[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
JermStudDog написал:
You can move to a CwC setup as early as level 38 with a 4-link and that can carry you all the way to 80+

Cyclone + CwC + volatile dead + desecrate makes the second half of the story laughably easy, I do it on pretty much every caster character I play these days. A 5th link can add Spell Cascade for significantly more VD orb generation, 6th is probably conc effect I guess?

This doesn't require special uniques or ascendancy classes or anything, it's just raw power to blast through the early game/leveling process. Not sure why I don't see it used more in general honestly.

I tried this in practice a couple times and it just felt really slow to me compared to just self casting both spells with some cast speed investment in the tree ( cast speed is very important).

Self casting let's you use more damage links as well. Though this league I suspect spellslinger support will be amazing for both skills for leveling.

I do always encourage to do what you're most comfortable with though.
I think this is a very good staff. (probably the best at the moment)
On STANDART ofc

I don’t play this build anymore. But the staff is for sale btw.
Awakened fire pen instead Inspiration
AWESOME DMG
Godlike build Gryph, TY
Последняя редакция: markmarkov. Время: 6 марта 2020 г., 11:50:32
"
markmarkov написал:
I think this is a very good staff. (probably the best at the moment)
On STANDART ofc

I don’t play this build anymore. But the staff is for sale btw.
Awakened fire pen instead Inspiration
AWESOME DMG
Godlike build Gryph, TY

Thanks! Sweet staff btw! The inspiration is really nice

This is my Standard Staff :P

Same number of mods as a multimod (ripped the mana exalt sadly)

Legacy mods:

Level 16 PCoC+Spell Damage
20% Double Damage+Attack speed

Do you plan to update this guide once the 3.10 patchnotes are out?
"
JanPeter написал:
Do you plan to update this guide once the 3.10 patchnotes are out?

Certainly. Just waiting for patch notes. So far it doesn't look like much will change with the core of the build.
will archmage new gem replace doedre glove?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:
will archmage new gem replace doedre glove?

No, as it only affects spells I believe, not attacks.
any consideration towards doing spellslinger instead? you could maybe get rid of scolds, perhaps do a LL version so you can still reserve for aura's?

im strongly considering doing this as a league starter cause of spellslinger being a good option to do it early ^^
Just checked the cluster jewels and their notables announcement, some of the notables look really good for this build.

One that immediately caught my eye was Hex Breaker, which makes us immune to curses while channeling. This would allow us to drop the curse immunity flask and get something better, maybe even fit in one more damage flask. Another one that would fit right in is Rapid Infusion, which would grant us 5% more damage and 5% inc movement speed.
There's a lot more that we could potentially use, however I am not sure what passives we would need to drop to pick up passives from cluster jewel/s.

I am curious to see what you think of the cluster jewels and their notables. I am especially looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Secrets of Suffering keystone from the unique small cluster jewel 'The Interrogation'.
"
topperzz написал:
any consideration towards doing spellslinger instead? you could maybe get rid of scolds, perhaps do a LL version so you can still reserve for aura's?

im strongly considering doing this as a league starter cause of spellslinger being a good option to do it early ^^

"get rid of Scold's"

HERETIC!!! :P

Haha but really I think spellslinger is great for the leveling process at least. I also think it's really strong with the Poet's Pen versions of VD for the extra utility (actually using Bodyswap for example)

I would not want to try to rework this build into a spellslinger build as it'd be a completely different beast to tackle. Also that mana reservation stacks up FAST.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация