[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi there!

I have always greatly enjoyed builds that have involved Scolds Bridle as a major item. Such builds have been the legendary Scolds Fire Burst CWDT Cyclone, as well as any build that abused the old Zerphi's flask and Scolds before they changed that interaction.

Anyways, thanks a lot for this build guide!

I was testing around with some standard ES and low-life gear, (of which equivalents could still REASONABLY be obtained in league) so I decided to mess around to see how much DPS I could pump out while maintaining a decent amount of defenses.

In the end, with the following gear, I managed to get around 35-38 million shaper dps with a low-life variant edit of this build; literally deleting Shaper and Uber Elder fights.

The Shavronnes and wise oak and I think the rare gloves are the only legacy-variant item, so this type of variant is 'achievable' with a decent amount of ES (Nowhere near the normal amount of 'EHP' achieved by the original variant).

With Spirit Offering up, I have a constant 7.1k ES, very nice for bosses and general mapping.

Really fun build! Let me know if anyone has any questions and I could configure a PoB link.
Последняя редакция: mochimutt. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 20:52:33
"
Hi there!

I have always greatly enjoyed builds that have involved Scolds Bridle as a major item. Such builds have been the legendary Scolds Fire Burst CWDT Cyclone, as well as any build that abused the old Zerphi's flask and Scolds before they changed that interaction.

Anyways, thanks a lot for this build guide!

I was testing around with some standard ES and low-life gear, (of which equivalents could still REASONABLY be obtained in league) so I decided to mess around to see how much DPS I could pump out while maintaining a decent amount of defenses.

In the end, with the following gear, I managed to get around 35-38 million shaper dps with a low-life variant edit of this build; literally deleting Shaper and Uber Elder fights.

The Shavronnes and wise oak and I think the rare gloves are the only legacy-variant item, so this type of variant is 'achievable' with a decent amount of ES (Nowhere near the normal amount of 'EHP' achieved by the original variant).

With Spirit Offering up, I have a constant 7.1k ES, very nice for bosses and general mapping.

Really fun build! Let me know if anyone has any questions and I could configure a PoB link.

Hey could you tell me average VD damage per ball? Theoretically I have upwards of 35 million dps right now with 10.4k eHP. (more if you count the 20% shock)

I did a lot of tinkering with Shavs because as low life it's an option for SO to recover which feels nice. Best I could really do was get to around 8k es and (personally) that feels bad to me. would be interested in PoB link as I am still open to this avenue.

If I drop Arcane Surge mod on this staff, which multimod should I get?
i would like to add that with the +3 Fire gem, my mana cost is 134. So I dont have to use Fevered Mind.
Последняя редакция: maxineji. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 6:11:54
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Hey could you tell me average VD damage per ball? Theoretically I have upwards of 35 million dps right now with 10.4k eHP. (more if you count the 20% shock)

I did a lot of tinkering with Shavs because as low life it's an option for SO to recover which feels nice. Best I could really do was get to around 8k es and (personally) that feels bad to me. would be interested in PoB link as I am still open to this avenue.

https://pastebin.com/acBEcLuc

Here is a PoB where I manage to hit 805k damage hits with VD and no shock ticked, but, the eHP is extremely squishy, 6.2k ES pre-Spirit Offering; but with Spirit Offering up, and with Volatile Deads leeching as well as ES regeneration, I stand at 1.1k ES capped leech as well as 1k ES regen too, stacked with Spirit Offering regenerating big chunks of ES well, for some pseudo tankiness. With shock ticked (which I would assume we do on bosses right? with how Necro can shock enemies with corpses) I go up to 1,141k per VD hit.

Personally, I'm with you in how it doesn't feel very good to have so much less eHP with how much damage the build can already throw out. Only 7.1k ES with good ES gear I had laying around, so that is kinda iffy for things like Betrayal. I just wanted to fool around with an an extra damage flask and ES leech.

I definitely wanted to also try out a version with an ES chest comparable to yours, and to try out pure CI, but I did not have anything comparable to try out on standard.
Hi,
Thank you for fresh idea and cool build guide.
At the moment I've started to level my fresh witch and I've got one question: what the best way to level it if I can't afford poet's pens now ?
What does
"
You can level as plain old VD+Desecrate.
means ?
Thank you
"
lexplua написал:
Hi,
Thank you for fresh idea and cool build guide.
At the moment I've started to level my fresh witch and I've got one question: what the best way to level it if I can't afford poet's pens now ?
What does
"
You can level as plain old VD+Desecrate.
means ?
Thank you

Easy my man (i used 2x cheap 1c wand first can get life sprig, and then switched to Axiom Perpetuum all the way till i could equip staff)

Spell cascade + Desecrate
Spell cascade + VD

Just keep on adding the supportive gems with VD setup to get higher dps.
Or you can use zombie setup to level, but VD is much fun and can easily level you up.
Good luck.
Suggestion for the Staff:
Prime Resonator (4 Sockets)
Glyphic Fossil (Essence)
Aetheric Fossil (Casting)
Scorched Fossil (Fire)
Aberrant Fossil (Chaos)
why are we skilling minion nodes like spiritual aid`?
"
reggie_gakil написал:
why are we skilling minion nodes like spiritual aid`?

Because of all the increases to minion damage we receive from the small notables in the Necromancer ascendancy; then the Spiritual Aid node gives us all of these increases to our own VD damage.
Just got this armor, what should I craft on it?
And do I still need the Fevered Mind jewel?
Последняя редакция: gvarph. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 16:41:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация