans de cooldown on flamedash doesnt slow us more than speed us ?

i mean its a major investment, and i would like to know what i sign up for before wasting all my currency

Elusive and Tailwind itself is nothing special. You will also need movementspeed on boots and a 70% movementspeed flask to be fast.

I don't think that you are that much faster while using cyclone compared to Stampede. The main benefit will be the faster movementspeed whitout cyclone.
Последняя редакция: Rake7. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 8:56:09
Guys a question:

I have +1 max lightning res, so when i am attacking my res are:

FIRE 75% (115%)

COLD 75% (86%)

LIGTH 76!!!% (100%)

In this case, "The Wise Oak" res penetration works with FIRE or with LIGTH?

Thx.

edit: --------------------------
OK, forgot. I can see the effect in the offence tab in game.

(works correctly with fire)
Последняя редакция: DesDeCero. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 13:54:44
can anyone explain why we use purifying flame in CWDT? if we have zealotry?
"
Rake7 написал:

Elusive and Tailwind itself is nothing special. You will also need movementspeed on boots and a 70% movementspeed flask to be fast.

I don't think that you are that much faster while using cyclone compared to Stampede. The main benefit will be the faster movementspeed whitout cyclone.

hey Rake i just looked at your profile and WTF where do you get max resistance?!?! you all have unique items except your belt, which isnt enought to cap resistance...
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 17:52:55
"
xenochaos1 написал:
"
Rake7 написал:

hey Rake i just looked at your profile and WTF where do you get max resistance?!?! you all have unique items except your belt, which isnt enought to cap resistance...

Still working on everything. Currently broke :D

I currently have 38%/17%/21% Resists (from Rings, Belt, Jewels and Tree)

But i get to 87%+ resists with:

Wise Oak - 35% to all
Spirit Offering - 23% to all
Endurance Charges - 12% to all

= 70% to all Resists

I will add one more Jewel with Elemental Resists later. I'm also still looking for boots and somehow to get enough Chaos resists.

Chaos Resists are currently my biggest issue. For a more defensive setup i propably have to go for a rare ring, boots and belt with chaos resists. Or only Boots + Ring with Chaos resists + Leash of Oblation for more Blockchance? I have to see

The problem is, i just got my belt today and it's just beautiful

somehow, i don't want to change to a worse one with chaos resists :D
Последняя редакция: Rake7. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 19:08:02
"
chrisyoungyi написал:

I'm at level 91 and I just tried Atziri and kept getting 1 shotted.. My chaos resistance is pretty low but other than that I'm pretty good. I can fly by tier 16 maps so I'm wondering why I can't boss properly.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I had the same problem it was mainly due to the 2% reflect that Atziri has so you're basically just killing yourself. I got around this by crafting 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken from the redeemer influence
Последняя редакция: Weik_. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 19:32:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация