[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Leash of Oblation wouldn't affect mana at all.

That said, I'm not sure how you get 1-shot constantly. What's your total life and ES? I feel like getting to around 10k is very feasible and should eliminate *most* random one shots. Metamorphs are always going to be dangerous and I can only assume that's what killing you, especially if you're running with really nasty map mmods.Charging Offensive is still the best anoint you can use. 12% more damage, 12% phys mitigation, and 12% all ele res is too good to pass up. Nothing else even comes close.

Again I'll reiterate that I dont get offended by people having difficulty with my build. I know it's complicated and layered with tons of options etc... I mostly just want to help people that want to play it make it work.

One of the main reasons I swapped to cyclone+CWC was for the mobility of the skill. just the constant motion of cyclone helps by letting you avoid a lot of the incoming damage.

Utility specters also add a layer of damage mitigation with the Ruins Hellions casting rallying cry for easy taunt. That causes taunted enemies to deal 10% reduced damage to you as well. I didn't find these necessary this league though.

Well anyways if you want to give me a pastebin for your pob I can try looking a little more closely at it.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 29 февр. 2020 г., 12:22:15
Hello,
I have fun with the build, thanks !
But, get rekt every time chaos damage hit me...
Is there any alternative lowlife shavronne possible ?
"
Baaks написал:
Hello,
I have fun with the build, thanks !
But, get rekt every time chaos damage hit me...
Is there any alternative lowlife shavronne possible ?

It's possible but gives a lot less total HP and utility from chest (offering effect+spell crit)

You also lose the amulet slot to Presence of Chayula just so you can get any sort of decent ES numbers...

And chaos res. You're actually just better off using the amulet as Hybrid to cover your chaos resistance. Also gives a nice total eHP boost.

So, yes, you CAN use LL+Shavs and it's *fine* but without heavy investment getting decent ES (8k+) is going to be very difficult. Just cap your chaos res and chaos damage will do basically nothing (note: a source of life recovery via leech, life on hit from spells, or otherwise is very useful as well).

Hope that helps!
Thanks for your quick return,

i'll try to find some chaos res items, sad cos i like my ring and amulet i wear.

Does energy shield recovery rate have really some utlity here ? Have this suffix on my belt.
Последняя редакция: Baaks. Время: 3 марта 2020 г., 14:27:03
"
Baaks написал:
Thanks for your quick return,

i'll try to find some chaos res items, sad cos i like my ring and amulet i wear.

Does energy shield recovery rate have really some utlity here ? Have this suffix on my belt.

ES recovery is not particularly useful for us. It works for ES leech and ES regen but those are not our main means of ES recovery. Definitely worth dropping it for something else (chaos res for example)
Hi Gryphenprey and to all!

I just found your guide. Its looks awesome, I already read like 50 pages. I decided to start the next league with this build (or with the other one you are creating with the new skill xD). But i think is gonna be this one

3.10 Is going to be my second league, so I have a few question about how to level up this build and make the transition

I will follow your leveling guide:

"
https://pastebin.com/KAE4pUfQ

This tree progression focuses on making leveling through the campaign smoother in a new league. This will require 26-ish refund points to transition into crit but will make the leveling process smoother with no gear. You get up to 20 from quests so this method only requires you to use some 6 more.

But, for what I read, at some point you have to "make a transition", correct? Is When you get the Scold's Bridle?

I cant totally figure it out how to level and make the transition, maybe im missing something. It does not look like an easy build. But, I really want to try it!

(Also, I never played before VD+Desecrate, Im thinking to create a new character right now and see how it works)

Thanks for your help!
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 4 марта 2020 г., 11:24:19
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi Gryphenprey and to all!

I just found your guide. Its looks awesome, I already read like 50 pages. I decided to start the next league with this build (or with the other one you are creating with the new skill xD). But i think is gonna be this one

3.10 Is going to be my second league, so I have a few question about how to level up this build and make the transition

I will follow your leveling guide:

"
https://pastebin.com/KAE4pUfQ

This tree progression focuses on making leveling through the campaign smoother in a new league. This will require 26-ish refund points to transition into crit but will make the leveling process smoother with no gear. You get up to 20 from quests so this method only requires you to use some 6 more.

But, for what I read, at some point you have to "make a transition", correct? Is When you get the Scold's Bridle?

I cant totally figure it out how to level and make the transition, maybe im missing something. It does not look like an easy build. But, I really want to try it!

(Also, I never played before VD+Desecrate, Im thinking to create a new character right now and see how it works)

Thanks for your help!

Basically once you have a scold's+doedre's malevolence you can spec out of the cast speed nodes as it will no longer matter. The progressions are all there in the different trees in that POB.

I would definitely suggest leveling a character with Desecrate+VD to practice how it feels.
"
I would definitely suggest leveling a character with Desecrate+VD to practice how it feels.

I just create my new character xD

I checked the POB and saw that you have two respecc at 103 points

"
Basically once you have a scold's+doedre's malevolence you can spec out of the cast speed nodes as it will no longer matter.

Understood, thank you!
"
Sanfear написал:
"

I just create my new character xD

I checked the POB and saw that you have two respecc at 103 points

"
Basically once you have a scold's+doedre's malevolence you can spec out of the cast speed nodes as it will no longer matter.

Understood, thank you!

Yeah there's a before and after respecc. 103 points prior and 103 after.

You can start the respec sooner than that of course.
You can move to a CwC setup as early as level 38 with a 4-link and that can carry you all the way to 80+

Cyclone + CwC + volatile dead + desecrate makes the second half of the story laughably easy, I do it on pretty much every caster character I play these days. A 5th link can add Spell Cascade for significantly more VD orb generation, 6th is probably conc effect I guess?

This doesn't require special uniques or ascendancy classes or anything, it's just raw power to blast through the early game/leveling process. Not sure why I don't see it used more in general honestly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация