[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Can this build be played without glorious vanity?
"
Hollycz написал:
anyone here having success with this build? or single target is just avarage?

I see 3 potentional options to go for here. I am wondering if there is some LL or CI build that you could recommend.

I am really looking for END game content = t15+ and a8 sirus, shaper, u-elder and whatnot. I dont wanna die too much and tend to go around chaos dmg.

also is it that laggy?:D 2070 should handle it, no?

Build depends on server capacity. I have 2080 and when servers are running smoothly there are no issues at all. When they are even slightly overloaded you will see latency spikes which will make this build a nightmare to play when you will open breach, encounter any shrine or trigger legion.

With the current build state - single target is utter trash.

Fully jack 5 orb delirium map and you barely can take map boss down, you won't be able to kill Omniphobia and don't even think about downing Krosis. General fully jacked delirium map clearance is achievable but is such a waste of time it's not worth it. We are speaking about 10-15min clearing time.

Reaching Simulacrum wave 20 is doable but taking down Omniphobia before reaching wave 20 is an unpleasant experience. Forget about getting Krosis down at wave 20. Before Omniphobia appears you are immortal and every wave is guaranteed 5th tier of rewards.

t15/t16 clear is godlike. You zoom through map without dropping 10% hp. Delirium in maps are a joke with this build.

Map clear and having >3 enemies you are immortal.

Sirus, Elder, Shaper - all are doable but takes ages to take them down, we are speaking about 5-10min fights (especially Sirus).

Metamorphs having huge life pool and even 1 life regen / leech and you won't even drop 5% of meta hp unless you have some "can't regen / leech from you" mod (if that one exists).

Legion obelisk - getting whole clear is an achievement, 60-70& clear is pretty much all this build can achieve.

Betrayal / Jun - not a pleasant experience. Doable easily but takes a while.

Honestly this build has 6 sockets space in a weapon that provide little to none QoL which could be used to enhance single target. We definitely can explore this area to boost our ST damage.
We have ignite DoT that could be played with with totems perhaps.
"
Flawse написал:

It can be played easily but don't use Doedre's gloves / Scold's Helm before that. You will be hating your life with all those health spikes and spamming your health pot finger will give you carpal tunnel.
"
__ailuro написал:
"
Flawse написал:

It can be played easily but don't use Doedre's gloves / Scold's Helm before that. You will be hating your life with all those health spikes and spamming your health pot finger will give you carpal tunnel.

So im probably better off sticking to spellslinger do you think?
"

So there is my "spell slinger noob" qustion. ;)
How on earth do you fit 3 of those in PLUS the herald?
I can do the vola and the desecrate but thats it. one reserves 58 and the other one 26 percent of my mana. so... i guess i am not doing it all correct. ;) i checked the gear and links in ur post but i could not find any clues. so... a little push in the right direction would be very much appreciated. :)

No herald is the answer. I was just leveling it. :)

ok:) well that solves one question... but i am still completely out of ideas how to fit the 3 spellslinger setups in. the 6l vola and the desecrate 3l are ok but i do not have enough unreserved mana left to fit the arc setup in. :( sorry for bothering you again - i should have worded that more clearly beforehand. thanks a lot for the help!
"
Totenfrosch написал:
"

So there is my "spell slinger noob" qustion. ;)
How on earth do you fit 3 of those in PLUS the herald?
I can do the vola and the desecrate but thats it. one reserves 58 and the other one 26 percent of my mana. so... i guess i am not doing it all correct. ;) i checked the gear and links in ur post but i could not find any clues. so... a little push in the right direction would be very much appreciated. :)

No herald is the answer. I was just leveling it. :)

ok:) well that solves one question... but i am still completely out of ideas how to fit the 3 spellslinger setups in. the 6l vola and the desecrate 3l are ok but i do not have enough unreserved mana left to fit the arc setup in. :( sorry for bothering you again - i should have worded that more clearly beforehand. thanks a lot for the help!

The guide says you take the Sovereignty cluster on the left side of the tree if you want to fit in that arc spell slinger link. It gives you 14% reduced mana reserved.
above t14 build = pure trash even with 80 ex worth of gear
1 hour sirus 8 luls
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
__ailuro написал:
"
Hollycz написал:
anyone here having success with this build? or single target is just avarage?

I see 3 potentional options to go for here. I am wondering if there is some LL or CI build that you could recommend.

I am really looking for END game content = t15+ and a8 sirus, shaper, u-elder and whatnot. I dont wanna die too much and tend to go around chaos dmg.

also is it that laggy?:D 2070 should handle it, no?

Build depends on server capacity. I have 2080 and when servers are running smoothly there are no issues at all. When they are even slightly overloaded you will see latency spikes which will make this build a nightmare to play when you will open breach, encounter any shrine or trigger legion.

With the current build state - single target is utter trash.

Fully jack 5 orb delirium map and you barely can take map boss down, you won't be able to kill Omniphobia and don't even think about downing Krosis. General fully jacked delirium map clearance is achievable but is such a waste of time it's not worth it. We are speaking about 10-15min clearing time.

Reaching Simulacrum wave 20 is doable but taking down Omniphobia before reaching wave 20 is an unpleasant experience. Forget about getting Krosis down at wave 20. Before Omniphobia appears you are immortal and every wave is guaranteed 5th tier of rewards.

t15/t16 clear is godlike. You zoom through map without dropping 10% hp. Delirium in maps are a joke with this build.

Map clear and having >3 enemies you are immortal.

Sirus, Elder, Shaper - all are doable but takes ages to take them down, we are speaking about 5-10min fights (especially Sirus).

Metamorphs having huge life pool and even 1 life regen / leech and you won't even drop 5% of meta hp unless you have some "can't regen / leech from you" mod (if that one exists).

Legion obelisk - getting whole clear is an achievement, 60-70& clear is pretty much all this build can achieve.

Betrayal / Jun - not a pleasant experience. Doable easily but takes a while.

Honestly this build has 6 sockets space in a weapon that provide little to none QoL which could be used to enhance single target. We definitely can explore this area to boost our ST damage.
We have ignite DoT that could be played with with totems perhaps.

From what I've been able to tell is that after 3.8 there's basically a wall that the build hits when it comes to damage due to the massive nerfs to CWC Staves. I was able to get to roughly 6 Million Shaper DPS last league but I had some 150-200ex in two items to achieve this (+1 VD Scolds and a +3 Fire+CWC Staff).

You can get to a reasonable DPS that's good enough to clear T16 maps with ease and down deliriums with a sub 10ex budget but significant upgrades are insanely expensive after that.

One thing you can do if you are concerned with single target DPS specifically is to get a white socket on your CWC setup and swap Incinerate for Cyclone when you want to do pure DPS.

You could also give up some CWDT stuff for a 4-6L Cremation for single target. That skill is insanely overpowered for single target, albeit a little clunky.
Hello,

This is my first time using VD Builds, for now I'm still level 20, finishing the acts ...

Could someone help with which build to use for leveling? I'm using the build of the guide, but it's horrible leveling with VD + Desecarate, hahahaha
"
IkarusRDS написал:
Hello,

This is my first time using VD Builds, for now I'm still level 20, finishing the acts ...

Could someone help with which build to use for leveling? I'm using the build of the guide, but it's horrible leveling with VD + Desecarate, hahahaha

as stated in guide but thats lvl 24+
Spellslinger Leveling OP

Gonna add this here for the time being. If you're leveling this character at league start:

Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Spell Cascade - Conc Effect
Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade

Spellslinger is available after the Tolman quest. Congrats you've entered easy mode for leveling.
Последняя редакция: Hollycz. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 3:11:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация