[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Millions of attempts later, I got this.

What should be my next steps to preserve this and hopefully get a cwc? Imprint and regal?

Thanks for the build guide!
Can we go CI with this build? Will it work?
"
robelski515 написал:

What should be my next steps to preserve this and hopefully get a cwc? Imprint and regal?

Ahhhh

Step 1: Imprint

Step 2a: Regal

Step 2b: SUCCEED! but if failed...move to step 3

Step 3: If you regal'd a SUFFIX modifier, craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" and Beast Craft: "Add a Prefix, Remove a random Suffix"

If this is a success...GREAT...otheriwse...step 4

Step 4: If you regal'd or beast crafted a bad prefix, Beast Craft: "Add a Suffix, Remove a Random Prefix" this serves as an annul for the prefix slot.

Step 4b: if you remove +3 Fire, use imprint and go back to step 1. Otherwise, go back to step 3 and repeat process always aiming to try to get the 2 prefixes together. Once you have CWC and +3 Fire...

Step 5: If, like me, you lose your spell crit mod in the process of beast crafting in between imprints, but succeed in getting CWC, craft: prefixes cannot be changed and scour.

Step 6: Block a prefix(doesn't matter what) -> Exalt.

Repeat steps 5 and 6 until a desirable suffix is found.

Hurray! staff!

"
mickosor написал:

CI, unfortunately, is a bust as Spirit Offering does not work with 1 life.

You CAN however go Lowlife with Shavs if you so desire.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
robelski515 написал:

Ahhhh

Step 1: Imprint

Step 2a: Regal

Step 2b: SUCCEED! but if failed...move to step 3

Step 3: If you regal'd a SUFFIX modifier, craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" and Beast Craft: "Add a Prefix, Remove a random Suffix"

If this is a success...GREAT...otheriwse...step 4

Step 4: If you regal'd or beast crafted a bad prefix, Beast Craft: "Add a Suffix, Remove a Random Prefix" this serves as an annul for the prefix slot.

Step 4b: if you remove +3 Fire, use imprint and go back to step 1. Otherwise, go back to step 3 and repeat process always aiming to try to get the 2 prefixes together. Once you have CWC and +3 Fire...

Step 5: If, like me, you lose your spell crit mod in the process of beast crafting in between imprints, but succeed in getting CWC, craft: prefixes cannot be changed and scour.

Step 6: Block a prefix(doesn't matter what) -> Exalt.

Repeat steps 5 and 6 until a desirable suffix is found.

Hurray! staff!

"
mickosor написал:

CI, unfortunately, is a bust as Spirit Offering does not work with 1 life.

You CAN however go Lowlife with Shavs if you so desire.

Thank you for the detailed reply Gryph you are awesome, time to farm some currency!
Hi guys, love the build.
I think it's even more powerfull than Winter Orb when it was in its glory :D

I do t5 sirus with no problems, only dying to corrupted blood i think (when there are 4 beams in circle). Sometimes I die in t16 instantly, don't know why exactly...

Any tips what to upgrade next? Maybe i should drop spectres?

My pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/BHrA4Zbm
Hey what is better choise make build by the video or by gryph build? Because they are not the same 😔😔😔 im confused now 🤣
"
sn3kox написал:
Hey what is better choise make build by the video or by gryph build? Because they are not the same 😔😔😔 im confused now 🤣

For best results, follow my guide. The video is like a nice introduction to the mechanics but lacks a lot of depth. It's nice to look at and get an idea, but you will come to me anyways. :P
20ex in and still no luck, Do I need to remove the cannot roll attack mods craft in the cycle of adding and removing prefix/suffix?
Damn, I added the clarity watcher's eye but when I run lv 1 clarity I have too much mana reserved to sustain the spin (and I already have a lv4 enlighten in my aura slot). RIP

Edit: Fixed it for now by running conqueror's efficiency, but that means I now don't have any dps from jewels :/
Последняя редакция: 5argan. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 6:49:35
"
robelski515 написал:
20ex in and still no luck, Do I need to remove the cannot roll attack mods craft in the cycle of adding and removing prefix/suffix?

No. The imprints are 1ex and give very medium odds off the regal. For 1ex you give yourself MUCH higher odds at hitting what you want. It took me roughly 50ex of this to get the two mods together.

"
5argan написал:
Damn, I added the clarity watcher's eye but when I run lv 1 clarity I have too much mana reserved to sustain the spin (and I already have a lv4 enlighten in my aura slot). RIP

Take another 4% mana reserve node.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация