[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Mopstah написал:
Hi Gryph,

What do you think about cremation? I found a way to work in a 5L cremation into my build...would that help with single target?

Thanks for all of the help and tips, it's very much appreciated! I've played this build all season and LOVE IT.

Only downside is that i'm hitting some single target dps trouble, at the VERY end game stage. Partially my own fault for prioritizing tankiness over dps (using MoM), but i've been melting everything up to this point.

having a cremation will help a bit for sure. Making SPACE for it is another problem entirely.
Been enjoying this build very much finally managed to craft a body amour and damage feels so smooth now; from reading other replies im expecting to hit a wall. If anyone would like to take a look I'd love some advice on what to upgrade next.

Just made it and linked it today, not quite enough room for life as max es craft but its much better than what i had.
That's a great chest. I would replace the max life with gain life as max ES. You don't need a better chest than that. It's excellent.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
4nthraxx написал:
"
Daibom написал:
How are you able to do Sirius at all ? i dont have the DPS to take him down or even some of the Elder Slayers. Lvl 96 and i posted my gear previously.

Really love the clear speed of this build. ITs godlike but im a wet noodle against even semi tough map bosses/ bosses that phase / etc.

i posted earlier about having a separate 6 link armor for bossing and am hoping to hear a reply from the experts.

Looking for more single target dps (am willing to switch out my 6 link armor for another) and survivability.

thanks!

You're running 2 life flasks and have no crit on chest. Did you PoB your staff? Is it really better than Martyr's?

Can't check the tree from the phone..

It's an 8L legacy staff--it's better. :P

For damage:
Aul's -> Zealotry so you can add in Anger (14-16% more)
Bottled Faith -> 25% more damage
Wise Oak with Fire Res as top -> ~10% more
Spell Crit on Chest -> 10-15% more
Two mod damage watcher's eye -> upwards of 20% more damage. If you get zealotry, you can be REALLY flexible with Anger+Zealotry combos. of course ES on hit is fantastic as well. Still, DPS Eye for ~10% more per damage mod.

Lastly, and probably a bit complicated to do from standard:

Large Ring Thread of Hope over in the Templar Socket:

Allocate: Spiritual Aid, Whirling Barrier, Coutnerweight, Discipline and Training+2 life nodes, Sovereignty and its two 4% reserve nodes,

THis will get you back 14 points. With these you will take the jewel socket preceded by the two 4% ele damage nodes. 11 left. This enough for a good Large Cluster Jewel (8 passives) with 2 jewel sockets and 3 noteables and a small or medium cluster jewel. You can get resistances, damage, fire leech, elemental damage leech, crit multi, block, life, etc...in this area. Might be hard to get a couple good ones on standard though.

If cluster jewels don't work for you, 7 points to get throatseeker and snowforged (roughly 20% more damage total) 3 points for the jewel socket up top, and 4 points for divine Judgement (~10% more damage for 4 points) or a 4 point jewel socket.

This will kill your resistances -10% from a perfect thread and -12% from de-allocating Elementalist. So you'll want to keep that in mind as well. Resists become *very hard* to cap. Cluster jewels can really help offset this with things like Prismatic Heart (30% damage+10% all res) and the res small cluster jewels with 15% to an element that can roll more res onto the small passives additionally.

Anyways, you can come pretty close to tripling your damage, it's just expensive. But you're on standard so.... *shrug*

Thank you sir !!!!!!!!!!!!

you have given me hope hahaha! this is my favorite character bar none. When it was nerfed i almost pulled out my hair hehe.

i will do this over the weekend and spend a fuckton to get the stuff I need. Will strip out all my other characters and sell the gear so I can get the moolah. I really wanna hit 98 or even level 100 with this guy. Yes , am a loony bin but hey this is my goal.

your responses are golden. i dont really have a full grasp of the game yet (dont even know how to craft other than basic stuff) so these tips are mega considering the amount of time i spend grinding on this character.

once again many thanks sir and i will post my progress soon. /salute

Sorry, I couldn't find on your guide, but how are you getting DEX to sustain the gear and spells to level 20+? Even I took the +30dex nodes on the tree its not enough :(
hey thanks for build. any advice how to improve further?

https://pastebin.com/Pm9KKzTK
Последняя редакция: sharisimo. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 5:58:45
For damage:
result: Aul's -> Zealotry so you can add in Anger (14-16% more) --- couldnt find the zealotry version though i have a corrupted anger version no reservation in my stash....

result: Wise Oak with Fire Res as top -> ~10% more --- fiddled with my gear to get fire resists highest and used 1

result: Spell Crit on Chest -> 10-15% more --- couldnt find one in my price range

result: Two mod damage watcher's eye -> upwards of 20% more damage. If you get zealotry, you can be REALLY flexible with Anger+Zealotry combos. of course ES on hit is fantastic as well. Still, DPS Eye for ~10% more per damage mod. ----- none available for sale as of this posting

Lastly, and probably a bit complicated to do from standard:

Large Ring Thread of Hope over in the Templar Socket:

Allocate: Spiritual Aid, Whirling Barrier, Coutnerweight, Discipline and Training+2 life nodes, Sovereignty and its two 4% reserve nodes,

Result: ----- ----- i tried doing it as i have the Large thread of Hope Jewel but wasnt sure which nodes (14) to de allocate. Any chance you can walk me thru which 14 ones to exactly de allocate?

THis will get you back 14 points. With these you will take the jewel socket preceded by the two 4% ele damage nodes. 11 left. This enough for a good Large Cluster Jewel (8 passives) with 2 jewel sockets and 3 noteables and a small or medium cluster jewel. You can get resistances, damage, fire leech, elemental damage leech, crit multi, block, life, etc...in this area. Might be hard to get a couple good ones on standard though.

==== will probably go this route (below) once i learn how to de allocate the 14 points ====

If cluster jewels don't work for you, 7 points to get throatseeker and snowforged (roughly 20% more damage total) 3 points for the jewel socket up top, and 4 points for divine Judgement (~10% more damage for 4 points) or a 4 point jewel socket.

This will kill your resistances -10% from a perfect thread and -12% from de-allocating Elementalist. So you'll want to keep that in mind as well. Resists become *very hard* to cap. Cluster jewels can really help offset this with things like Prismatic Heart (30% damage+10% all res) and the res small cluster jewels with 15% to an element that can roll more res onto the small passives additionally.

Anyways, you can come pretty close to tripling your damage, it's just expensive. But you're on standard so.... *shrug*

once again thank you and looking forward to the tips on how to de allocate and reallocate those 14 points.

if anyone has a good chest piece for sale with the crit chance...im on standard :)

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 8:04:14
I'm in budget version and haven't do uber lab yet. My dps is 110k per ball.
Using thread of hope and barely cap resistant.
Feel good but is there anything i can upgrade, have 5ex now.
Next goal is watcher eye with es on hit, but it's too expensive now :(
Please take a look at my profile, thank you so much.
Hi there, quick question, does exposure from wave of conviction stack with the one from cluster jewel (corrosive elements), if not, what should i use instead of wave of conviction.

Also if you have time take a look at my char, maybe you let me know what i should improve.

Thank you!
Is there any recommended cluster jewel setup?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация