[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi Guys,

is there something as to much attack speed for this Build?

I'm asking, because I'm struggling with my Mana on longer boss fights.
I'm running out of Mana, when Flesh Offering procs, I've consumed corpses for hte Corpse Pact and there are no charges on the Mana Flask left.
I'm already using the Enduring Mana Flask and a Watchers Eye with a Clarity Lvl 1.

Currently i dont even try Sirius, as of this problem.

Mapping is just fine and quite fast :)

I know where more damage potencial is ;)

The armour was a lucky 25c buy :D

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
robelski515 написал:
"
Sandbagging написал:
Probably a pretty basic question here, sorry, but what's the best way to craft a chest with the two most desired suffixes? I haven't done a lot of crafting in the past, but the two ways which occur to me are to chaos spam, or alt spam then regal for the 2nd mod (and beastcraft "imprint" for the latter method I guess). Can anybody with more crafting experience weigh in on which method is less likely to destroy all of my currency?

I asked the same thing and the question also got skipped. I tried asking in discord and I also got ignored just like in real life. FeelsBadMan

Feelsbadman.

I think most people are alt spamming an i84 hunter Regalia. Mine was made via the awakener orb method before that got fixed (I bought it, did not craft it).

I am not entirely sure what the *best* method is for this. My original plan was to fossil craft and plan to spend 20ex+ in the process. Alt spamming is likely going to be cheaper. Lots more clicking. :D

If anyone else has input on this, such as how they acquire their Spell Crit+Offering Effect chest, feel free to expound. How many alts did it take? etc...

Well, I have

Both of these cost me around 7ex, 500ish alts + regals etc. I did alt spam. Hunter mod seems to appear every 50 or so. Still wanna 6link the +offerings armour, but it survavability-wise I feel it's possibly better to just plain ES armour, drop the
, drop block on tree and go for damage and get a decent stygian wise and change it possibly on a headhunter later on.

my full gear currently
"

Also wanted to add that running maps with vulnerability feels a lot smoother than regular due to more CWDT procs.

Another edit :
"

Altered tree a bit, trying to run win this setup. 3372 life/4881es in map. T16 runs like a breeze, bosses/meta's take a bit of time, but manageable.
Последняя редакция: 1leven. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 14:27:33
advise what you can change or add? profile is open
"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:

looks mostly good. I would swap out Inspiration Support for Fire Penetration though (or Awakened Fire Pen even better).

The abyssal jewel in your tree doesn't do too much for you as cinderswallow is always up while clearing and we don't need phasing. So I would get a different jewel.

ES on hit Watcher's Eye is gonna be the biggest upgrade you can make immediately. It's much stronger than Fenumus Boots and also lets you use a pair of nice rares or Stampedes.

"
1leven написал:

Well, I have

Both of these cost me around 7ex, 500ish alts + regals etc. I did alt spam. Hunter mod seems to appear every 50 or so. Still wanna 6link the +offerings armour, but it survavability-wise I feel it's possibly better to just plain ES armour, drop the
, drop block on tree and go for damage and get a decent stygian wise and change it possibly on a headhunter later on.

my full gear currently
Скрытый текст

Also wanted to add that running maps with vulnerability feels a lot smoother than regular due to more CWDT procs.

Another edit :

Altered tree a bit, trying to run win this setup. 3372 life/4881es in map. T16 runs like a breeze, bosses/meta's take a bit of time, but manageable.

Lots to unwrap here...

I would still not drop the block nodes from the tree. If you are using a block base staff you still have 33% Block Chance and 21% spell block. It's also only 5 total points and Counterweight being behind 3 of them is an incredible node. If you want to drop Leash and Bone Offering that's fine. Getting a big ES chest (with spell crit) is totally fine. Worth noting too, Offering Effect with SO alone is worth about 400 more ES recovery (and Max ES).

Yes, need more attack speed to proc CWDT faster. I had no issues when I was running Flesh+Bone but noticed a drop when I cut Flesh Offering from my setup (using Stampedes so movement speed is pointless). If you have a freed 4L you could add another corpse consuming skill and unearth+gmp to the mix just to boost attack speed abd get faster CWDT procs. Mana of course becomes a concern here.

Also I feel like your eHP is really low at 3.4k life and 4.9k ES. By comparison I have 4.3k life and 4.6k ES (could get another +350 or so with multimodding my chest).
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 17:35:34
Hi Guys,
the build is really fun to play.

Today i got my ulab done, after that i can't sustain my mana anymore.
Need some help

Thank you.

just did my first sirus kill on awaken 5
(man the watchstones where a god damn pain in the ass)
was really smooth didnt even die to the 3hit laser
the only thing that killed me (4 times lol) were the storms becuase i did not know what i was doing

im absolutely loving this build i feel really unkillable apart from the random oneshots that appear very very rarely

i think the next upgrades that i will be doing is changing my rings to assassins mark on hit so i can run Arcane surge + Flame Dash or get a circle of anguish so i can work in Anger

other suggestions?
"
i think the next upgrades that i will be doing is changing my rings to assassins mark on hit so i can run Arcane surge + Flame Dash or get a circle of anguish so i can work in Anger

I managed to squeeze in Anger (and Precision level 1) with just the Sovereignty wheel and Enlighten 3.
I think I might be able to squeeze Aspect of the Spider back possibly if I get mana multiplier corruption on a Scold's + Enlighten 4. That would be some nice QoL and 15% more (3x5% ?) damage.
If I get a Circle of Anguish then even easier, but that's dropping a lot of resists including chaos and a socket as well. I'll have to PoB that.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:

looks mostly good. I would swap out Inspiration Support for Fire Penetration though (or Awakened Fire Pen even better).

The abyssal jewel in your tree doesn't do too much for you as cinderswallow is always up while clearing and we don't need phasing. So I would get a different jewel.

ES on hit Watcher's Eye is gonna be the biggest upgrade you can make immediately. It's much stronger than Fenumus Boots and also lets you use a pair of nice rares or Stampedes.

Thanks!!!
Just hit 65, I can't trigger spirit offering enough to sustain es?
Последняя редакция: Sillenzedd. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 0:25:39
Hi guys,

I've been running this build ever since the league started and everything went quite well; that is until now, that I've switched to the Doedre's Malevolence gloves and Scold's helmet.

I've actually used Doedre's Tenure so far, and I think that extra "+50 to Total Mana Cost of Skills" is the source of my problems... which is that I cant stay alive for more then a couple of seconds.

I don't really have to go near anything, but I'm already killing myself with just Cyclone and VD casting.
I've tried to follow the build guide as closely I could, but I think I'm missing something crucial here.

I've exported my current build:
https://pastebin.com/MhmqdUVq

Any tips or info of what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация