[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
elysium60 написал:
Hey, i use your CwC VD Scolds Calc and its telling me to have 10 attack per second with cyclone. But i have only 4 right now and i was wondering how you get 10 aps ?

Corpse pact ramps up your APS a LOT.
Thank you for the great guide.

When buying a Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel from the market is there a way to see what range the circle will have?

Is there a better way than spending all my devine orbs to reroll?
"
wuk0815 написал:

When buying a Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel from the market is there a way to see what range the circle will have?

yes, there is an option in the search bar.

"Only affects Passives in # Ring"
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
wuk0815 написал:

Thanks! That helps :)

Is it small / medium / large or very large?
Последняя редакция: wuk0815. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 4:26:13
"
wuk0815 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
wuk0815 написал:

Thanks! That helps :)

Is it small / medium / large or very large?

Large
Has anyone been able to do A8 Sirus deathless? It's such a cluster f**k with all the spells flying around lol. Did manage to do Shaper, decently difficult Aul, and Uber Elder deathless so far, so that's nice.

How are you able to do Sirius at all ? i dont have the DPS to take him down or even some of the Elder Slayers. Lvl 96 and i posted my gear previously.

Really love the clear speed of this build. ITs godlike but im a wet noodle against even semi tough map bosses/ bosses that phase / etc.

i posted earlier about having a separate 6 link armor for bossing and am hoping to hear a reply from the experts.

Looking for more single target dps (am willing to switch out my 6 link armor for another) and survivability.

thanks!
"
Daibom написал:
How are you able to do Sirius at all ? i dont have the DPS to take him down or even some of the Elder Slayers. Lvl 96 and i posted my gear previously.

Really love the clear speed of this build. ITs godlike but im a wet noodle against even semi tough map bosses/ bosses that phase / etc.

i posted earlier about having a separate 6 link armor for bossing and am hoping to hear a reply from the experts.

Looking for more single target dps (am willing to switch out my 6 link armor for another) and survivability.

thanks!

You're running 2 life flasks and have no crit on chest. Did you PoB your staff? Is it really better than Martyr's?

Can't check the tree from the phone..
"
4nthraxx написал:
"
Daibom написал:

thanks!

You're running 2 life flasks and have no crit on chest. Did you PoB your staff? Is it really better than Martyr's?

Can't check the tree from the phone..

It's an 8L legacy staff--it's better. :P

For damage:
Aul's -> Zealotry so you can add in Anger (14-16% more)
Bottled Faith -> 25% more damage
Wise Oak with Fire Res as top -> ~10% more
Spell Crit on Chest -> 10-15% more
Two mod damage watcher's eye -> upwards of 20% more damage. If you get zealotry, you can be REALLY flexible with Anger+Zealotry combos. of course ES on hit is fantastic as well. Still, DPS Eye for ~10% more per damage mod.

Lastly, and probably a bit complicated to do from standard:

Large Ring Thread of Hope over in the Templar Socket:

Allocate: Spiritual Aid, Whirling Barrier, Coutnerweight, Discipline and Training+2 life nodes, Sovereignty and its two 4% reserve nodes,

THis will get you back 14 points. With these you will take the jewel socket preceded by the two 4% ele damage nodes. 11 left. This enough for a good Large Cluster Jewel (8 passives) with 2 jewel sockets and 3 noteables and a small or medium cluster jewel. You can get resistances, damage, fire leech, elemental damage leech, crit multi, block, life, etc...in this area. Might be hard to get a couple good ones on standard though.

If cluster jewels don't work for you, 7 points to get throatseeker and snowforged (roughly 20% more damage total) 3 points for the jewel socket up top, and 4 points for divine Judgement (~10% more damage for 4 points) or a 4 point jewel socket.

This will kill your resistances -10% from a perfect thread and -12% from de-allocating Elementalist. So you'll want to keep that in mind as well. Resists become *very hard* to cap. Cluster jewels can really help offset this with things like Prismatic Heart (30% damage+10% all res) and the res small cluster jewels with 15% to an element that can roll more res onto the small passives additionally.

Anyways, you can come pretty close to tripling your damage, it's just expensive. But you're on standard so.... *shrug*
Hi Gryph,

What do you think about cremation? I found a way to work in a 5L cremation into my build...would that help with single target?

Thanks for all of the help and tips, it's very much appreciated! I've played this build all season and LOVE IT.

Only downside is that i'm hitting some single target dps trouble, at the VERY end game stage. Partially my own fault for prioritizing tankiness over dps (using MoM), but i've been melting everything up to this point.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация