[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
xenochaos1 написал:
is it me or the cheapest 6L ES armor wiht increase offering effect% on it is 9exalt at the moment....

Better to buy a 6L base for 6ex and craft it yourself.

"
xenochaos1 написал:
if i use unearth with GMP and greatter volley for more corpse, is using spell cascade on VF setup better? (as i summon 6 balls instead of 3 balls)

It's technically more damage but you're PC will suffer. Also VD balls cap at 60 which is not much when you're making so many at a time. Losing the sockets is also an issue as we are very socket starved.

Aaand consuming so many more corpses will boost APS by a lot and cause issues with mana sustain.

and again, FPS death! haha.

I mean, you can do it. It would bring my current damage volley from 1.6M per trigger to 1.9M per trigger, but more spread out. So about a 20% boost in DPS, but it's just not worth the performance loss IMO.

I like to reiterate that these are my personal feelings on it. Performance loss and mana issues combined with socket starvation is just not worth it to me. if you like it, do it up. I do not recommend.

"
Acester9 написал:
Hey. Loving this build, but struggling a bit with survivability. Got any suggestions for further upgrades?

This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Get a belt with no corruption/useful one at least. That's 40 life right there that'll only cost you a few chaos. Beyond that, get more chaos res. Upgrade Arakaali and Shakari pantheons too, these help immensely vs chaos damage... That's usually what kills people, especially this league.

Aside from that, more EHP and kite more vs dangerous things.

and uhhhh get a level 21 CWDT to go with your level 21 Bone+Flesh offerings. Right now you're not proccing them. hahaha
Hey, just finished equipping the build for maps but I'm confused. In all of the videos you sustain the scolds damage perfectly fine without really dropping your ES much. I can't do that, I will eventually kill myself without leech. Did I miss something important?
@Gryph

what do u think about the timeless jewel, that gives "glancing blows" (double blockchance fpr attacks and spells, but u take 50% dmg from blocks) for non leash of obliteration users? Since we have a lot of fast recovery, we can probably make use of it.

currently testing it. went from 42/21 blockchance to 75/42.

Последняя редакция: majesthro. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 7:49:13
Hey Gryph,
Im checking your lvl 94 pob and comparing it to mine. Our increased/more damage values are very close but im still coming up with around 80k average dmg less than you on volatile dead(oh and thats after disabling bottled faith etc, and setting same values in configuration). Could you maybe take a look at my profile and figure out what i can upgrade? I know my chest has corpse explosion instead of offering effect, and the next upgrade im planning is a watchers eye. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: mazak1991. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 8:02:26
This build definitely works on a medium budget and is plain awesome. I have 196k average hit with VD with my build compared to gryph's 177k average hit but where I suffer a bit is defense. No offering chest (so no bone), no ES watchers, and no bottled faith.

Probably have like 8-10ex invested. Most expensive items were 6L chest and 6L staff (each ~4ex), rest is meh. The 6L staff probably not even needed because I don't really know what to do with my extra sockets (currently running prox shield spectres) anyway. @Gryph, any thoughts on what would be best with 4 extra sockets? AG dies to hard content, so don't really want to manage him... Maybe golem + spectres?

Also, chaos res is OP. Currently at 46% and a lot of the new content is cheese now.

Would love to find some more life to make spirit recover more (only like 3600 life right now), so that's probably my next focus.

Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 9:40:50
"
mazak1991 написал:
Hey Gryph,
Im checking your lvl 94 pob and comparing it to mine. Our increased/more damage values are very close but im still coming up with around 80k average dmg less than you on volatile dead(oh and thats after disabling bottled faith etc, and setting same values in configuration). Could you maybe take a look at my profile and figure out what i can upgrade? I know my chest has corpse explosion instead of offering effect, and the next upgrade im planning is a watchers eye. Thanks!

You have a few things going on that I see:
1. Get a level 21 VD. Quality doesnt matter.
2. Fire pen > controlled destruction
3. You are using oblation without an offering boost chest, this is hurting you in both recovery and damage since you now have -50% offering effect on you
4. I doubt your assassin mark is doing much since you have curse gloves and curse with your cwdt without the ability to curse 2 things.
5. You dont have much ES regen anywhere. No watchers, no aspect of spider + fenumus.
Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 9:55:04
controlled destruction gives me more dmg than fire pen, or do i miss sth?
"
majesthro написал:

Would defer to gryph for confirmation, but I find that the penetration flexibility is more important than raw damage. Now that bosses are buffed, pen is more critical than before.
Update on my update. I did a few upgrades this morning and noticed my pob didn't update my gems for some reason.

I am now at 254k average hit on my VD and 3700 life / 4200 ES sitting (5269 ES with corpses around).
Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 10:56:24
"
Aevaris написал:
"
majesthro написал:

Would defer to gryph for confirmation, but I find that the penetration flexibility is more important than raw damage. Now that bosses are buffed, pen is more critical than before.

My pob says VD average hit ~550k with controlled destruction and ~540k with fire pen.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация