[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Mathue24 написал:
Hey, would you recommend I try to get ES gear even when I'm running the Life based build? I might respect into the hybrid one later when I get more currency.

ES gear will always be good here. Especially if you are going to respecc anyways.

I am heavily considering dropping the "Life based" variant altogether as even as a life-focused build you will have 2-3k ES.

The biggest issue with the hybrid is having enough chaos res really. I have 59% though so chaos damage barely even tickles at this point. haha

Are you considering dropping the Life based (Starter build) as a whole or just dropping the "life based" name?
Последняя редакция: Mathue24. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 14:32:18
Would you multimod a staff that only has the arcane surge mod on it? i to a shaped 6L eclipse staff for crafting. hit 2k alts on it and never got both mods double dmg and arcane surge.
Последняя редакция: DripDripDrop. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 15:17:03
"
Mathue24 написал:

Are you considering dropping the Life based (Starter build) as a whole or just dropping the "life based" name?

I'm thinking about dropping it as a whole. I just don't know how it would feel on a low end budget. Probably fine, but I cannot attest to it for sure.

"
insangel0001 написал:
If i have 5 ex. Can I beat uber elder with this build?

TL:DR

I think that's very plausible.
Скрытый текст

Martyr is 30-50c for a 6 socket

Soul Tether is 1-5c or so

Would not be hard to spend .5-1ex on decent CDR Boots

Generic rares with with life+es+resists are not hard to come by. can probably get both rings, gloves, and amulet for less than an exalt.

Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by anger Watcher's Eye is less than 80c

Level 21 VD is about 80c

The rest can be spent on a chest. If using Martyr, all you need is Arcane Surge Support and some amount of life and/or ES.

OR use any 6L with Life+ES and grab a fevered Mind jewel (1c)

Voidbringer is also an option to boost your mana cost and comes with decent ES and lots of Crit.

"
DripDripDrop написал:
Would you multimod a staff that only has the arcane surge mod on it? i to a shaped 6L eclipse staff for crafting. hit 2k alts on it and never got both mods double dmg and arcane surge.

I might not, but realistically it's only 10% less damage on the crit version.
thank Stupidity

I saw your whisper and came.

Discipline and Anger Watcher's Eye / I will use it well.

Thank you for letting me know about the attack.
I will study hard.
I'm sorry I didn't speak English so I translated it into a translation.
Still spinning rather than manual casting, but the build is getting insane regardless.

I picked that up and should be able to transition over to manual casting once I 6L it, in the meantime, I decided to lean into the spin version of the build with these badboys:

Also saw this on sale for 3 exa so I snatched it up:

I feel utterly immortal, super fast with 150% move speed cyclone, and just generally feel like the whole damn thing is super broken, which is nice.

It took me 3 attempts, but I finally killed Uber Elder for my first time ever with the traditional garbage loot to go with it:

Build is sick.

multi mod or not? :D
The Es on hit watcher's eye returns es for everything that is hitting? Ball lightning, wave of conviction, VD etc etc???
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 написал:
The Es on hit watcher's eye returns es for everything that is hitting? Ball lightning, wave of conviction, VD etc etc???

yes. every spell works.
"
JermStudDog написал:
Still spinning rather than manual casting, but the build is getting insane regardless.

I picked that up and should be able to transition over to manual casting once I 6L it, in the meantime, I decided to lean into the spin version of the build with these badboys:

Also saw this on sale for 3 exa so I snatched it up:

I feel utterly immortal, super fast with 150% move speed cyclone, and just generally feel like the whole damn thing is super broken, which is nice.

It took me 3 attempts, but I finally killed Uber Elder for my first time ever with the traditional garbage loot to go with it:

Build is sick.

I tested those boots with cyclone for the sake of doing so. those boots are sweet. haha. I'm actually thinking of making a CWC staff for off-hand weapon swap. Fast cyclone is really nice for mapping and my damage is so absurd at this point that I don't think I would even notice the DPS loss except in blights/bossing. Previously when I tried it the damage felt bad in comparison.

"
DripDripDrop написал:

multi mod or not? :D

It's reasonable to multimod that. Can be better (double damage or +3 fire gems basically) but that's still good. Will be about 10% less damage than mine.

Got this yesterday. Gives me a couple new options.

With an Enlighten 4 I can drop the Sovereignty Cluster.

What I did: dropped Enlighten 2 and added Vaal Cold Snap to my CWDT setup (moved flamedash to empty slot with my auras)

And now I have frenzy charges finally. Once I get my ideal chest (Spell Crit + Frenzy charge mod) I'll switch to the Enlighten 4 strat.

Good stuff.

Also this:

:D
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 15:03:58
as we were talking in game, here i am, need advice on the tree and maybe on gear. i feel pretty squishy and die a lot

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация