[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
5argan написал:
Damn, I added the clarity watcher's eye but when I run lv 1 clarity I have too much mana reserved to sustain the spin (and I already have a lv4 enlighten in my aura slot). RIP

Take another 4% mana reserve node.[/quote]

Thanks. I took a look whether I could find any, but must have missed the one in range of the thread of hope. You caused me to take a second look and find that one!
So with the fix in the latest patch it’s just too tempting to not run awakened spell cascade.. only slight problem is I end up peaking at 19ish aps haha. I don’t think I can easily fit a discipline watchers in my setup, any other ideas to get high sustain? I guess a shaper lgoh ring could sustain at least the life pool if not the energy shield. I don’t think I have any way of fitting fenumus boots + aspect of the spider because even with the aura nodes, corrupted scolds and lv4 enlighten I’m reserving 97 % of my mana if I add aspect. I guess herald of ash could be dropped but that seems like a huge dps loss.

Here’s my current gear for reference (will probably scour suffixes on the amulet). I cut zealotry as a +2 amulet should give similar damage and it lets me add an additional mana roll
ign - Zilead
Guys, a quick question. I've just found this:

But, I also have this:

Now, I dont have enough mana left to use both, so I have to choose between Herald of Ash and Zealotry... what do you think?
"
Nicol написал:
So with the fix in the latest patch it’s just too tempting to not run awakened spell cascade.. only slight problem is I end up peaking at 19ish aps haha. I don’t think I can easily fit a discipline watchers in my setup, any other ideas to get high sustain? I guess a shaper lgoh ring could sustain at least the life pool if not the energy shield. I don’t think I have any way of fitting fenumus boots + aspect of the spider because even with the aura nodes, corrupted scolds and lv4 enlighten I’m reserving 97 % of my mana if I add aspect. I guess herald of ash could be dropped but that seems like a huge dps loss.

Here’s my current gear for reference (will probably scour suffixes on the amulet). I cut zealotry as a +2 amulet should give similar damage and it lets me add an additional mana roll

You need the Sovereignty Cluster to use Aspect as well. Putting a Large Ring Thread of Hope in that location will let you get all the mana reserve nodes, Spiritual Aid, Counterweight, and Discipline and Training+two life nodes there. You could save yourself some points this way.

As for Awakened Spell Cascade...How many VDs are you actually spawning? Game performance was always a big factor for me as well.

"
vikdean написал:

But, I also have this:

Now, I dont have enough mana left to use both, so I have to choose between Herald of Ash and Zealotry... what do you think?

Herald of Ash - Discipline - Zealotry should fit fine. But if you need to choose I would use Herald of Ash and a better amulet.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 11:42:31
@Gryphenprey
Well, it doesn't yet. My Enlighten is just lvl 2. I'm also using Aspect of the Spider till I can afford a Watcher's Eye with a Discipline mod (they are around 17ex)... then comes Aul's (15ex).

Btw, is there another way of maintaining ES beside Aspect of the Spider and Watcher's Eye? My belt and Boots are kind of blocked because of AotS; it also has a mana reserve value that I could use for other things.
Последняя редакция: vikdean. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 12:37:11

Awesome build Gryph, pretty much decided to go all-in instead of following my alt-a-holic instinct.

What do you guys think I should upgrade next?

I know there are many options, just don't know which one would make sense first.
I'm at 4700 HP and 4700 ES at peak, chest is 5L, no AUL or Circle or Anguish, no watcher's eye, still on Martyr but it is 6L. Using offering chest + leash and aspect of the spider. Using mark for power charges but not sure it is needed. DPs on PoB per ball is getting close to 300K.

I have a budget of 11ex but I'm not sure how to best invest them.

All my deaths since I hit 96 have been pretty much to one shot but at 4700+ HP & Es I doubt I can be tankier (I need to increase chaos resists I know). I died repeatedly for example to Sirus slam while trapped on the 3-wall maze (AW6) and he just kept doing that on his last phase. Couldn't get the kill after I got him to the last 25% HP without any trouble (probably just my crappy chaos resists). Catarina also one-shot me which was really weird but I think she is also chaos heavy.

Would the ES on Hit watcher's eye really help me a lot? It would cost me all my currency. I saw I could save some skill points if I go for an Unnatural Instinct on the shadow area or the witch area but I'm not sure this'll help me either get more DPS to delete stuff faster or be tankier to survive some of those random one shots.

I think I'm stuck with the chest+belt and boots+ammy until I get Es on Hit elsewhere but I'm not sure if I should worry about that too much.

profile is public, MightyMorphinPowerBalls (only metamorph char)

[]

"
Razzenit написал:

Awesome build Gryph, pretty much decided to go all-in instead of following my alt-a-holic instinct.

What do you guys think I should upgrade next?

I know there are many options, just don't know which one would make sense first.
I'm at 4700 HP and 4700 ES at peak, chest is 5L, no AUL or Circle or Anguish, no watcher's eye, still on Martyr but it is 6L. Using offering chest + leash and aspect of the spider. Using mark for power charges but not sure it is needed. DPs on PoB per ball is getting close to 300K.

I have a budget of 11ex but I'm not sure how to best invest them.

All my deaths since I hit 96 have been pretty much to one shot but at 4700+ HP & Es I doubt I can be tankier (I need to increase chaos resists I know). I died repeatedly for example to Sirus slam while trapped on the 3-wall maze (AW6) and he just kept doing that on his last phase. Couldn't get the kill after I got him to the last 25% HP without any trouble (probably just my crappy chaos resists). Catarina also one-shot me which was really weird but I think she is also chaos heavy.

Would the ES on Hit watcher's eye really help me a lot? It would cost me all my currency. I saw I could save some skill points if I go for an Unnatural Instinct on the shadow area or the witch area but I'm not sure this'll help me either get more DPS to delete stuff faster or be tankier to survive some of those random one shots.

I think I'm stuck with the chest+belt and boots+ammy until I get Es on Hit elsewhere but I'm not sure if I should worry about that too much.

profile is public, MightyMorphinPowerBalls (only metamorph char)

ES on Hit makes a WORLD of difference. Highly recommend it. It also opens you up to better upgrades for boots. Which can open up other slots...etc...I would get a decent 2-mod Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit.
"
Nicol написал:

What does woke spell cascade do for us? Vd can only spawn 3 balls at once so I thought it was useless.
"
5argan написал:
"
Nicol написал:

What does woke spell cascade do for us? Vd can only spawn 3 balls at once so I thought it was useless.

It makes it so VD can spawn 15 balls at once since woke cascade adds 4 vds
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Nicol написал:

You need the Sovereignty Cluster to use Aspect as well. Putting a Large Ring Thread of Hope in that location will let you get all the mana reserve nodes, Spiritual Aid, Counterweight, and Discipline and Training+two life nodes there. You could save yourself some points this way.

As for Awakened Spell Cascade...How many VDs are you actually spawning? Game performance was always a big factor for me as well.

"
vikdean написал:

But, I also have this:

Herald of Ash - Discipline - Zealotry should fit fine. But if you need to choose I would use Herald of Ash and a better amulet.

Yep I'm spawning 15 lol, and its horrendous for performance. That aside the clear is just nuts and I'm kinda at the point in the league where I just want to see what can be done. 97% reservation was with already taking sovereignty, so I think I'd need to drop discipline, not that its particularly useful without the watcher's eye mod anyway.
ign - Zilead

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация