[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Weik_ написал:
"
chrisyoungyi написал:

I'm at level 91 and I just tried Atziri and kept getting 1 shotted.. My chaos resistance is pretty low but other than that I'm pretty good. I can fly by tier 16 maps so I'm wondering why I can't boss properly.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I had the same problem it was mainly due to the 2% reflect that Atziri has so you're basically just killing yourself. I got around this by crafting 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken from the redeemer influence

wtf...how do ppl craft those...

also "Weik_" could I see your POB?

and could you let me know what stats give your lethal pride jewel?

also the stats form the unnatural restraint jewel?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 20:33:10
"
Weik_ написал:
"
chrisyoungyi написал:

I'm at level 91 and I just tried Atziri and kept getting 1 shotted.. My chaos resistance is pretty low but other than that I'm pretty good. I can fly by tier 16 maps so I'm wondering why I can't boss properly.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I had the same problem it was mainly due to the 2% reflect that Atziri has so you're basically just killing yourself. I got around this by crafting 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken from the redeemer influence

oooooh she has reflect, that makes sense lol. Thanks.
Ayy:P

So i'm clearing maps fine, I think once I have watcher's eye I'll only rarely die to oneshots that don't dodge - which is fine really. I'm getting rekt by sirus, but it's all the storms, so I think that's just me being bad. Thanks for all the help again :P

If you have time, and anything jumps out as wrong please let me know :) I still have things to do - like getting armour off chest (likely going to buy a good one, good ones on market for not loads) and then 6L it for CWDT with level 1 IC (though it didn't seem great? as it goes on cooldown only after its duration ends, but I guess it's extra tank which is nice.)

Thanks again!
https://pastebin.com/HZNfGQdt
"
Leedly написал:
Ayy:P

So i'm clearing maps fine, I think once I have watcher's eye I'll only rarely die to oneshots that don't dodge - which is fine really. I'm getting rekt by sirus, but it's all the storms, so I think that's just me being bad. Thanks for all the help again :P

If you have time, and anything jumps out as wrong please let me know :) I still have things to do - like getting armour off chest (likely going to buy a good one, good ones on market for not loads) and then 6L it for CWDT with level 1 IC (though it didn't seem great? as it goes on cooldown only after its duration ends, but I guess it's extra tank which is nice.)

Thanks again!
https://pastebin.com/HZNfGQdt

Immortal Call (and other guard skills) are very bad for DPS as they cut your DPS during the duration by mitigating scold's damage.
Oh shoot, what was it you said to put on my 6th link for main cwdt then? I got a decent chest https://i.imgur.com/KPyg3cf.png 5L with portal atm. Can link it soon, just not sure the gains cause I forgot what gem you said :P
"
Leedly написал:
Oh shoot, what was it you said to put on my 6th link for main cwdt then? I got a decent chest https://i.imgur.com/KPyg3cf.png 5L with portal atm. Can link it soon, just not sure the gains cause I forgot what gem you said :P

If you click your character picture at the top and click the item in your character screen pop-up it'll link it in your post. :)

But 6th link can be Culling Strike if I remember our convo correctly.
Ah right. Is there any way we can possibly add tankiness with the slot? Clearsleed is kind of the last of my worried :P boss dps isn't insane but it's great. Really just need the ES discipline now to make the build solid. My main goal is probably going to be pushing sirus's and farming any of the endgame bosses if they're profitable. It's kind of hard to see a lot of ground abilities with cyclone/VD/des everywhere but I think there's PLENTY of single target damage to do everything, I just need some more tank at face value.

Последняя редакция: Leedly. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 4:58:09
"
Leedly написал:
Ah right. Is there any way we can possibly add tankiness with the slot? Clearsleed is kind of the last of my worried :P boss dps isn't insane but it's great. Really just need the ES discipline now to make the build solid. My main goal is probably going to be pushing sirus's and farming any of the endgame bosses if they're profitable. It's kind of hard to see a lot of ground abilities with cyclone/VD/des everywhere but I think there's PLENTY of single target damage to do everything, I just need some more tank at face value.

Enfeeble. Requires you take Whispers of Doom for 3 points.

or Blind Support. That's an option as well.
hello !
I don't understand the 170% inc. cast speed from corpse pact in your POB for VD. I have corpse pact too and it only gives me 20% (10 corps for me, 85 for you ? how ? :) ).
Thanks!
Edit : ok I found you put 85 corpses in the config pannel. Is it a "random" number ?
Последняя редакция: kannsen. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 8:12:04
I got gloves with Enfeeble and Despair on them. Does the Despair make them kind of useless?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация