3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Was just trying delirium on t10. Passed the mirror BAM no zombies and dead char. On a map without any dmg mods (only vuln curse). I m consistently losing my zombies every map and dying almost every map. Non-stop pressing 7+ buttons just for skills + flasks while trying damn hard to have nice position to not catch one\two-shots from any magic pack on t10+ - that doesnt look as "easy play". Actually its harder than for my previous melee flicker lul.
And i ve already spent on it around 5-6 ex, while not being able to farm +\- okeyish on t10.

What am i doing wrong?
"
Cyrom написал:
I just boosted my survivability so much for both me and my minions that it feels like 3.9 all over again! (in std) I am now using both Essence Glutton AND Bone Barrier and managed to cap all my res including Chaos. This does require you to give up some dps tho (Purity of elements + watchers eye instead of Skitterbots) but my zombies still do a solid 700k+ dps ea. Currently sitting comfortably at 6.3k hp & 7.2k es and thanks to Essence Gluton + Bottled Faith my ES regen is INSANE (almost like the old spirit offering ES regen) plus zombies leech life for me so i regen both hp and es so fast and bone armour addind a additional shield for me and my minions every few seconds! FeelsGoodMan. oh and i dropped Blood Magic and added in Meat shield in spectre/ag setup since Essence Glutton provides a solid amount of Mana regen to minions so they spam their warcry's more then enough without blood magic.

My current gear:
Скрытый текст

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/4B25jDuG

Now all thats left for me is safe up for 50? ex to buy a watchers with both Purity>Chaos res AND Clarity>mana to ES but i am so broke atm that it will take quite some time befor i achieve that hehe.

Boom!

They're some great stats mate!

Kicking goals as always :)
"
brunowa написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
I just boosted my survivability so much for both me and my minions that it feels like 3.9 all over again! (in std) I am now using both Essence Glutton AND Bone Barrier and managed to cap all my res including Chaos. This does require you to give up some dps tho (Purity of elements + watchers eye instead of Skitterbots) but my zombies still do a solid 700k+ dps ea. Currently sitting comfortably at 6.3k hp & 7.2k es and thanks to Essence Gluton + Bottled Faith my ES regen is INSANE (almost like the old spirit offering ES regen) plus zombies leech life for me so i regen both hp and es so fast and bone armour addind a additional shield for me and my minions every few seconds! FeelsGoodMan. oh and i dropped Blood Magic and added in Meat shield in spectre/ag setup since Essence Glutton provides a solid amount of Mana regen to minions so they spam their warcry's more then enough without blood magic.

My current gear:
Скрытый текст

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/4B25jDuG

Now all thats left for me is safe up for 50? ex to buy a watchers with both Purity>Chaos res AND Clarity>mana to ES but i am so broke atm that it will take quite some time befor i achieve that hehe.

Boom!

They're some great stats mate!

Kicking goals as always :)

Nothing more satisfying then to keep testing stuff and pushing the limits! I do have to blame you for this tho :p never had it this bad befor trying ur build in the previous league. Big thanks to you Brunowa and everyone else for their input into this build!
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 1:07:57
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

I like this cluster set up. Don't really have the points for small clusters at the moment and may never have enough.

My cluster set up, passive tree, and defensive stats below:

https://youtu.be/Vxlmq_WHbow

With this setup my zombies have 60,000 health and tons of regen. And when they are full health they have a 20 percent chance to do double damage! If I can finally craft the perfect large jewel, they'll have a 30 percent chance for double damage. They also now have a 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. Clusters are OP. Any build without them is sorely lacking.

I could also put 2 brawn jewels in my small sockets to grab an extra 12 percent strength! Nice.

May I ask, does increase in zombie size have any benefit?
Последняя редакция: Sisilim. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 0:59:42
"
Sisilim написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

I like this cluster set up. Don't really have the points for small clusters at the moment and may never have enough.

My cluster set up, passive tree, and defensive stats below:

https://youtu.be/Vxlmq_WHbow

With this setup my zombies have 60,000 health and tons of regen. And when they are full health they have a 20 percent chance to do double damage! If I can finally craft the perfect large jewel, they'll have a 30 percent chance for double damage. They also now have a 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. Clusters are OP. Any build without them is sorely lacking.

I could also put 2 brawn jewels in my small sockets to grab an extra 12 percent strength! Nice.

May I ask, does increase in zombie size have any benefit?

Probably only to old eyes. The huge zombie thing is more of joke. The real stats on the notable is the taunt and the 20 percent life increase. Its a huge health increase if you have two mediums with hulking on it.
Can you use 2 Efficient Jewels on your tree in 2 different spots?
Just wondering, how are you getting so much speed in your videos? All I see is a quicksilver?
"
d373rmined написал:
Can you use 2 Efficient Jewels on your tree in 2 different spots?

Yes, I used 6 in my build last league.
Can someone please make skill tree for level 81-123?

In the guide, points for these levels are not allocated.
Hi, Can you please post how to craft the wands in your dual wands set up.
Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация