[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Can i swap out 6L chestplates for single target? Will it work for better single target damage ?

For Mapping :Unearth - Ball Lightning - Greater Multiple Projectile Support - Purifying Flame - Wave of Conviction - CWDT lvl 1

For bossing / map bosses : Cremation - GMP - Controlled Destruction Support - Elemental Focus SUpport - Combustion Support - CWDT lvl 1

My staff remains the same

will this work? i had an extra 6 link lying around ......

Im lvl 96 and still die to normal map bosses too often. 97 looks so tough to get. Mapping is great but bosses are too stressful.

thanks

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 4:46:30
"
redragonblack написал:
"
jabeleta написал:
someone can answer how to run HoF, zealotry and discipline? im alrdy have sovereignty and the other 2 clusters nex to it and a lot of +mana and mana gained when hit on gear D:

You need the 4% reduced mana reservation to the north of the tree or some corrupted jewels that give you % reduced mana reservation. It's the Influence cluster but you only need the first point of that wheel. Without it you may not be able to mana sustain without an enduring mana flask.

wokerd! ty *-*
***Found*** LR 2k/sec
Последняя редакция: WhiteWolf6666. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 23:08:23
"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:
someone explain to me what is needed so that health without mobs does not fall?
My profile is open. XXXDedalXXX. Thx.

Don't spin then
"
qwerty22121998 написал:
"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:
someone explain to me what is needed so that health without mobs does not fall?
My profile is open. XXXDedalXXX. Thx.

Don't spin then

ahah... I didn’t guess)))
"If you cannot afford the Glorious Vanity (early league woes) take Mind Over Matter and run Commander of Darkness ascendancy instead of Corpse Pact ascendancy. With some mana regen on gear as well you should be able to sustain on your life pool.

Do not worry if you cannot sustain ES at this stage. It won't happen."

Should you still take corrupted soul?

Thx for this awsome Build!

I enjoyed it the last week and it really worked out great. For now iam done with it though, if anyone is interested in some leftover Gear just hit me up IG(Lightcwcz)

How do you guys sustain energy shield?

EDIT:nvm i got it now.

Can someone explain me why my cwdt procs really slow, i thinks its like 1.3 per sec.
Looked into calculator from the guide but im not smart enough to understand it.
Последняя редакция: BloodOathKnight. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 20:59:43
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what exactly happens when you reach the 60 ball limit for Volatile Dead? Do the balls instantly explode doing damage or do no new balls get created till the 60 finish? I'm trying to figure out what this actually does to the our dps if we ever go over.
I have a question .

Will coc work in staff with all 20/20 gems instead of low cast taken damage gems ?
I have 42 % crit chance and 66 % effective crit chance + 341 % crit multiplier !
my ing is killwitches

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация