[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

yeah , since despair is for chaos damage so its kinda useless
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

Fixed a bug where Volatile Dead orbs didn't detonate when reaching the maximum amount allowed (60).
Would there be anything, ideally in cwdt, that would help against the final phase of sirus? I'm taking really no damage otherwise, but getting SHIT on by the 4beams that most people just ignore. As a result, I'm dying constantly trying to dodge the beams, floor explosions, and also his different attacks. If I could be strong enough to tank the beams I'd be set! Any way we can do this? Afaik they're a pure health/physical DoT so basically our only weak point.
"
Leedly написал:
Would there be anything, ideally in cwdt, that would help against the final phase of sirus? I'm taking really no damage otherwise, but getting SHIT on by the 4beams that most people just ignore. As a result, I'm dying constantly trying to dodge the beams, floor explosions, and also his different attacks. If I could be strong enough to tank the beams I'd be set! Any way we can do this? Afaik they're a pure health/physical DoT so basically our only weak point.

I've just tried it the first time with this character. Was at least easier as my CoC characters... :D

Died 3 times, 2 times because of my terrible performance and once because i barly can see anything during the fight.

But i also have to say, i have 5k Life and 6.5k ES (buffed. unbuffed 4.6k). The 11.5k EHP helped a lot to survive some of his hits.
"
Leedly написал:

Uhhhhh

I literally just face-roll him so I have no idea. I thought it was corrupting blood? But you have immunity on your jewel so....

In the famous words of Mr. Piccolo...

Also this is the password. :D

Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 21:58:50
So I followed your guide and PoB (mostly guide, with PoB when there was information missing on something I wanted to know), by respeccing my witch. Having a lot of fun clearing maps and everything works (however I die more to random oneshots than on my shattering steel build).

However, I feel like my single target dps is lacking. It takes a while to kill t16 metamorphs, and I'm used to killing them in under 5 seconds.

What are my best upgrades to single target damage? Character is REEWoMan, profile is public.
I've been thinking about getting a clarity + discipline watcher's eye, which would give me more defense from the energy shield on hit, and would allow me to swap my mana flask for a bottled faith. That would cost me 40 Ex.
Alternatively, I could stick with the mana flask, and get a discipline + zealotry (enemy takes increased damage) watcher's eye for 30 ex.

Would those be my best options, or should I be looking at other things first?
"
Rake7 написал:
"
Leedly написал:

I've just tried it the first time with this character. Was at least easier as my CoC characters... :D

Died 3 times, 2 times because of my terrible performance and once because i barly can see anything during the fight.

But i also have to say, i have 5k Life and 6.5k ES (buffed. unbuffed 4.6k). The 11.5k EHP helped a lot to survive some of his hits.

Side note: your arcane surge isn't procc'ing with your current setup (less than lvl 20 flame dash and lvl 11 arcane surge)
Последняя редакция: mrgreenly. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 11:31:49
"
5argan написал:
So I followed your guide and PoB (mostly guide, with PoB when there was information missing on something I wanted to know), by respeccing my witch. Having a lot of fun clearing maps and everything works (however I die more to random oneshots than on my shattering steel build).

However, I feel like my single target dps is lacking. It takes a while to kill t16 metamorphs, and I'm used to killing them in under 5 seconds.

What are my best upgrades to single target damage? Character is REEWoMan, profile is public.
I've been thinking about getting a clarity + discipline watcher's eye, which would give me more defense from the energy shield on hit, and would allow me to swap my mana flask for a bottled faith. That would cost me 40 Ex.
Alternatively, I could stick with the mana flask, and get a discipline + zealotry (enemy takes increased damage) watcher's eye for 30 ex.

A couple things you can do:

Your rare jewels should have as much Crit Multiplier as you can afford. This gives a huge boost to DPS over Increased Spell damage.

Next, and slightly more convoluted:

take off portal gem, replace with CWDT 1 - Spirit offering

Move Wave of Conviction to where Spirit Offering was in your boots (just shifting things around)

Put Culling Strike where you previously had WOC for 10% more damage. Culling is great.

OR if you don't need so much crit chance you can just drop PCOC for Culling and take Whispers of Doom and put a leveled curse in that two-link.

Further Upgrades are expensive. Bottled Faith, Aul's(probably the worst one bc it makes you fix resists), and a Watcher's Eye.

I would start with the Watcher's Eye for ES on hit. Clarity damage taken gained as mana is the preferred second mod just for making mana super easy.

Circle of Anguish with Fire damage and buff effect is also a massive damage boost. You can incorporate this instead of Aul's without too much difficulty.

Hope my rambling is helpful. ^^
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
5argan написал:

A couple things you can do:

Your rare jewels should have as much Crit Multiplier as you can afford. This gives a huge boost to DPS over Increased Spell damage.

Next, and slightly more convoluted:

take off portal gem, replace with CWDT 1 - Spirit offering

Move Wave of Conviction to where Spirit Offering was in your boots (just shifting things around)

Put Culling Strike where you previously had WOC for 10% more damage. Culling is great.

OR if you don't need so much crit chance you can just drop PCOC for Culling and take Whispers of Doom and put a leveled curse in that two-link.

Further Upgrades are expensive. Bottled Faith, Aul's(probably the worst one bc it makes you fix resists), and a Watcher's Eye.

I would start with the Watcher's Eye for ES on hit. Clarity damage taken gained as mana is the preferred second mod just for making mana super easy.

Circle of Anguish with Fire damage and buff effect is also a massive damage boost. You can incorporate this instead of Aul's without too much difficulty.

Hope my rambling is helpful. ^^

Thanks, will try what you suggested. Not sure if I can put spirit offering in the Helm though. I has cwdt + unearth before and I actually crashed the instance I was in so I took it off and put in the portal. So the 3rd cwdt could be sketchy.

{}
Последняя редакция: Razzenit. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 13:22:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация