[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Why is the PoB on this build guide vastly different from your actual character Stupidity?
"
oskar1702 написал:
Great build!
I wanted to try VD since I saw first video featuriing this spell.
I had a blast so far. Although I've just discovered unearth and desacrate from our CWDT setups are being casted under feet of my character. Any ideo of how to fiix it so both this skills would be casted wherever the cursor is? I thought that since Corpse Pact appliies shock to enemies near corpses we spawned, which would make Inpulsa's a decent chest choice.

Inpulsa is a decent choice though I don't find it necessary at all. VD has insane AOE clear already. Increased effect of shock isn't going to be as strong as Frenzy Charges and/or Spell Crit on a rare chest. Also less eHP.

That said, if you have one laying around and want to use it, go for it. It's still going to be decent. I am also an advocate for people playing how they want to play in order to have fun. If it makes you happy and it works, go nuts. :)

As for the casting at our feet, there is no way around it. CWDT targets the source of damage (us). That said, spirit offering makes use of these corpses quite nicely.

"
ThunderBiome написал:
Why is the PoB on this build guide vastly different from your actual character Stupidity?

I am constantly evolving this character. I just hit 94 which gave me the point I needed to change up some of my tree to make room for jewels and such, divined a new ring to have 50 dex exactly which let me also spec out of a 30 dex node.

I'll switch this out and make it current. Thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: New PoB updated for my current character as she is.

Added a video for T12 Solo Blighted map
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 22:32:55
Giving this build a go and so far having a lot of fun with it. I have about 2ex left. What do you think is best thing to go for next?

Maybe aim for a 6L chest to switch into hybrid/ES?
"
Aevaris написал:
Giving this build a go and so far having a lot of fun with it. I have about 2ex left. What do you think is best thing to go for next?

Maybe aim for a 6L chest to switch into hybrid/ES?

Somebody mentioned earlier that you can pick up a 6L Infernal mantle for pretty cheap. Right now they're 40-50c for a 6L and give a decent amount of ES and a sweet damage boost.

Of course it comes with the downside of taking 25% increased spell damage while on low mana (which is always for us)

Or you can try working towards a 6L vaal regalia and fossil crafting with Dense+Shuddering. It's a bit more expensive but will suffice for an endgame chest if you roll it decently.

Also I would try out soul tether belt.

This is solid for defenses if you do not have the ES on hit watcher's eye yet.

If you don't feel the need for theextra defense yet, then don't worry about it ^^
Hello! This build looks like a bunch of fun. Do you think the defenses of this build could be pushed high enough to go for deeper delve? The recovery and damage are there it just needs the mitigation and ehp to survive. Maybe a ci version? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks a lot for this build im currently lvl 82 in Blight Hardcore, and i love it. The improved VD AI from the recent patch also made it a lot more enjoyable. because often they ignored monsters close to me which ended up in unnecesary hits for me.

Im running a slight variation with 1h + shield and a 3 link spectre setup with chieftains for frenzy charges and heretic guardians for proximity shield (they have great AI with meatshield, stay very close to you most of the time).

Cant wait to find my last trial to do uberlab.

Thanks for the most fun since a long time.
"It's the mana cost then. You've got some phys mitigation keeping you off the breakpoint. At 141 mana cost your VD is level 20 I believe? Try getting a level 21 (quality really doesn't matter here) this should boost your mana cost enough to hit 528 damage after your mitigation."

IT's this for sure. I have a bit of armour on my boots that gives me 9% physical reduction. I removed boots to test and It's all good. If i put them back the "weird" feeling comes again. BOught a lvl21 desecrate but even then my cost is to low. My gems are lvl 19, almost hiting lvl 20 and then I need to flip them to get quality. It seems my new staff will have to wait lol

Thanks again.
Hey Gryph
I think u calculate the cooldown recover speed not right.
With CwDT has 250ms cooldown, to need down to 220ms, we need ~14%. With 200ms we need 25%

It must cal : 250/ (1+0.14)= 220 ms.
250/(1+0.25)= 200ms

Read this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835148/page/1
Последняя редакция: NjghtDr34m. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 11:15:53
"
NjghtDr34m написал:
Hey Gryph
I think u calculate the cooldown recover speed not right.
With CwDT has 250ms cooldown, to need down to 220ms, we need ~14%. With 200ms we need 25%

It must cal : 250/ (1+0.14)= 220 ms.
250/(1+0.25)= 200ms

Read this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835148/page/1

I'm going off of what PoB and my in game tooltip are saying my cooldown is.

Turns out the game rounds up/down. I don't know what that means functionally, just what the tooltip says haha.

I would be interested in more information regarding this.
If i have 5 ex. Can I beat uber elder with this build?
Последняя редакция: insangel0001. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 13:41:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация