[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

yo, just transitioned to this build from necro.
damage is really nice, but my sustain is kinda low, especially on bosses.
is there anything i can do to make this better?
Последняя редакция: Raknov. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 14:03:15
With small investment and some minor changes i switched to CoC, this feels so much smoother and tankier.
Anyone have a PoB or sample skill tree for this? Thinking about respeccing my summoner into VD.
I've had a lot of fun with your build last league and am hoping to see some spellslinger action using VD/DD. Noticing your delerium character is exactly just that, how has it been performing so far?

This league seems to be putting every build to the test with how rippy 100% red maps can be along with the insane healthpool the mobs end up having.
Hey, I tried to play with cluster jewel and i feel like the medium cluster is kinda useless, like it cost a lot for not enought damage, the large one and the little one are great thought.

I was wondering what you think about the cluster jewel ? Doryani's lesson and prismatic hearth looks like the best for the large, I wonder what the third should be.

Fettle and Sublime Sensation give a lot of heatlh for the little one. But yeah the medium give very little damage and a good jewel would probably give more damage.
"
f3lcrow написал:
I've had a lot of fun with your build last league and am hoping to see some spellslinger action using VD/DD. Noticing your delerium character is exactly just that, how has it been performing so far?

This league seems to be putting every build to the test with how rippy 100% red maps can be along with the insane healthpool the mobs end up having.

My current VD/DD Spellslinger is fantastic. You can check out the videos I've made so far on my youtube. Working on a write up for it since my internet connection is on the fritz and I can't really play when I DC every 2 minutes...and also I am getting asked multiple times daily for a guide :P

https://www.youtube.com/c/gryphenprey

You can also check out some of my back log on my twitch or catch me randomly streaming Simulacrum or juicy T16's. Stream gonna get some more love once my mic and 2nd monitor show up in the mail. :P

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey/
Hey There, after much work on my build (following the guide), i've gotten to the point where i've incorporated corpse pact and i noticed that i injure myself greatly (unless hitting enemies of course). Is there a proper way to mitigate damage (other than using fire damage leech on ammy and life gained on hit from spells on rings-i only have it on one ring currently - would you use it on both - why or not)?

I was hoping there was a way to properly mitigate where i don't have to be in a pool of mobs to survive when attacking, if possible. Additionally, once i switch over to 6L staff, where would you put your flame dash? I know last season you had a pretty solid guide but this season i feel like i have hit a wall, if you don't mind making another vid showing skills/gear, etc (past what you already have on your videos!)

I'm not sure how to link my gear here, but would love to show ya where i'm at cause i've literally tried to replicate exactly what you have. from flasks to POB to gear lol.

Appreciate any help :D
"
BowNaRRowYerMum написал:
Hey There, after much work on my build (following the guide), i've gotten to the point where i've incorporated corpse pact and i noticed that i injure myself greatly (unless hitting enemies of course). Is there a proper way to mitigate damage (other than using fire damage leech on ammy and life gained on hit from spells on rings-i only have it on one ring currently - would you use it on both - why or not)?

I was hoping there was a way to properly mitigate where i don't have to be in a pool of mobs to survive when attacking, if possible. Additionally, once i switch over to 6L staff, where would you put your flame dash? I know last season you had a pretty solid guide but this season i feel like i have hit a wall, if you don't mind making another vid showing skills/gear, etc (past what you already have on your videos!)

I'm not sure how to link my gear here, but would love to show ya where i'm at cause i've literally tried to replicate exactly what you have. from flasks to POB to gear lol.

Appreciate any help :D

Ah. Alas, with Corpse Pact you're not going to self mitigate anymore (at least not without severely hurting your DPS and thus being kinda pointless...)

You need roughly 2,000 HP recovery per second to fully mitigate the self damage when you're in full swing. If you want this passively it has to be via regeneration and that's a lot to regen. Haha.
"
Ah. Alas, with Corpse Pact you're not going to self mitigate anymore (at least not without severely hurting your DPS and thus being kinda pointless...)

You need roughly 2,000 HP recovery per second to fully mitigate the self damage when you're in full swing. If you want this passively it has to be via regeneration and that's a lot to regen. Haha.

Ah man, that's a shame i just actually did something foolish too..on my amulet it had 2.2 life regen (which i'm not sure how that translates tbh) but used one of those turn into amulet things (in the safehouse), and it took off the life regen and put +1 to zombie, which we don't use so...that took me farther from what i need apparently. yikes.
hello, im trying that build and it is increadble fun... but when i drop the dessecrate from the CwC and set int in a noew link with cascate and CwDt, looks like im spawning mutch less cospses and less balls, im i doing anything wrong??? already tested with the Scood Helmet and with the Eye of innocece + Nagmahu rting... but still looks less cospes and balls =/...

and how about Ashrend Buckskin Tunic as armor?? if i set the offesive link on the armor, i can get a free lvl 10 + fire damage, is that a good idea?or i will miss the lack of energy shield? or Loreweave and Carcass Jack still better for more damage??

thx alot

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация